HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

HLK, 

who knows you better than I do???? Not many. I am literally the luckiest man alive to call you my friend.  
The effort you go through to provide the ultimate experience for Curvage is complete and total dedication. 
Things don’t come cheap, and effort is not always rewarded and tangible.  I think I speak for your entire fan group when I say “ Thank You” 

thank you for the thought you put into you films, thank you for the thought that goes into your outfits, your make up, your content. 

Please know at least to me how damn perfect and special you are to my every day. 

You are wonderful 

50 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm a little upset guys. I don't know if it's cause I'm hormonal or what but I get asked all the time about making videos and when I finally post a post on the forum or status that my video was approved 3 or 5 people max will leave a reaction on it. I sit on this forum 24/7 so that I can be called fat and get poked fun at and I just laugh along at the jokes..I make sure to post tons of pics daily for free. Then when I post a video nobody's interested or won't even leave a reaction even though that's what you guys all wanted. NOBODY even talks about the video at all on here. I had spent $240 on my outfit alone and took the time to make sure I made a nice video, got all dolled up etc. even though my ac is broken and it was 80 degrees inside my apt I wanted to make you guys all happy and I haven't gotten one feedback on the forum...7 sweethearts that purchased my video out of 17,000 followers were kind enough to purchase my video and leave a kind review

I've been balling my eyes out all night ..its like now that I'm fat the shows over or something...I dunno..I'm just feeling really down on myself. it would just be nice for someone to comment about the video and the effort I put in that's all. Instead of comstantly poking fun at my weight. This honestly can't be healthy for anyone's mental health. I put in so much work for you guys, my body has been exploding, I've gotten so many new stretchmarks too..

Those of you that come on here and cheer me on and make me feel beautiful...you guys are amazing and I honestly can't thank you enough 🥺💕

*BIG HUGS* Sad kitty is never good! You're an amazing woman, fat and all! And i'm glad to call you a friend!

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, distance23 said:

What sucks is the fact not everyone will support financially; I learned that the hard way with my business...all I know is it's always a smile on my face when I see the new video...you're really working on your goals and while not everyone will appreciate the effort like you want them to, it's truly appreciated

you never fail to make me feel special and beautiful sweetie 🥰

2 minutes ago, nikeboy1169 said:

HLK, 

who knows you better than I do???? Not many. I am literally the luckiest man alive to call you my friend.  
The effort you go through to provide the ultimate experience for Curvage is complete and total dedication. 
Things don’t come cheap, and effort is not always rewarded and tangible.  I think I speak for your entire fan group when I say “ Thank You” 

thank you for the thought you put into you films, thank you for the thought that goes into your outfits, your make up, your content. 

Please know at least to me how damn perfect and special you are to my every day. 

You are wonderful 

Awwww Stevie, you're going to make me cry too! you never fail to remind me daily of just how beautiful I am even when I'm not feeling so beautiful. its so hard to get on camera when nothing fits and I'm pouring out of everything....I was going to make my video a week earlier but started to cry causethe outfit I had bought didnt fit me... but you told me I was beautiful no matter what ..thank you for that & for always being there 🥺💕 

guys reading this, please just understand,  as much as I do feel sexy most the times, this isnt always easy...it takes me weeks sometimes to build up the courage to make a video. it used to be a lot easier when my clothes would fit me...I'm way too big for Victoria's Secret now and 1 size away from not being able to fit into Fashion Nova anymore lol...it's not the easiest to get used to, ESPECIALLY when I've wasted 1,000s of dollars on clothes 😬

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*BIG HUGS* Sad kitty is never good! You're an amazing woman, fat and all! And i'm glad to call you a friend!

Awww Dante, you never fail to leave a smile on my face, you're always asking how I am etc, it really means a lot! 🥺🥰

everyone who posts in my forum are amazing and I can't thank you guys enough, *kisses for everyone* I just felt like addressing that cause it's really been bothering me that's all. 

• Curvage Model

*sigh* I feel better guys, thank u so much ...this fatty is going to go stress eat herself to a food coma lol 

if you feel like watching my video if you're bored, it's there.. no pressure, I priced it super cheap today at $6.99 🥰

anyways...goodnight fellas! mmmmmuahs! 💋💋💕

Well then, let me look back through my purchases and help this wonderfully, round , sexy , goddess out!  We are so so selfish sometimes that we forget how much the ladies need affirmation that they are indeed the sexy goddesses we need and crave.  We silently watch their videos and truly enjoy them, but when we are "done", we log off and go to bed.  Please accept my apology, and I will get to rating and reacting more.

Dearest HLK - I've told you before about the connection between "DEPRESSION and DEHYDRATION".  I  was able to defeat depression and anxiety WITHOUT PSYCHIATRIC MEDS just by drinking 3 quarts of water daily. 

Remember, your sexy body is 70% WATER.😃👍

As evidence, I just Googled that term "DEPRESSION AND DEHYDRATION" and tons of information came up To read.  For example: 

1. Dehydration Saps Your Energy- Research also shows that water is important for maintaining your mental health. Dehydration may increase your risk of anxiety and depression, among other unhealthy mental states. Brain's Energy.

