HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

You're right that fit body of yours is long gone. In it's place we have the fluffy body we all know and love.:wub:

Awwww thank you luv 🥰

15 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Droooooling. 🤤 From rock hard abs to pillowy flab, you must be really confy to cuddle 😍

lol I've been told I am quite comfy all over especially the tummy & booty 😅😎💕

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, HungarianFeeder said:

Does your man tap out whenever you facesit?

LOL. He actually has quite a grip on my hips I'm shocked his arms are very strong they don't shake at all lol..he enjoys it & insists I stay there for a long time until I'm satisfied, it's very hot 😈💕

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

QUESTION: Did you SAVE that skirt?  I'd love to see that plaid skirt waistband fit one of your thighs (what a future pose idea!) !!! 🤯

it's actually on my video's main photo lol 

20210721_225041.thumb.jpg.86866fa73c824ee182a678bb536d374d.jpg

^ the video cover

Picture_20210721_215044277.thumb.jpg.55120e5894104d42dc18f0a8561889ee.jpg

the skirt barely going past my knees! 🤯😅💕 BUT I gotta add I recently put it around 1 thigh athigt fits....it just blows my mind cause that skirt fit me perfectly 😅 talk about a lil PORKER! 🐷 OINK OINK! 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

I was also getting on here to tell you all just how much I appreciate you all..ESPECIALLY my regulars who never miss a post..even the new guys coming to say hi or the lurker who finally comments cause they "just had to" tell me something (a compliment). 

I suffer from depression so badly and 8/10 times all I've gotta do is come on here and be reminded how loved I am & how special you guys think I am. That's honestly the best feeling..sorry to get all mushy on you guys but y'all mean so much 🥰 mmmmmuahs! 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

También me estaba acercando para decirles a todos lo mucho que los aprecio a todos ... ESPECIALMENTE a mis clientes habituales que nunca se pierden una publicación ... incluso los nuevos chicos que vienen a saludar o el merodeador que finalmente comenta porque "simplemente tenían que hacerlo". dime algo (un cumplido). 

Sufro mucho de depresión y 8/10 veces todo lo que tengo que hacer es venir aquí y recordar lo amado que soy y lo especial que ustedes creen que soy. Honestamente, esa es la mejor sensación ... lo siento por ponerme blanda con ustedes, pero todos ustedes significan mucho 🥰 mmmmmuahs! 

What are you talking about, cute kitty? If you are the most beautiful, so chubby, so sexy, you are what any man would like, any man would give even what he does not have to be with you or have you, you will always be loved and venerated for what a tremendous goddess you are, darling, and always remember that you are worth a lot, and you should not feel bad because you are the most beautiful that my eyes have seen🥰🤤

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I was also getting on here to tell you all just how much I appreciate you all..ESPECIALLY my regulars who never miss a post..even the new guys coming to say hi or the lurker who finally comments cause they "just had to" tell me something (a compliment). 

I suffer from depression so badly and 8/10 times all I've gotta do is come on here and be reminded how loved I am & how special you guys think I am. That's honestly the best feeling..sorry to get all mushy on you guys but y'all mean so much 🥰 mmmmmuahs! 

What are you talking about, cute kitty? If you are the most beautiful, so chubby, so sexy, you are what any man would like, any man would give even what he does not have to be with you or have you, you will always be loved and venerated for what a tremendous goddess you are, darling, and always remember that you are worth a lot, and you should not feel bad because you are the most beautiful that my eyes have seen🥰🤤

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, Erickale said:

OMG thank you so much sweetie pies, I've now got a huge smile on my face, thank you so much luv *lots of kisses n hugs*💕

• Curvage Model

MY FEEDER (the one who's respectfully been on a break) FED ME SO WELL TONIGHT.(I ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF TAKING PHOTOS FOR HIM LOL, I DUNNO WHY MY BODY DOES THAT BUT AFTER A HUGE MEAL I'LL LITERALLY DOZE OFF...MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THAT HAPPENS? SCIENTIFICALLY? 😂

Picture_20211111_172554374.thumb.jpg.b09c8ac5020fa76f38c41bb309776512.jpg

Picture_20211111_172935024.thumb.jpg.547b966dd93143920315af9cfa3f1c67.jpg

Picture_20211111_174428955.thumb.jpg.6df1df06557a7fa653996c38cb73dce3.jpg

Picture_20211111_174228035.thumb.jpg.41b9051b7f4ae645f3a6031a31517263.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

It can be a myriad of things that can lead to sleepiness after eating. From whether the food is high carbs and fat and protein, or just the sheer quantity expends a lot of energy for your body to digest. For example, eating foods rich in fat and protein releases the hormone "cholecystokinin" in your small intestine, which can cause you to sleep. There's also an insulin spike when you eat and then it goes down once finished which the drop can make you tired as well. 

If this is an issue, moving around a bit after eating a big and rich meal can help curb some of this, or making your meal smaller. Though I'm sure you're not gonna be doing much of that any time soon. Hope my answer helped some. 🙂

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Kitty, i think i can say this with certainty and complete confidence. I will always love you and your amazing personality. If you need someone to talk with about a bad depression episode, i'm here if you need it. *big hugs* besides, who else am i gonna imagine with cute cat ears lol?

GIF by Swaps4

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)