HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I have been going through Kitty withdraw so your gorgeous pics really hit the spot.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals..

P.S. I love these pics because we get a look at everyday Kitty and everyday Kitty is as gorgeous as the Kitty we see in your clips.❤️

lol you both are so precious 😅🥰

6 hours ago, Onen said:

You’re looking very cute and super fat! Love the belly peeking out of your rolled up short and that double chin saying hello!

Thank you sweetie hehe...my tummy is constantly sticking out of my clothes lol 

Guest Centurion92
10 hours ago, Jazzman said:

The Jazzman 24000 calorie shake. Monday Wednesday Friday 

It's Never Failed 

What’s in that recipe?

• Curvage Model

BRAND NEW VIDEO - JUST UPLOADED 😁 Just waiting on approval 🥰 I'll also be uploading another one here shortly that's also been highly requested 😊 I've missed you guys & wanna keep you happy. 💕

I'm sorry I've been MIA a little bit, I've been going through some things. A little bit of depression, the stress that comes with moving & a little bit of body issues...but I'm working on thatTo top that all off while packing my stuff at my old house I was moving stuff out of the garage and stepped on a huge fire ant pile, I tried smacking them off with my hands & just the whole thing was super painful. These little buggers are tiny but they leave blisters..so yeah..I've got quite a bit on my feet,legs & hands..I'll be okay though, they're healing but have left a few scars but those will be gone in a few months. 

Anyways, enough about me, I hope you guys are well, hope you enjoy my video & stay tuned for the other video I'll be uploading in just a few days as well 🥰 mmmmuahs!

30 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

BRAND NEW VIDEO - JUST UPLOADED 😁 Just waiting on approval 🥰 I'll also be uploading another one here shortly that's also been highly requested 😊 I've missed you guys & wanna keep you happy. 💕

I'm sorry I've been MIA a little bit, I've been going through some things. A little bit of depression, the stress that comes with moving & a little bit of body issues...but I'm working on thatTo top that all off while packing my stuff at my old house I was moving stuff out of the garage and stepped on a huge fire ant pile, I tried smacking them off with my hands & just the whole thing was super painful. These little buggers are tiny but they leave blisters..so yeah..I've got quite a bit on my feet,legs & hands..I'll be okay though, they're healing but have left a few scars but those will be gone in a few months. 

Anyways, enough about me, I hope you guys are well, hope you enjoy my video & stay tuned for the other video I'll be uploading in just a few days as well 🥰 mmmmuahs!

Definitely sucks to hear you dealt with such pain...feel better and I'll send you my teriyaki chicken recipe

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sounds like ya had a tough day, so here's another sketch of your future self, and a little message to help out..!

331118855_PXL_20210722_0840145352.thumb.jpg.dc3417596502c9c8969d2c4cf889a7f7.jpg

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys, my new video was just approved 🥰

There was some in & out focusing but I promise it's hardly noticeable...the video is very upclose I think that's why my camera was trying extra hard to focus at some points. but anyway...I really hope you enjoy the video, I'm blown away myself by just how big I've gotten...

for example, that school girl skirt I've warn in a video and in some photos no longer goes past my thighs now 🤯 I've really really really been putting on the size.. stay tuned for my stuffing video 🥰

20210721_225041.thumb.jpg.297ef0fbb0ad8194c80e7073729fea04.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)