HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

@mrccstar09 is the only one so far to like the status above & follow me ..I'm guessing the other 3 members are following me already :) come on fellas, leave the booty post above a reaction ...I just thought about it..I'll pick 5 new followers and 2 existing followers to make it fair 🥰 I'll only post a contest like this once every 3 months or so ..thank you guys! xoxox

Wait til you guys see what videos I've got in store...I'm 100% certain they are all unique..I'm trying my hardest to make one of a kind content 👍🏻😁💕 I wanna show Curvage & the members just how much I love this place & I'm willing to give it my all even if it means spending nearly $400 on 3 outfits 😅😇😋💕

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@mrccstar09 is the only one so far to like the status above & follow me ..I'm guessing the other 3 members are following me already :) come on fellas, leave the booty post above a reaction ...I just thought about it..I'll pick 5 new followers and 2 existing followers to make it fair 🥰 I'll only post a contest like this once every 3 months or so ..thank you guys! xoxox

Wait til you guys see what videos I've got in store...I'm 100% certain they are all unique..I'm trying my hardest to make one of a kind content 👍🏻😁💕 I wanna show Curvage & the members just how much I love this place & I'm willing to give it my all even if it means spending nearly $400 on 3 outfits 😅😇😋💕

image.png.9c88761d180770749785365344562540.png.  What do want more than a big bubble butt that continues to grow. Keep it up and growing!

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning fellas, who wants breakfast? 🍑🥓🥯🥐🍌

IMG_20201116_100135_591.thumb.jpg.689a25684e6af7c322e2e8a3efad5722.jpg

Picture_20201116_100506745.thumb.jpg.65bfebf9cd7f888e1dcd44881b8edd68.jpg

20201116_100719.thumb.jpg.467d5435fb607e08e200b9b3eb4896b6.jpg

ALSO, guys I'm having a contest, so whoever's reading this and you're a stalker & don't have any of my video content here's your chance, follow me and then come here and like this post...I can see who's a new follower so no cheating hehe (simply cause my numbers go up) I'm gonna hand pick 5 new followers or possibly more & message them and they can choose 7 videos of mine they'd like to see for FREE. I don't have contests anymore but figured this would be a great way to help those get my content that wish they could see it. 

like I said, remember to leave this post a reaction also so I can check both....mmmuahs! 🥰

There will also be a contest for my followers that are following me already once I upload the 3 new videos this week & a half 🥰 the winner gets all 3! 

Anywho, love you all and thank you for the support! xoxox 

The contest is still going, it ends tomorrow guys 🥰 xoxox

• Curvage Model

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on all day..dealing with a lot of BS with the fiance... I really can't take this much longer ...I'm trying to save up all my money so that I can just move out...even though this place is my name ..I'm so done living in fear guys 😔 after this I want to be alone for a long time ....I've wasted so many years with idiots I thought I could fix. 

36 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on all day..dealing with a lot of BS with the fiance... I really can't take this much longer ...I'm trying to save up all my money so that I can just move out...even though this place is my name ..I'm so done living in fear guys 😔 after this I want to be alone for a long time ....I've wasted so many years with idiots I thought I could fix. 

Damn... I'm sorry you have to deal with that. If i had my own place, I'd offer you a room right now.

45 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I really respect you coming out and telling us. I understand that you have gotten unlucky with a few wrong guys and that totally sucks. You deserve a man that that will treat you better. Whenever you are down, you always need to find positivity in humor to make it better. Whenever I am down, I try to think of good times and happy times. I just wanted you to know that your fans will always be there to help you during difficult times.

We thank you for keepin us in the loop..I feel like this is where alot of women tend to disappear. Think we understand sharing your personal life can be very vulnerable, but we are here for you! Somedays I don't think we are worthy of your statue with your every grown booty n curves. You have been a real blessing, and hope you only go up from here love!!

• Curvage Model

you're all so sweet and understanding...when I'm stressed I don't eat & I sleep ALL day long ..but don't worry I make sure to drink a weight gain shake with loads of calories in it to pop my tummy out hehe ..I want to make sure I'm not loosing any valuable weight..maybe some water weight but that's an easy fix in a day. 

If youre curious about the contest, yes it's still going...I'm super overwhelmed by everyone that's following me..I'm going to be picking 10 winners just because of how many of you participated..remember if you want to win just like the post above (if you cant find it, this one is fine) & simply follow me & you'll get a whole bunch of my videos, I'm thinking I'll let each person pick 5 each :) ..winners will be announced here in my thread 😁💕 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Jhahn44 said:

We thank you for keepin us in the loop..I feel like this is where alot of women tend to disappear. Think we understand sharing your personal life can be very vulnerable, but we are here for you! Somedays I don't think we are worthy of your statue with your every grown booty n curves. You have been a real blessing, and hope you only go up from here love!!

Awww @Jhahn44 thank you...don't worry I won't ever disappear, for all I know ..fiance & his fetish or not ..remember I was the one who gained 70lbs before he even came into the picture lol 👍🏻😁💕

5 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww @Jhahn44 thank you...don't worry I won't ever disappear, for all I know ..fiance & his fetish or not ..remember I was the one who gained 70lbs before he even came into the picture lol 👍🏻😁💕

We do appreciate you! Somedays you are the only reason to get on here and see what's going on!!!

On 11/16/2020 at 10:22 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning fellas, who wants breakfast? 🍑🥓🥯🥐🍌

IMG_20201116_100135_591.thumb.jpg.689a25684e6af7c322e2e8a3efad5722.jpg

Picture_20201116_100506745.thumb.jpg.65bfebf9cd7f888e1dcd44881b8edd68.jpg

20201116_100719.thumb.jpg.467d5435fb607e08e200b9b3eb4896b6.jpg

ALSO, guys I'm having a contest, so whoever's reading this and you're a stalker & don't have any of my video content here's your chance, follow me and then come here and like this post...I can see who's a new follower so no cheating hehe (simply cause my numbers go up) I'm gonna hand pick 5 new followers or possibly more & message them and they can choose 7 videos of mine they'd like to see for FREE. I don't have contests anymore but figured this would be a great way to help those get my content that wish they could see it. 

like I said, remember to leave this post a reaction also so I can check both....mmmuahs! 🥰

There will also be a contest for my followers that are following me already once I upload the 3 new videos this week & a half 🥰 the winner gets all 3! 

Anywho, love you all and thank you for the support! xoxox 

Your plush, fat ass keeps me going. Your belly keeps me up at night and I want to rub it in with my life. I wish I could be the one to feed you until you pop. Your content keeps me gong. Thank you

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

So sorry to hear that... It`s a pity i`m living in another country, i`d offer you a place to stay for sure, and i`m sure youll find a good man, maybe not a fetish one, just the one who likes you and cares about you

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)