HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Ok ..I need to get this off my chest..there doesn't seem to be much talk about it..just the "glamorous" or better yet "sexy" side of being heavier...but I noticed as I reached around 210 (I'm only 5'2) I started becoming limited to the things I could do ..well no wait..at around 170 is when I started to not be able to see my own kitty to shave lol...but when I got to around 210 I started to be even more limited..now that I'm reaching 250 I can't do a lot of things smaller girls can do...its quite embarrassing to be honest..cause I'll need my fiance's help with a lot of things...like washing myself ..last night I started to cry cause I can no longer cut my own toe nails cause my belly was in the way and I couldn't breath...he was so sweet about it and not only cut them but took the nail polish off for me...I managed to paint my toes but it was extremely painful cause my belly was in the way. Thank God he helps me with certain things or I'd be screwed... I would guess I'll need to get one of those sticks to reach things or go get pedicures done at an actual nail salon..I love manicures but was never much of a pedicure girl ..but it seems like if I want to get any bigger I'm gonna have to..cause my fiance can't paint my nails (he tried) lol ...

anyways...there doesn't seem to be much talk about the limitations of being heavier but I could imagine you guys think thats hot? right? ..

I already have a hard time getting out of bed, I'll lay there like a turtle on its shell and can't move lol 🐢😂 ...anywho..just wanted to share that with you guys and maybe get some feedback 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

P.S I just realized..I think a lot of you guys will actually find my limitations to be quite hot actually, am I right? or correct me if I'm wrong lol cause my fiance doesn't seem to mind & he gets quite the smirk on his face lol 

This is just me personally, but I find the limitations (eg out of breath, trouble reaching things, mobility issues) hot, if my partner is down with and into it. Essentially, as with anything, enthusiastic consent is key. If they were upset about the limitations, I'd want to help them get to a place where they felt comfortable/happy.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Euglenoid said:

This is just me personally, but I find the limitations (eg out of breath, trouble reaching things, mobility issues) hot, if my partner is down with and into it. Essentially, as with anything, enthusiastic consent is key. If they were upset about the limitations, I'd want to help them get to a place where they felt comfortable/happy.

That's so sweet 🥺💕 and honestly the support makes me not feel so bad.. I guess I've gotta realize guys with this fetish or who are into bigger girls are much more accepting than a lot of the egotistical jerks I used to date who wanted nothing but perfection..well society's idea of "perfection"

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's so sweet 🥺💕 and honestly the support makes me not feel so bad.. I guess I've gotta realize guys with this fetish or who are into bigger girls are much more accepting than a lot of the egotistical jerks I used to date who wanted nothing but perfection..well society's idea of "perfection"

You shouldn't feel bad at all! I personally love doing things for a partner, like yours did for you. It's a mix of enjoying caring for someone but also knowing that doing it for them is contributing to their limitations. There is undeniably a power-dynamic/bdsm aspect to it, and can lead to some pretty hot situations when both parties are into it. The key though is asking yourself if it's something that you want.

44 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Ok ..I need to get this off my chest..there doesn't seem to be much talk about it..just the "glamorous" or better yet "sexy" side of being heavier...but I noticed as I reached around 210 (I'm only 5'2) I started becoming limited to the things I could do ..well no wait..at around 170 is when I started to not be able to see my own kitty to shave lol...but when I got to around 210 I started to be even more limited..now that I'm reaching 250 I can't do a lot of things smaller girls can do...its quite embarrassing to be honest..cause I'll need my fiance's help with a lot of things...like washing myself ..last night I started to cry cause I can no longer cut my own toe nails cause my belly was in the way and I couldn't breath...he was so sweet about it and not only cut them but took the nail polish off for me...I managed to paint my toes but it was extremely painful cause my belly was in the way. Thank God he helps me with certain things or I'd be screwed... I would guess I'll need to get one of those sticks to reach things or go get pedicures done at an actual nail salon..I love manicures but was never much of a pedicure girl ..but it seems like if I want to get any bigger I'm gonna have to..cause my fiance can't paint my nails (he tried) lol ...

anyways...there doesn't seem to be much talk about the limitations of being heavier but I could imagine you guys think thats hot? right? ..

I already have a hard time getting out of bed, I'll lay there like a turtle on its shell and can't move lol 🐢😂 ...anywho..just wanted to share that with you guys and maybe get some feedback 🥰

I know you have some major milestones you want to hit and it's amazing watching you grow, but at any point you feel like it's too much I completely understand...nobody really talks about limitations and I never really conversed with any woman about it so...

