HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Heyy Fellas, my new video is out & ALL of these reviews on my new video actually have me crying! They are all just so sweet & supportive I really can't thank you guys enough 🥺🥰

The surprise for you guys is I bought a Sony ZV-1 on best buy along with a tripod so that my video's quality would be superb for you guys 🥰 I'm still learning so much about it so if any camera gurus would like to help me out I'd be greatly appreciated! 

20211202_080658.thumb.jpg.196886c1fdeb598251d92d48e4016070.jpg

Picture_20211201_032000569.thumb.jpg.b7ec05961c9fbb73995030b2e6aa45f7.jpg

^the main photo was the only thing taken with my phone camera ..I'm gonna read about taking photos too🥰

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

All so soft and pretty, what a women

omg how sweet, thank you! 😫🥰 *kisses*

2 minutes ago, Lebron4mvp said:

Just wanted to give a shout-out to kitty for constantly looking for ways to improve her content and production. She could def sit there and eat Taco Bell on a meh camera and still do well sales wise but she is always looking to improve and just wanted to say it is appreciated. 

Okay you're going to make me cry too..thank you for realizing that ..that's super important to me ever since my phone's camera broke.. what a sweet compliment, thank you luv 🥰

• Curvage Model
Just now, drpop said:

In the before and after pictures you look great. I like the change and you have grown cant wait to see more. Happy Christmas and New Year. Great smile.

Awwww thank you sweetheart! if you look up my content there's a whole thread just with my before/afters 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)