HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys! So guess who's back after the holidays? THIS GIRL! 🥰 I've been posting photos on my profile but I'm excited to let you all know a brand new video will be uploaded tomorrow or the next day 🎉🎊 stay tuned!..can't wait to show you all just how much I've grown! 🤭🐷💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

STUFFED is an understatement after this meal, I don't just order 1 burger anymore...1 doesn't satisfy this 200+ frame...you guys aren't going to believe how much my belly & booty has grown since my last weigh in/measurements video 😳🤯 I literally FREAKED & screamed outloud lol..my neighbors def hate me 😂😋OOPS! check out that booty shelf hehe

Picture_20210111_232943672.thumb.jpg.da58a94f9f5a1a67478c4b6d8575828b.jpg

20210111_225112.thumb.jpg.777e4a9fdb0349e9e1c79c302a943473.jpg

Guest vincentvangoat

Good to have you back kitty was worried about you being gone for a second.

Great progress also, the vid is 100% worth it like always :)

• Curvage Model

So glad you guys are enjoying my video 🥰 it was just approved a few hours ago, please go check it out 😁 see my new exploding body, I measure myself and weigh myself...my most shocking measurement this time is my belly hands down..the amount of inches I gained is crazy, and my weight? not only did I reach it, I surpassed it! 🥰 

Picture_20210112_025510348.thumb.jpg.57c7480022828f66ec977bea154dad08.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

You look amazing Dana, it’s great to see you back active once again. Can we expect to see a new stuffing/gorging video soon? I can’t wait to see how good the extra pounds look on you whilst totally stuffed to the max! 😉

yes! I've bought a super cute outfit for ny next stuffing video, stay tuned! 🥰

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Symbol of Beauty & Curves = YOU 🙏❤️

8 hours ago, Coast23 said:

Those extra pounds are doing wonders for your growing figure. Look at that belly hang and rolls. Excited for you to hit 260 - and beyond 😍

Thank you guys 🙏🏼🥰💕 

260 is so exciting to me and it's not that far away as long as I stay focused 😁

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)