HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

On 10/14/2021 at 10:20 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Haters can hate but ATLEAST I'm proportionateΒ 

Picture_20211014_215807236.thumb.jpg.b07da5aa5f5121b7d99d7eaad3349957.jpg

You certainly are are, Dana! Your your figure looks PERFECT! I haven't been on here for several weeks due to my work schedule but I am SO glad to see you thriving and enjoying yourself here in this community! Your progression...even since I last checked in...has been amazing! β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ😍

• Curvage Model

Got a blonde wig, should I make it a permanent fixture? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Picture_20211018_053050335.thumb.jpg.448710f35a737730b963fc649d4eff8c.jpg

ALSO can't wait for the new video to come out to show y'all my new lighting equipment? πŸ˜πŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty

59 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

ALSO can't wait for the new video to come out to show y'all my new lighting equipment? πŸ˜πŸ’•

This is very, very hot. The gain in the face is very hot. The blonde is also hot. My oh my whatever happened to that disciplined shredded gym goer? I'll tell you what. She turned into a big blonde tubby chick. These are the hottest pics of you I've ever seen. I used to think you looked like an ex power lifter, who gained some weight, but now, not so much. Now to me you look like a big hottie, that stacked on the weight in college and then got lazy and couldn't loose it. You don't look like you've ever stepped foot in a gym.Β Wow. Just wow.Β 

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sorry this isn’t a hair comment. But can I please replace that pillow? πŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, regbill said:

As always that figure of yours takes my breath away.:wub:

Awwww thank you ....I've got naturally big legs so I've been making sure to not forget about them while I build my body 😁 the legs on my dafs side are insane...but my mom has very curvy shapely legs too...so I suppose I got veryΒ lucky. I was told by a very wellΒ known fitness photographerΒ at a fitness expose to give competitions a try cause they havent ever seen a hamstring & glute tie quite like mine & they could tell I had great muscle generics....but anyways.Β  enough about me but I'll never forget that compliment from a guy who seen millions of people 😁 it REALLY meant so much πŸ₯°

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)