HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

They are made of the most perfect material 

I appreciate that lol 😅💕  I've been sculpting my booty for years ... it's not fair I've put in work then there's girls all over Instagram looking like this, making me wanna get a fake booty too lol

Screenshot_20200607-231745_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a54d056871425c2ab851126941ede354.jpg

Screenshot_20200616-213240_Instagram.thumb.jpg.469fd357af7d446c1807e6f81babd4d4.jpg

We can see they work you have put in. 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Real vs. Fake 

PhotoCollage_20200616_213505236.thumb.jpg.657dfb0b87fd79ccc9fb6948a12d1bc8.jpg

Definitely prefer the real. Though brazilian butt lifts are nice too, where they sculpt with fat.

5 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Should I get booty implants to take my booty to the next level? Lol 

But implants end up looking weird while the booty is in motion. The implants can move separately to the rest of you.

I much prefer your all natural approach of food and squats. :) 

3 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Sure, and lets put a foot through a Picaso while we're at it. 😜

Exactly, why would we want a wonder of nature destroyed?

Fake bootys are vaguely disturbing.  Medical complications may arise over time: shifting fillers, horrific scarring, etc.  Your natural beauty is creating a sensation as more and more fans discover you.  Your weight gain is distributed so well: we Fat Admirers cannot get enough of your photos.  You've set a whole new legendary standard of perfection. Remember: "Nations go to war over women like you.
It's just a form of appreciation." 💕😃👍

29 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Fake bootys are vaguely disturbing.  Medical complications may arise over time: shifting fillers, horrific scarring, etc.  Your natural beauty is creating a sensation as more and more fans discover you.  Your weight gain is distributed so well: we Fat Admirers cannot get enough of your photos.  You've set a whole new legendary standard of perfection. Remember: "Nations go to war over women like you.
It's just a form of appreciation." 💕😃👍

Are you saying that @HungrylilKitty is the modern Helen of Troy? :) Because she is a woman of ideal beauty.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

... the face that lunched on a thousand chips ... er, oreos 

Speaking of oreos ...I haven't told you guys about my oreo obsession & how they've definitely attributed to my massive weight gain this month (I just uploaded a video with my weigh in results if you wanna check it out) ...but I've been eating a pack of double stuff every 2 days ...I'm popping oreos all day long 🥴 LOL 🤣😇

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Speaking of oreos ...I haven't told you guys about my oreo obsession & how they've definitely attributed to my massive weight gain this month (I just uploaded a video with my weigh in results if you wanna check it out) ...but I've been eating a pack of double stuff every 2 days ...I'm popping oreos all day long 🥴 LOL 🤣😇

Wow, that is amazing :) Is your fiance keeping the pantry well stocked?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow, that is amazing :) Is your fiance keeping the pantry well stocked?

He is but he's been slacking..I've got a new feeder (he wants to be kept private) who's been spoiling me rotten and making sure I eat 3 times a day ..he literally pays for my meals daily..he's incredible..he's also the angel who purchased a whole new wardrobe for me so that I'd have feminine clothes that fit instead of wearing my fiance's clothes lol 

8 minutes ago, Monty Hall said:

No..no.  Your approach is working so well.  Just keep eating. :)  

I appreciate that Monty, thank you 🥰

• Curvage Model

Speaking of clothes that don't fit, would you guys like a "Trying On Clothes That I Wish Fit" video? ...I order all my clothes in an XL and 80% of the time they fit but the other 20% don't fit at all where I need to go up a size or 2 to an XXL or 1X ..would you guys like to see that? I figured I could put those clothes to use cause some were super expensive...like this $80 outfit... lol 😇😋 oops! 

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

He is but he's been slacking..I've got a new feeder (he wants to be kept private) who's been spoiling me rotten and making sure I eat 3 times a day ..he literally pays for my meals daily..he's incredible..he's also the angel who purchased a whole new wardrobe for me so that I'd have feminine clothes that fit instead of wearing my fiance's clothes lol 

Oh wow. It is a shame that you fiance has been slack, but it is amazing that you have found an angel who is willing and able to keep you both fed and clothed. :) 

Good work sir whoever you are. 

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Speaking of clothes that don't fit, would you guys like a "Trying On Clothes That I Wish Fit" video? ...I order all my clothes in an XL and 80% of the time they fit but the other 20% don't fit at all where I need to go up a size or 2 to an XXL or 1X ..would you guys like to see that? I figured I could put those clothes to use cause some were super expensive...like this $80 outfit... lol 😇😋 oops! 

This sounds like a good way to recoup your money on the clothes that you can't return.  Also whats better than a BBW squeezing into too tight clothes? 😈

You have graduated to 2XL!! So exciting :) 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)