HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Sweettooth83

Oh i love lovehandles when i see them 😁😍 Yours looks damn sexy indeed.But the sight of your booty though 😍🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Sweettooth83 said:

Oh i love lovehandles when i see them 😁😍 Yours looks damn sexy indeed.But the sight of your booty though 😍🤤🤤

I'm over here blushing haha thank you *fans self* ..when you guys have profile photos & you're handsome I can't handle it lol 

Guest Billythorgaga
11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Picture_20201111_075329997.thumb.jpg.9a3884d9b2d0ed9d140579c2efd78bbd.jpg

^ my love handles are OUT OF CONTROL in this pic 😅

Oh oh! Can I grab the love handles!!!!????

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Gorgeous hourglass figure, but you don't look like you've hit 200.  

I get that all the time I usually always look about 15 pounds lighter than what I am but you should watch my recent video I get on the scale for everyone and weigh & measure myself 😌💕

My only guess for that is because I'm a very dense person and because of my bodybuilding history..

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Damn, girl! Back dat ass up!

32 minutes ago, distance23 said:

It's only a matter of time before your butt and thighs take up the entire space

LOL you guys are cracking me up 😅 that area for pics is soon not gonna work..I put my camera on the opposite counter top to take pictures and I hardly have any room as it is lol 

• Curvage Model
On 11/9/2020 at 3:59 AM, famouspants said:

3 month wait? Not worth it.

I love how you've been on here for almost 10 years without saying a thing the whole time and the only thing that makes you come out of hiding is to say my 3 month vaca wasn't worth the wait... your lame ass comment wasn't worth the decade wait 🤣👍🏻

1420085672_Screenshot_20201113-152000_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.28c260f356a35009951618fb351ecfe3.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

Hey guys, recently my bathroom sink started leaking (along with the ceiling.. ugh) ..but anyways..I went on Amazon & purchased this one ..

20201113_161602.thumb.jpg.350834d4c6bfe8c06e47a6155837c7d8.jpg

this is what my bathroom sink looks like (please excuse the nastiness lol)

20201113_161651.thumb.jpg.96c226a85a3750ebcd2af8aebc98cba2.jpg

My question to you guys is, are all sinks standard size? like when I take this off my bathroom sink is the other one going to go on there smoothly? ..lol..I'm so sorry for talking about something so boring but I need a man's expertise lol 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)