HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LMAO! that's EXACTLY what my sister's been saying to me my whole life lol & especially now that I've been gaining weight lol that's too funny 😅😋

I think you never really lose that much muscle mass in your lower body so those glute muscles are just holding all that beauty up

On 6/3/2021 at 1:53 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

true..LOL...we love your name lol ...he accidentally called me it once cause he was trying to kiss my chest and he's like gimmie the boobah! ...and he's like wait that's a cute nickname..at first I'm like "EH" 😬 but now it's stuck on me & I adore it lol 

and OMG yes do I feel massive! ..not around girls my size though or girls taller than me BUT the last time I saw my twin sister I was 178lbs and she was 137lbs and I felt humungous around her! I can't imagine how big I'd feel around her now...I'm over 100lbs heavier than her! ..she's also down to 110lbs 🙄😔

here's a pic of us... she did my hair & makeup & was so proud lol...her face was so much thinner than mine..I'm also closer to the camera but still..I felt huge then lol

20210602_135321.thumb.jpg.798d74a14ab668e0d7527277b5d5b509.jpg

LOL thank you!

mmmm oh I have 😏😈 lol

ok hold on... You have a twin sister.... And she's 110 pounds.... My God. The contrast between your two bodies would be mind-blowing. This thread just got even hotter knowing there is still a slim comparison version of Kitty out there. Wow. 

• Curvage Model
On 6/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, puccit said:

I think you never really lose that much muscle mass in your lower body so those glute muscles are just holding all that beauty up

yes exactly, I'm very fortunate to have my genetics but to also have all the muscles (muscle memory) come back since I've been eating and help me with putting on size. Ever since I was 12 while all the other lil girls had these lil knobby knees I had quads lol and I always hated it lol..it's like once I hit puberty at 11 1/2 my naturally athletic built started popping up..I didn't like it but once I got into fitness it worked in my favor..and now it is too 😁 I guess all hard work eventually pays off..I worked out for YEARS..it doesn't take a few months to build muscle either, it's built over time..anywho..I'm just glad I helped my future self with that lol..cause now that I'm putting on weight it's very dense weight...I'm just glad I'm not putting on weight in one place while the rest of me looks like a skeleton lol..that's my worst nightmare lol..the skinny fat type 😬😂 ...but I do have quite the big belly which I think is kinda funny...my family on my dad's side are very muscular and stocky built but tend to have those hard round bellies when they put weight on..my uncle was a huge muscular underwear model but now he's just a big guy with one of those solid round hard bellies lol....anywho sorry for the long response didnt expect to go on a lil rant like that but I agree with you 100% about the muscle really helping me with my figure, I gain weight but maintain my shape as well..I guess that's super rare? that's what I've been told anyways 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Bradrig86 said:

ok hold on... You have a twin sister.... And she's 110 pounds.... My God. The contrast between your two bodies would be mind-blowing. This thread just got even hotter knowing there is still a slim comparison version of Kitty out there. Wow. 

Haha yep 😅🥰 I'm super huge compared to her super thin fragile self lol..I'll be flying out to cali to visit her..and I'm gonna talk her into a video with me muahahaha 😈😂💕

• Curvage Model
58 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

20210604_173851.thumb.jpg.299eba2285ec4feb2105e87991a263c2.jpg

If you guys saw my one video I talk about how when I moved in March I had lost weight so after the photo on the left I had lost about 7lbs but I gained it all back plus some in a month & Ive been gaining ever since ESPECIALLY with this new weight gain plan I've got going on 😁 I should gain another 2lbs after this weekend hehe

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Lovebg said:

You have a goal weight?? 

yes sweetie :) I speak about it in all my weigh in/measurements videos 😁💕 I've had a short term goal (which I just reached) & a long term goal...now my old long term goal is now my short term goal and my long term goal is my overall goal 😊

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, Lovebg said:

You have a goal weight?? 

yes sweetie :) I speak about it in all my weigh in/measurements videos 😁💕 I've had a short term goal (which I just reached) & a long term goal...now my old long term goal is now my short term goal and my long term goal is my overall goal 😊

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

If you guys saw my one video I talk about how when I moved in March I had lost weight so after the photo on the left I had lost about 7lbs but I gained it all back plus some in a month & Ive been gaining ever since ESPECIALLY with this new weight gain plan I've got going on 😁 I should gain another 2lbs after this weekend hehe

Ooh, a NEW weight gain plan, you say??? Tell me more.

tell me more the office GIF

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Appreciate the quick reply! Keep up the good work! Much love from across the pond x 

On 6/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Another belly pic 🤰💕

Picture_20210602_215455272.thumb.jpg.2bc25d44f999ea446d6bdced04649e03.jpg

so I'm glad I got a size 2X ...I was thinking I should get a 1X cause this girl (Trisha Paytas) on YouTube was reviewing a bunch of Fashion Nova summer outfits along with this bikini...I fell in love with it..anywho, she's a pretty big girl & she said she got a size 1X .she's 5'3 and says she weighs 220..but who knows she's always lying...but as I was reading the reviews online something told me to go with the 2X ..besides, everything I order now is a 2X..I gotta get over the fact 1X no longer fits..so if any of you guys watch her on youtube..you can get an idea how big I am..I'm now bigger than Trish Paytas is currently ☺️ that kinda blows my mind 🤯😅😋

20210602_231607.thumb.jpg.f0ef2139d7fed49c6dcf2d7807b3e6e1.jpg

Who wore it fatter?    

We all know Kitty did.  🥰🥰🥰

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My favorite thing to do on a Saturday? sleep in & 🍞 ALL DAY LONG! 😂🥰 How about you guys?

Mine is when i get home from work, i pour a glass of whiskey, get on here, and talk with some of the most AMAZING models on this site, though at the top of the list is the fluffy queen@HungrylilKitty 😸

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Mine is when i get home from work, i pour a glass of whiskey, get on here, and talk with some of the most AMAZING models on this site, though at the top of the list is the fluffy queen@HungrylilKitty 😸

Awwww Dante, you're def in my top list as one of my favorite sweethearts on this site! 🥰 I feel special..it feels good to know there's guys who come on here just to talk to me etc. cause there's so many gorgeous voluptuous women on here 😊💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)