35 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

P.S I just realized..I think a lot of you guys will actually find my limitations to be quite hot actually, am I right? or correct me if I'm wrong lol cause my fiance doesn't seem to mind & he gets quite the smirk on his face lol 

You are correct.  The limitations that a feedee experiences as she exchanges one set of abilities for another and becomes a slave to her appetite are very hot.

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Try marching then i think you will feel your belly gets on the way🔥

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I already have a hard time getting out of bed, I'll lay there like a turtle on its shell and can't move lol 🐢😂 🥰

Trading decreasing mobility for increasing size is one of the signs that your fantasy is becoming real-life 🥰.  I would love to see a video of you struggling to get out of bed 🐢

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sounds like a video needs to be done showing these struggles.  I for one find the growth and the struggles of increasing weight so HOT!

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I think you are right, it is obvious, but I also believe that when you have a goal, what you have to do to achieve it is a mere procedure. 
You have chosen this lifestyle and you may have to take some difficult consequences to assume at the beginning. You have a boyfriend who will 
help you with everything you need and I am sure that every time you look in the mirror, all those bad things will no longer matter to you. 
Cheer up and keep it up, every time you upload new photos you look more like a true goddess.

A hug

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Queens never do anything for themselves. That's the beauty of being a queen :) (I totally get what you are saying about the pedi though - I usually only get my nails done at the salon though I really dislike someone fiddling with my feet)

Guest holaguy94
22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Just another perspective and by no means suggesting anything - ultimately I'd say determine what makes you happier. If things like that will eat away at you in the long term - maybe reconsider what weight you are comfortable at. I think most here would be supportive if you choose to slow down or even lose weight if you decided on that. 250 is not a place where it's impossible to change your mind - if you get to 300 I think that decision to turn back if decided becomes much more of a chore. At the very least take some time to think it over - your fiance met you (i assume) when you were much thinner - i would guess he would be fully supportive of whatever choice you make.

I get there are other factors to consider as well - I'm guessing this is a large source of your income if not your main - take that into consideration as well. This is a site where everyone loves bigger and bigger - but I bet a lot of people would be super supportive if you decided to lose weight as well (probably most you know in real life)

Sorry if that's making too many assumptions or pushing out thoughts that I rightfully don't know the full background on - I just wanted to give an alternative view from the usual "push-through" supportive mentality on here. Either way will be supportive with whatever you decide!

On 7/6/2021 at 10:35 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm definitely in the minority here, so here goes.

There's nothing hotter than sharing a particular kink with a partner.

If you still feel sexy and want to alter your lifestyle to accommodate your growing figure, then you keep doing you. But to me, if the kink is getting in the way of real life, full stop. If your partner doesn't respect that, then big red flag right there.

As someone who is with an ssbbw I can tell you they feel fantastic knowing I'm there for their needs. It's a commitment when you're in any relationship to be a team. Being with a larger woman just goes to show you got their back and not just on physical limitations but worldy.

Booths at restaurants are a no go and suv and up for transportation. Not to mention how much more expensive plus size clothing is.

It's ok to feel down but if you've got a partner who is helpful you got a winner. Sounda like you two make a great team.

I'm going to get straight to the point and say you need to ignore everyone for a moment and look at the facts, the fantasy, the reasons for gaining and the importance of doing things yourself, along with your health. 

I've gained quite a bit of weight in the past 2 years so I will say things get more difficult, getting out of bed, feet hurting after standing for a while, and one of the worst is cutting nails and then there's even difficulty putting on socks.  Shaving body areas too is so annoying because of how much more surface area you have to cover.  I think you should rethink your goal weight so that you can do the task but not have it impossible to do yourself.  You can also do yoga and stretch (my yoga teacher in college was actually obese and surprisingly very flexible), and use tools to help or just finding other ways to accomplish it.  For me I found I can cut my nails more easily if I sit on a chair and put my feet up against edge of my bed, rather than sitting on the bed and bending my knees when I was skinny.  I actually gained up to 250 but I'm also 5'11 but because of repetitive heartburn and difficulty just doing certain things, I lost about 15 lbs and found myself very satisfied with being able to do day to day things despite that they're somewhat difficult but not impossible like before.  I used to be crazy skinny almost like you used to be (for me 150 lbs) and it is weird how much more freedom your body has and how it feels younger and energetic, but also I felt weak cause my muscles weren't built like they are now.  Obviously gaining has its advantages but I do feel like mentally while we enjoy that limitation of movement and an aspect of it thinks it's hot, another part says why am I making day to day life much more difficult, is it really worth it.  So I think finding the balance between that is great and even finding alternatives to the fetish. 

