HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Belated congratulations on your one-year Curvage anniversary. About this time last year you posted your first pics—one of the best things to happen in an otherwise shitty  year. Thanks for  being so generous with your pics and posts! Looking forward to seeing more of you this year 😉 

Thank you so much! and thank you for your continued support ..you showed me love nearly every single day 🥺💕 love you for that 

4 hours ago, chunkylover58 said:

Damn. You wear your weight so well. It's like your entire body is so perky and gravity defying.

Lol! Awwww! thank you so much sweetie this was so sweet and made me laugh at the same time 🥰

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Heavyhitter said:

My GOODNESS those shakes are making you SOOO much FATTER!!! 🤤😲🤤

People must be SHOCKED when they see how much you've GROWN🔥🔥🔥

You look AMAZING♥️

they really are Haha..my sister is giving me the worst time about my weight though..I told her to get used to it cause I'm gonna keep gaining lol

• Curvage Model
On 1/31/2021 at 10:03 PM, pet sounds said:

What kinda of things does she say, if you don't mind my asking?

she thinks I'm going to have a bunch of health problems which is far from what's going on with me..I'm very healthy..I tried explaining BMI to her but she just doesn't get it..so now my weight can no longer be brought up since she's so small minded about it..lol

18 hours ago, ukbellyfan said:

Looking amazing. I think the only thing which will make this gain better is a big pregnant belly to top it off!

OMG 🥺💕 you have no idea how badly I want that this year, I've been trying to conceive this past year..I've been at it like a rabbit lol..but I've had no luck..I missed my fertility doctor appointment in the beginning of Jan..so I've gotta still go to another one..I'll finally get some help etc. 

but could you imagine if I got pregnant??! I'd get to well over 300lbs in no time! 😅 I'd literally EXPLODE! 

• Curvage Model

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

Picture_20210201_222754033.thumb.jpg.dcf3cb1822f4f874426ac586ccd949da.jpg

^ 🤯🤯🤯

Edited by HungrylilKitty

14 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

she thinks I'm going to have a bunch of health problems which is far from what's going on with me..I'm very healthy..I tried explaining BMI to her but she just doesn't get it..so now my weight can no longer be brought up since she's so small minded about it..lol

OMG 🥺💕 you have no idea how badly I want that this year, I've been trying to conceive this past year..I've been at it like a rabbit lol..but I've had no luck..I missed my fertility doctor appointment in the beginning of Jan..so I've gotta still go to another one..I'll finally get some help etc. 

but could you imagine if I got pregnant??! I'd get to well over 300lbs in no time! 😅 I'd literally EXPLODE! 

300? i think you`ll be close to 400 lol

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

Picture_20210201_222754033.thumb.jpg.dcf3cb1822f4f874426ac586ccd949da.jpg

^ 🤯🤯🤯

ooooh yeah... Nothing hotter than an ex-fit / model woman falling deep into the pleasures of gluttony! 🔥🔥😍

• Curvage Model

Good morning! ...bedhead & all just wanted to say hello to all my followers & let you all know a new video is coming very soon! mmmuahs! ...& thank you all for the support on my latest video! I've actually gained an additional 5lbs since then! the weight gain shakes 2x a day is working wonders! 🐷💕

Picture_20210202_082934558.thumb.jpg.7cf46371bb1b056b5f53a7d663ca168e.jpg

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've actually gained an additional 5lbs since then! the weight gain shakes 2x a day is working wonders! 🐷💕

Wow!  From your Nov 1 video to your Jan 12 video, you gained 11 pounds in 11 weeks, so 1 pound per week.  But now, you've gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks, so 2.5 pounds per week!  Sounds like you've figured out how to really pack on the pounds and gain, gain, gain!  Keep doing what you're doing!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, pj44 said:

Wow!  From your Nov 1 video to your Jan 12 video, you gained 11 pounds in 11 weeks, so 1 pound per week.  But now, you've gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks, so 2.5 pounds per week!  Sounds like you've figured out how to really pack on the pounds and gain, gain, gain!  Keep doing what you're doing!

Yess! thank you so much for doing all the math for me haha without revealing my actual weight to everyone, you're frikkin awesome 🥰 I think that's amazing now that you've put into perspective for me ..I've really turned it up a notch and make sure I don't miss any meals and there's a 4am alarm set so I put something in my body at night also 😁

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I make sure I don't miss any meals and there's a 4am alarm set so I put something in my body at night also 😁

You posted earlier than you're eating a meal every 3 hours, are those full meals???  Setting your alarm at 4AM shows real dedication!  Do you mix up the shake before you go to bed, then drowsily slug it down at 4, and go right back to sleep to digest?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)