HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Coolb said:

If it can help, Fashionova have really pretty stuff.Β 

Also, follow heavier ig model, you'd be surprised how much clothing exist for people your size πŸ˜‰

Daaamn, you're extremely helpful! ...I only shop at fashion nova hehe and they only go up to a size 3X and I'm a 2XΒ already haha...BUT...I found a few companies the other night that go up to 5X!

17 hours ago, Blondy0834 said:

Lol…that’s adorable. It’s just that food saying hello πŸ’¨Β 

LOL that's kinda cute too πŸ˜‚

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Haroldsmith407 said:

So does this mean we will ever get to see burping video with maybe a few farts in there lol guilty pleasureπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

you guys crack me up...WHAT GIRLΒ can fart on command????! ...πŸ˜‚ I'd have to sit with the camera on me 24/7 ready to record the second I feel gassy πŸ˜‚ ...I can certainly burp though! ...speaking of burping...if you've watched my latest weigh in you'll find out why I'll be burping a lot very shortly 😏πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, jonasctba said:

Love the before and afters. I wonder if you still have these clothes of when you were skinny, it would be nice see you struggling to try these clothes on

oh I wish I still gad everything, I lost a lot clothes movimg. .when I was 120lbs I wore a size Small...I'm sure I couldn't get into any of it 🀣🀣🀣

Guest Robert99
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

IMG_20210627_070314_843.thumb.jpg.7d6082ab5caeafc44235e90e96b831c6.jpg

Do you guys like my new avatar photo?Β 

was going for the headshot look heheΒ 

Wow you look like a sexy plump tigress 🐯 Totally beautiful x

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Learn2SELL said:

Your new Avatar portrait is suitable for framing.Β  Such pretty eyes and oh-so-kissable lips !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Awwww πŸ’• thank you so much, what a sweet complimentΒ 

16 hours ago, jonasctba said:

Love your new profile picture

Thanks sweetness πŸ’•

1 hour ago, kachenjunga said:

Loved the update video.

Thank you so much! πŸ₯° I've got a very special video coming up so soon!Β 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, M_ustang1 said:

You need to be bigger. Fatter. Thicker!

What's up with you going to allΒ the model's forum threads to comment that "in my opinion you should be bigger" ...nobody asked for your opinion...besides, I cant speak for the other girls but wthΒ do you think I'm even on here for?? to hang out & have tea? ..no I joined curvage cause I was in the process of gaining weight and thought "what a cool site to join to recieve TONS of support for my weight gain journey"Β 

I'm not on here to bullshit and spam a lot of guys into believing I'm gaining weight, the proof is in the pudding...I'm clearly blowing up all over...I'm not just a bloated belly like "oh look I'm getting fat" but oddly enough everything else looks tiny & isn't growing..that might work for atleast 4-6 months but guys here aren't stupid. anyways..I'm rambling..

Gaining weight was MY idea..nobody elses...my fiance didn't even tell me about his feeder fetish for atleast a year & a half into me meeting him..he then told me about curvage and I told him I'd give it some thought. I then found him checking out goddess shar & that's what made me check the site out even more & realized just how helpful it would be for my weight gaining journey. Since becoming active on curvage Feb 2020..I've gained over 60lbs...so please..I don't need you telling me to get bigger and fatter etc. ...I'm CLEARLY WORKING ON IT. 🀬/RANT

20210609_175307.thumb.jpg.f7117db6c93ff39a874f40fa8ad36e17.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)