Georgina Rodriguez

anonys

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John I actually don't dislike you, virtually speaking, and I think sometimes you make some very interesting points but you are your own worst enemy. Sometimes you are in need of a being dangled upside down for a few hours so the blood can rush back into your head. I love that you want to have your cake and eat it - either you're joking or you're not. Don't try to wriggle out by saying you were using a definition of the word "Spaniard" which is completely fabricated and made-up. It makes you look childish and delusional. Spaniard means somebody from Spain - the clue is in the title. If you want to say that people from Spain and Portugal have similar overriding characteristics then use the word Iberian. Nobody, not ever, has used the word Spaniard to talk about someone from Portugal. EVEEEEEER.

And also "apprehension". Do you mean comprehension? Or was that another "joke"?

May someone ask please the mods to pull this redundant anti-John Smith crusading banter into the Abyss, so that we may never see it again?

Mate, no one give indeed a care about my word: we're here to either jerk off, having a good laugh every once and again or enriching our social experiences as some civilized Fat Admirers. Not to jerk off at me. Get some sense of humour and don't be this American.

12 hours ago, John Smith said:

May someone ask please the mods to pull this redundant anti-John Smith crusading banter into the Abyss, so that we may never see it again?

Mate, no one give indeed a care about my word: we're here to either jerk off, having a good laugh every once and again or enriching our social experiences as some civilized Fat Admirers. Not to jerk off at me. Get some sense of humour and don't be this American.

Ahh so you were "joking" then 😁 Isn't it more stereotypically American to be ignorant of geography and other cultures?    

I would never endorse people trying to get you to leave - you provide good entertainment both intentionally and unintentionally.

13 hours ago, Johnsmithleave said:

Awe poor Johnny boy can’t ban me. You disgusting dirty man. You have never and i mean it never been with a woman and that is why all of your time is spent on this website being a creep instead of having. a job and meeting a girl.

Dedicating an account to a member on a wank forum like this is so pathetic it's funny