HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
Just now, polaender said:

Do you get quicker out of breath while riding? 

ooh was wondering if that's what you meant..yeah I really do get more of of breath now when I'm on top lol..my thicker thighs and booty amd belly is what drives him wild too btw hehe but it gets harder to move around but he likes it so I don't get embarrassed 😅

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

ooh was wondering if that's what you meant..yeah I really do get more of of breath now when I'm on top lol..my thicker thighs and booty amd belly is what drives him wild too btw hehe but it gets harder to move around but he likes it so I don't get embarrassed 😅

Are there any other changes? 
Is your belly or ass sometimes getting kind of in the way? 
Or do you need to spread your lega more because of your thicker thighs? 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, polaender said:

Are there any other changes? 
Is your belly or ass sometimes getting kind of in the way? 
Or do you need to spread your lega more because of your thicker thighs? 

yes I do lol my thighs are so big now that when my fiance's down there his head looks so tiny lol ..but he ravages me now while gritting his teeth like a wild animal...he's never acted that way before 😅 ..he said he loves how my booty has cleavage he can hold onto during doggy 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, ziku said:

I believe you have to post photos with the face too . It would help to grow your fanbase since you have a pretty face but you don't show it anymore

your wish is my command hehe, I'll be making another video tomorrow and it'll have my face in it 🥰 ...I don't wear makeup often cause I've git really sensitive skin that breaks out in eczema and pimples just from wearing makeup for a few hours...and like most girls I don't like anyone seeing me without it..even though in my newest video I wave hello and I've got no makeup on 😊 I try! lol ...but yeah...new photos with my face are on their way! 💕

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, liamgallagher222 said:

You are literally my dream woman!! I’m imagining how perfect it would be to arrive home to that sight 🤤 “booty cleavage to hold onto during doggy” exactly what I’ve been looking for all my life 

9 hours ago, Mattlovescurves said:

Wide AF 🥵

haha awww you guys got me blushing 🥰 thank you 💕

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Burrito03 said:

What is your weight right now?

I reveal it in my newest video... I don't ever put it on my profile or talk about it so that it doesn't give away my videos 😁 that's why people buy my videos ...  I go over my measurements and my weight 😊💕

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Tops said:

Going good, but it's even better now! 😉

Thank you 😁👍🏻💕 I'm finally surpassed 200 now and way past it..250/260 isn't that far now...I hit a plateau there for a lil bit bit but once I got past 200 I've been gaining pounds every week...I'm literally setting alarms to make sure I eat 😅 I just love how I feel now and I just know at 250/260 I'll feel even sexier/feminine 😊 when I walk now there's so much more powerful bounce in my hips/booty hehe I love it 😋

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)