HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm just FULL of stretchmarks (these were taken on old camera I'm still trying go figure out file size etc. on my new camera) 

172109254.thumb.jpg.64b124fe43e8c67eb36933dfa34f49b4.jpg

32322191.thumb.jpg.86e99cdd886dcf3dcf694ba58fd7e18c.jpg

My god you look fit to burst! ❤️

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww thank you 🥰

A lil.over 31 now...they used to be only 28 1/2 when I first joined curvage & I've still got the photo,  my booty was also 45 1/2 ...its now a 50! the measuring tape doesn't go past 50! LOL 

^ and my 42 inch belly that is NOW 48 1/2- sometimes 49 inches 😂 almost the size of my booty! ...but hey look...these stuffings are really what helped me grow! 🥰 it was so much fun getting really fat on for you guys in the beginning & recordingv the proress was non stop growing 😂💕

PhotoCollage_1638619029920.thumb.jpg.c74d8e3a399102627e983fe4a5f6e973.jpg1

You are so darn beautiful Kitty. Astonishing! 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, TASTYDUMPLING said:

My god you look fit to burst! ❤️

I'm literally LOL ....trust me hun it feels like that 😂💕

6 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

And you're beautiful hehe 😊 *big hugs* and an amazing friend

Awwww thank you sweetie pies 💕

6 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

The stretch look amazing and vibrant 

Thank you 🥰

5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You are so darn beautiful Kitty. Astonishing! 

omg awwwww thank you so much! 💕

5 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

you called that only? mine are 20 inches... 😙

I almost chocked on my tea LOL 

1 hour ago, YAlex56 said:

@HungrylilKitty if I’m the future you will be 2 times bigger and more amazing. Hopefully your belly will be 3 times bigger then the present day 

yessss 😈 I pray I'm pregnant though!

1 hour ago, regbill said:

Stretchmarks are natures way of telling  you all of your hard work is paying off.

haha that's a great way of looking at it 🥰

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm literally LOL ....trust me hun it feels like that 😂💕

Awwww thank you sweetie pies 💕

Thank you 🥰

omg awwwww thank you so much! 💕

I almost chocked on my tea LOL 

yessss 😈 I pray I'm pregnant though!

haha that's a great way of looking at it 🥰

God The thought of you pregnant 😮 Could you imagine xD

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

It almost looks like 2 totally different people, but there's no mistaking those amazing eyes and captivating smile

right! 😂  ..look at this one though, it's a much better comparison 

PhotoCollage_1638726835655.thumb.jpg.853285b226fbb7f17baa0233ec81f9e2.jpg

^2018-2021

175-250+LBS

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, letsgetfatter said:

Have you ever thought of doing a bodybuilding fitness style photo shoot? It would be amazing with your current body. You sure have been building your body!

LOL that would now be a funny sight to see, well known fitness photographer Dan Ray who I've worked with (a few of those photos are on the front page of my thread) awhile ago contacted me back when I first joined curvage wanting to do a new shoot with me which was a huge compliment, his clients are the fittest bodybuilders, bikini models etc .... but he thought I looked amazing and I look back and I did really look very healthy but my body dysmorphia told me that there was no way I could do a photoshoot looking the way I did, I really regret not doing it but on a funny note, it would be funny to do something like that now I don't know if he would have the time to do that but that would be funny 😅

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that would now be a funny sight to see, well known fitness photographer Dan Ray who I've worked with (a few of those photos are on the front page of my thread) awhile ago contacted me back when I first joined curvage wanting to do a new shoot with me which was a huge compliment, his clients are the fittest bodybuilders, bikini models etc .... but he thought I looked amazing and I look back and I did really look very healthy but my body dysmorphia told me that there was no way I could do a photoshoot looking the way I did, I really regret not doing it but on a funny note, it would be funny to do something like that now I don't know if he would have the time to do that but that would be funny 😅

I think it would make for an extremely interesting and most likely, extremely sexy story to tell. Meeting back up with him for a photo shoot and having him react to your new look. 

• Curvage Model
40 minutes ago, letsgetfatter said:

I think it would make for an extremely interesting and most likely, extremely sexy story to tell. Meeting back up with him for a photo shoot and having him react to your new look. 

He's the nicest guy on the planet, I really don't think him critiquing my new body is something he'd do honestly, if you met him you'd understand 👍😁 even if I forced him to .... he would probably still have something really sweet to say, he couldn't be rude if he tried. 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)