2. Dehydration impedes energy production in your brain. Many of your brain's functions require this type of energy become inefficient and can even shut down. The resulting mood disorders that result from this type of dysfunction can be categorized with depression

💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, Zoll2008 said:

Well then, let me look back through my purchases and help this wonderfully, round , sexy , goddess out!  We are so so selfish sometimes that we forget how much the ladies need affirmation that they are indeed the sexy goddesses we need and crave.  We silently watch their videos and truly enjoy them, but when we are "done", we log off and go to bed.  Please accept my apology, and I will get to rating and reacting more.

omg you are going to make me cry too! Thank you sweetheart! & honestly that's all it takes for us women to feel loved/appreciated etc. Thank you for understanding, gosh I wish I knew more men like you! 🥺🥰💋💋

@Learn2$ELL yes that's true hun but sometimes how I feel is valid, I do make sure I drink plenty ..appreciate the advice. 

That was an insanely long video.  Not having any editing skills, I can't imagine the effort it took to put it into a download quality form.  It was terrific to view.

However, in the long run, you need to find what satisfies you and makes you happy--the relationships, your purpose, and what gives you joy.  This forum may or may not be part of that.  It's your life and your choice.  Do what seems best for you.

Sorry to be late to join the party - but I’m sorry that you’ve been feeling low HLK. I bought and watched the video a few days ago (just left a review!) and had it on my mind to leave a review this weekend ever since, just had a busy few days! But didn’t forget! I think you’ve reached the status where people will make time to leave you feedback and reviews, even if it’s not immediately after you’ve uploaded :) and in my experience, most people have more time for that at the weekend! 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, buddy420 said:

You are really doing fantastic work, 

you have progressed very well, and you are one of the top curvage models on this website. I completely understand what it’s like putting a lot of effort into your work and sometimes not seeing the fruits of your labour. 

I can tell you this there are so many models on this particular website who aspire to one day have the impact you do.

A lot of people on this website fap in silence, But you can see the traffic going onto your page and you really are A very special model. 

you cannot appreciate a sunny day without a few rainy ones.

with all this said I am adding your latest video to my cart ;).

Agreed! Totally goals for me 🤣 and my little baby thread. Would love to have the impact and body you have. Amazing thread!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, regbill said:

I find it hard to see your bra and undies because they are being swallowed up by you voluminous curves.😍

LOL that's why I made sure to put it in tie caption, you never know someone might think I'm bare 😂

5 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I was just about to hit you up and see how you were doing today too

I'm doing better, I kinda regretted getting personal with you guys but I feel like if I don't say anything I'm just going to explode and nobody knows how you feel until you speak up. 

I totally understand that most the times guys buy videos and want to be discreet about it but some feedback for my work would be nice, I cant evolve if I don't hear what you guys like or want more of. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of self esteem issues...I used to gladly get on cam cause my face was still cute to me, we all have opinions but I really do miss my more narrow face & natural cheekbones that I used to get compliments on my whole life, now I feel like my face looks like just your average chubby face 🥺😞 I look in the mirror & honestly don't like the face I see anymore. I know some people will suggest I get work done but I really dont want to end up looking like that plastic cat lady or the dude from saw 😂 .... anyways, maybe I'll het used to it,  it's just ashame I can't have a voluptuous body without my face blowing up, in some shots I look like I'm allergic to shellfish 🤣🤣

okay anyways....I could go on & on but I'll give you guys a break lol

Guest Dinorex
37 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that's why I made sure to put it in tie caption, you never know someone might think I'm bare 😂

I'm doing better, I kinda regretted getting personal with you guys but I feel like if I don't say anything I'm just going to explode and nobody knows how you feel until you speak up. 

I totally understand that most the times guys buy videos and want to be discreet about it but some feedback for my work would be nice, I cant evolve if I don't hear what you guys like or want more of. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of self esteem issues...I used to gladly get on cam cause my face was still cute to me, we all have opinions but I really do miss my more narrow face & natural cheekbones that I used to get compliments on my whole life, now I feel like my face looks like just your average chubby face 🥺😞 I look in the mirror & honestly don't like the face I see anymore. I know some people will suggest I get work done but I really dont want to end up looking like that plastic cat lady or the dude from saw 😂 .... anyways, maybe I'll het used to it,  it's just ashame I can't have a voluptuous body without my face blowing up, in some shots I look like I'm allergic to shellfish 🤣🤣

okay anyways....I could go on & on but I'll give you guys a break lol

Also honestly I think you’re face is prettier and cuter since you’ve added weight 🤭

Kitty, I’m not as active and outspoken on here as I’d like to be. But I did want to say how much your efforts are appreciated. Watching you progress on your journey is literally any feeder’s dream come true. You have the perfect figure, face and smile. I know you have reservations about your cute, fuller, face but to virtually all of us following you, that gorgeous smile is the best thing we’ve seen all day. Any bad mood we may have had ends when Kitty gives an update. Unfortunately, in this environment, most are watching eagerly in amazement but silent on the sidelines. Given the hard work you put into this you deserve better. I’m going to try to do better on my part by chiming in and offering more feedback. I make it a point to purchase all of your updates, and look forward to purchasing many more. Please don’t give up hope on us. We love and appreciate all that you do. And we’re not going anywhere as long as you’re here ;)

• Curvage Model

Awwww @fontenoy 💕 I couldn't have been told anything sweeter and more reassuring than what you just said. Thank you so much for taking your time to let me know that, I can't tell you how much that means to meI started this weight gain journey all on my own, not all days are easy especially seeing tiger stripes all over when I've never had them my whole life. I read that guys (shockingly) don't mind stretchmarks and some actually find them hot 🤯 but anywho....whenever I'm feeling unappreciated I'm just going to read this, thank you 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)