Weird messed up idea but you could even get like a fat suit or like a fake big pregnant belly with weight on it and have fun trying on clothes with that, or just pretending and then when you're done with it, you can take it off and be thankful you don't have that permanently.  Obviously it's a weird idea but the point is if you can be happy with 220 lbs or whatever you decide and be able to do everything yourself, then you should.  We'll support you no matter and I will give my opinion that I think you gained a bit too fast and while you look amazing, I feel like there were missed opportunities because of how fast it was.  I personally wouldn't mind if you lost some weight and if you can paint your toe nails yourself and still have a gorgeous belly just not one that too restrictive, then why not.  You can always also gain weight again if you don't like the weight loss and how you're feeling.

4 hours ago, MarkXavier said:

I'm going to get straight to the point and say you need to ignore everyone for a moment and look at the facts, the fantasy, the reasons for gaining and the importance of doing things yourself, along with your health. 

I've gained quite a bit of weight in the past 2 years so I will say things get more difficult, getting out of bed, feet hurting after standing for a while, and one of the worst is cutting nails and then there's even difficulty putting on socks.  Shaving body areas too is so annoying because of how much more surface area you have to cover.  I think you should rethink your goal weight so that you can do the task but not have it impossible to do yourself.  You can also do yoga and stretch (my yoga teacher in college was actually obese and surprisingly very flexible), and use tools to help or just finding other ways to accomplish it.  For me I found I can cut my nails more easily if I sit on a chair and put my feet up against edge of my bed, rather than sitting on the bed and bending my knees when I was skinny.  I actually gained up to 250 but I'm also 5'11 but because of repetitive heartburn and difficulty just doing certain things, I lost about 15 lbs and found myself very satisfied with being able to do day to day things despite that they're somewhat difficult but not impossible like before.  I used to be crazy skinny almost like you used to be (for me 150 lbs) and it is weird how much more freedom your body has and how it feels younger and energetic, but also I felt weak cause my muscles weren't built like they are now.  Obviously gaining has its advantages but I do feel like mentally while we enjoy that limitation of movement and an aspect of it thinks it's hot, another part says why am I making day to day life much more difficult, is it really worth it.  So I think finding the balance between that is great and even finding alternatives to the fetish. 

Weird messed up idea but you could even get like a fat suit or like a fake big pregnant belly with weight on it and have fun trying on clothes with that, or just pretending and then when you're done with it, you can take it off and be thankful you don't have that permanently.  Obviously it's a weird idea but the point is if you can be happy with 220 lbs or whatever you decide and be able to do everything yourself, then you should.  We'll support you no matter and I will give my opinion that I think you gained a bit too fast and while you look amazing, I feel like there were missed opportunities because of how fast it was.  I personally wouldn't mind if you lost some weight and if you can paint your toe nails yourself and still have a gorgeous belly just not one that too restrictive, then why not.  You can always also gain weight again if you don't like the weight loss and how you're feeling.

Yes!!! Cheers.

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys, I've been busy getting ready to move but I haven't forgotten about you guys, I've got a surprise coming 🥰 VERY soon 😚😁💕 love you guys and I appreciate the support with my recent post.

we all have bad days & just because I cried cause I couldn't paint my toes doesn't mean anything...I get very hormonal at times but I'm fine lol ....I will not stop eating or gaining til I reach my goal..I haven't gone all this way for nothing 😅🥰

• Curvage Model

@MarkXavier &

@laser123 I gained weight too fast???? ..I was so slow gaining weight some people thought I wasn't serious..I had reached a plateau then tried weight gain shakes and finally gained a good 30lbs ...but within a 6 month period..that is in no way FAST...gosh I really can't please EVERYONE 🙄😑 

and you 2 fools telling me to lose weight..GGGet off my forum! ...Mark I understand you were trying to be helpful but a fat suit?? I'd be the laughing stock of curvage ..🤣🤣🤣

I'm speechless right now! 😅 my God.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)