HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest holaguy94

gotta say you seem like a really nice person! you definitely interact with members the most out of anyone on curvage and definitely could still be at the top if you didn't. looking great 👐❤️

19 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My body is my art 🥰 think of it as a painting I'm not done adding finishing touches to 😏😋

Picture_20210609_235414627.thumb.jpg.3ae8a5aff663f88b376ff5add8569e2c.jpg

Picture_20210609_234934458.thumb.jpg.554acc197b8e6bfa0146fc2ab2996f47.jpg

Picture_20210609_235227226.thumb.jpg.2fa71084f7bac786d9c5237f12393b2f.jpg

Picture_20210610_000403015.thumb.jpg.a2267bce16ac258bb45f223683bf04d4.jpg

You are most definitely creating quite the masterpiece!!!

You're painting your stretch marks more red, longer and wider with every gain shake you consume... and judging by the size of you now, you've had quite few recently 💖

Your gain this past year has been truly UNREAL🥇📈🥇🔥😲🔥

On 6/2/2021 at 12:53 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

true..LOL...we love your name lol ...he accidentally called me it once cause he was trying to kiss my chest and he's like gimmie the boobah! ...and he's like wait that's a cute nickname..at first I'm like "EH" 😬 but now it's stuck on me & I adore it lol 

and OMG yes do I feel massive! ..not around girls my size though or girls taller than me BUT the last time I saw my twin sister I was 178lbs and she was 137lbs and I felt humungous around her! I can't imagine how big I'd feel around her now...I'm over 100lbs heavier than her! ..she's also down to 110lbs 🙄😔

here's a pic of us... she did my hair & makeup & was so proud lol...her face was so much thinner than mine..I'm also closer to the camera but still..I felt huge then lol

20210602_135321.thumb.jpg.798d74a14ab668e0d7527277b5d5b509.jpg

LOL thank you!

mmmm oh I have 😏😈 lol

OMG!!! If you can ever get a picture of you two together with your size difference now that would be ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY🔥🔥🔥

You keep EXPANDING and she keeps shrinking... SO 🔥

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys, sorry Ive been MIA ...I'm getting a new phone...of course I dropped my phone the day before I was going to shoot my new video... this is what my pics come out looking like 😫 so blurry! ..

Picture_20210614_210155048.thumb.jpg.fc796bbc37c04cddf6d72ef6ce8a7eff.jpg

BUT...I think I'm gonna just shoot it on my laptop with my webcam 

• Curvage Model
On 6/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, holaguy94 said:

gotta say you seem like a really nice person! you definitely interact with members the most out of anyone on curvage and definitely could still be at the top if you didn't. looking great 👐❤️

Awwww, thank you sweetie...I really can't imagine not interacting with people that are supporting me..that's not right 🥺 

a lot of people think I'm stuck up but are shocked when they realize I'm not lol ..I've been through way too much it's really humbled my ass lol 

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, sorry Ive been MIA ...I'm getting a new phone...of course I dropped my phone the day before I was going to shoot my new video... this is what my pics come out looking like 😫 so blurry! ..

I missed talking to you and was hoping everything was alright...sucks to hear about the phone, and I might've perfected my crockpot mac and cheese

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Your pic maybe blurry but the your belly is beautiful.:wub:

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I missed talking to you and was hoping everything was alright...sucks to hear about the phone, and I might've perfected my crockpot mac and cheese

omg that sounds heavenly! I must see! 🐷 This piggy loves mac n cheese hehe 💕

29 minutes ago, regbill said:

Your pic maybe blurry but the your belly is beautiful.:wub:

Awww, thank you preciousness 🥰 xoxoxoxox 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

Will you ever post videos? You’re belly looks like it would be hard but I’m sure it’s super soft!!

yes sweetie, I was literally about to film a new video the very next day the night I broke my phone...today I'm going to BestBuy to buy a new phone ..so please expect a new video sometime this week 😁💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)