HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, distance23 said:

Ma'am, I have been watching your videos for a while and seen the progressive growth in pictures...something has changed and extra weight has found your body something nice lol

Awwww thank you, what a compliment! 🥰

19 hours ago, damntastic said:

Oh my god 🥵

*blush* hehe

17 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*hugs* squishy huggies hehe :P and you look so amazing, too. *kisses your cheek*

Awwww luv *kisses back* 

1 hour ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I love the years worth of extra fluff you've added to your figure.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

you both are the most precious,  thank you! 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, edjax14 said:

Does kitty still hit the gym at jw if she’s bulking ?

no sweetie, both parents have athletic builts ..kinda stocky too..but I also think when I used to body build for almost 7 years it's put a lot of muscle on me (I started young lol) so my 250 will probably look a lot different than another girl's 250 😊💕

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, edjax14 said:

Does kitty still hit the gym at jw if she’s bulking ?

Also it always makes me laugh when people ask if I'm bulking because I can't imagine if I actually went into the gym and worked out my legs and ate the way I do my legs would be even SOOOO much larger than they are right now..I actually think about it all the time and I get tempted to do it but come on this girl is wayyyy too lazy to actually go intp the gym LOL 🐷 oink oink 

But I also forgot to mention occasionally but very rarely I will do a couple of walking lunges and a few squats here and there if I have been laying in bed or on the couch too much just so I don't get my muscles leaned out if that makes sense I want to keep them nice and healthy to keep their shape 😁💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Goloso1121

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hmmm..what should I stuff my belly with tonight?

234602158.thumb.jpg.6411b9d7e2257072b5ec44ef566d5ea0.jpg

Sweet and messy food is a favourite of mine- chocolate eclairs, donuts, tiramisu 

Guest Goloso1121

Anything that you can make a total pig of yourself with to be honest. Get messy, stuff your mouth until cheeks puff out 🐷

Guest Goloso1121
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

mmm yummy! I love french Crueller donuts but I'm more of a savory kinda girl :)

I understand :), always best to eat what you enjoy most. Whatever you’re eating seems to be having the most amazing effect! 

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Also it always makes me laugh when people ask if I'm bulking because I can't imagine if I actually went into the gym and worked out my legs and ate the way I do my legs would be even SOOOO much larger than they are right now..I actually think about it all the time and I get tempted to do it but come on this girl is wayyyy too lazy to actually go intp the gym LOL 🐷 oink oink 

But I also forgot to mention occasionally but very rarely I will do a couple of walking lunges and a few squats here and there if I have been laying in bed or on the couch too much just so I don't get my muscles leaned out if that makes sense I want to keep them nice and healthy to keep their shape 😁💕

You have such a unique shape, the working help really helps give your body it's own identity. The blown out ex fitness girl look is truly a beautiful look

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Goloso1121 said:

I understand :), always best to eat what you enjoy most. Whatever you’re eating seems to be having the most amazing effect! 

Awwww thank you 🥰

1 hour ago, Chubbyboi said:

How many inches thick are your thighs? Are they 27 28? Or over 30?

A lil.over 31 now...they used to be only 28 1/2 when I first joined curvage & I've still got the photo,  my booty was also 45 1/2 ...its now a 50! the measuring tape doesn't go past 50! LOL 

Here's the pics of when I weighed only 182LBS-ish with 28 1/2 inch thighs and a 45 1/2 booty that is NOW 50 inches! lol

20200220_192310.jpg.ebc1a9fea59533f540318a2b1ff11ab2.thumb.jpg.b884e6214fe55b87539ff7356cccc6dd.jpg

20200220_190535.jpg.76e873d011818bb5c27aebe77dae486c.thumb.jpg.bd58c6cb59202b3b41552505e0c00ec0.jpg

Picture_20200220_191135539.jpg.56d0dbf8cc25968e917af3209830ec2a.thumb.jpg.ec594893f961f51a3011d2cba13ec1f9.jpg

^ and my 42 inch belly that is NOW 48 1/2- sometimes 49 inches 😂 almost the size of my booty! ...but hey look...these stuffings are really what helped me grow! 🥰 it was so much fun getting really fat on for you guys in the beginning & recordingv the proress was non stop growing 😂💕

PhotoCollage_1638619029920.thumb.jpg.c74d8e3a399102627e983fe4a5f6e973.jpg1

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, YAlex56 said:

Will there be a comparison video from the beginning of your journey to present day to compare how much you’ve grown in the past 3 years 

sure I'll invite my old self lol....well I kinda can cause I've got an identical twin sister who's over 100lbs thinner than me though lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)