Danyel

JDubois

Danyel

by Jolene Dubois

Chapter One

There was nothing subtle or hidden about Danyel’s charms, her beauty was all there, flaming and apparent. Everything about her, the soft feminine facial features, the voluminous dark hair and the body to enslave the soul of any man she desired. Luckily, the man she desired was me.
    I met Danyel in my second year of college and I had never seen anything like her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever come across. She had bewitching dark brown eyes and a gorgeous gentle smile with just a little mischief behind it. She stood about 5’4” or 5’5” and she was very, very buxom.
    I remember seeing her around campus, and overhearing some of my friends talking about her. She had kind of gained the reputation of being one of the hottest girls at the university, which is saying a lot. It’s not often that you see a girl with a face as pretty as Danyel’s without hearing about her first, especially in college.
    I was happy to finally get a class with her, and even happier when I was assigned a group project with her. I remember when we first met. She was wearing a pair of jeans that were fairly tight on her. They definitely showed off her shapely thighs and butt. Her ass wasn’t small by any means, in fact it was a little bigger than I expected, but I wouldn’t really call it fat.
    Even in her hooded sweatshirt I could tell she was very busty, but when I went over to the library to work on our assignment it was not her body, but those disarming dark eyes that infatuated me. Her features were so perfect and glamorous, even more stunning up close, she was even prettier than I imagined. She had radiant creamy olive skin and the kind of face that makes people want to get plastic surgery. I didn’t let her beauty intimidate me, but I have to say that when she took off her sweatshirt, even I got a little light-headed.
    Under that university pullover was a tight form fitting white blouse with buttons undone at the top exposing some very inviting cleavage. As she stood up I saw her famous, perfect breasts in plain view. She was at least a D cup and I could see the outline of her bra through the fabric of her shirt. She had a flat stomach, it certainly wasn’t toned or anything but it did look slim in comparison to her rounded hips and stacked chest. She knew what she was doing when she took off her sweatshirt, and I saw her glance my way a few times. She was giving off this kind of non-verbal flirtation that gave me the impression she was available.
    A lot of girls flirt with me, but this time I was a little surprised. She was so unbelievably hot, there was no way she was single. Unless everybody just assumes she’s to good for them, or that she’s just too out of reach, too untouchable. Well, there was only one way to find out, and I certainly wasn’t going to let something this good just pass me by.
    So I did what every other guy in my stupid school was too afraid to do. I asked her if she was free that night. Turned out, she was.

There was a strong chemistry between us from the beginning and we had an undeniable attraction towards one another. She had an effect on me I had never experienced before. She changed me. She did what none of my previous girlfriends could do. I didn’t even look at other women after I started dating Danyel. There was no need to, she was beyond everything I ever wanted in a girlfriend, and I think that for the first time in my life I was truly in love.
    So with me at 20, and Danyel at just 19 years old, we were already in a serious relationship. It was amazing how comfortable she was in my company right from the start. We had no awkward moments, no fights, and we could talk about anything together. Danyel was beautiful, smart, and fun to be around, and as I got to know her better it became apparent that I had found the girl I would marry.
    She was the perfect woman, the perfect girlfriend, one of the few chicks that actually lived up to my, admittedly somewhat delusional standards. If she had any flaw or weakness, it was food. Either that, or her smoking, I thought I smoked a lot until I met her and saw the way she just lit one cigarette after the other.
    Her problem was just self-indulgence really, and I actually found her weaknesses and vices to be kind of sexy. It was better than being a shopaholic, right?
    Whenever she got stressed out or impatient like chicks tend to do, I’d just asked her, ‘Do you need a cigarette?” or ‘Calm down Dani, you want me to take you out to dinner or something?’
    I always knew how to make her happy, and I think she liked the way I could take charge of her emotions. Needless to say that with the way she loved to eat, and her addiction to cigarettes, she wasn’t exactly ready to run a 5K anytime soon. In fact the freshman 15 that every college girl fears, crept up on her rather quickly.
    Now at 5’5” with a relatively petite frame and ample breasts, Danyel was 135 pounds when we first started dating. Her body was starting to change slowly but surely however, and most noticeably after the holidays. I was aware that her thighs were starting to fill out her jeans even more than before and that her belly button was looking a little deeper. Her boobs were big and perky like always, maybe a little bigger but I don’t know.
    The most apparent change to me was the size of her ass. I really noticed it at school when we’d smoke between classes. She’d stand out there with her weight on one leg causing her hips to sort of flare out a bit, making her butt look huge. It seemed to me that she was going to need some bigger pants soon, not that I minded looking at her curvy rear end in jeans about ready to burst at the seams.
    By the month of April in her first year of college, her first year away from home, she was up to 150 pounds making her “freshman 15” official. As her boyfriend, my thought on her increasing size was……. that I was fine with it. It wasn’t like it was unusual for a girl to put on a few pounds as she gets accustomed to college life and enters into womanhood, and in all honesty I thought her eating habits and weight gain was sexy. I mean it certainly didn’t take away from her beauty in anyway. In fact in my opinion, she looked even hotter with the softer body. And I definitely wasn’t complaining about her ass. Her big, round, ass that swayed back and forth with a slight jiggle as she walked, I found it titillating, who wouldn’t?
    It wasn’t like she was fat or even chubby, and I knew that you can’t expect a girl to keep the figure she had when she was 18 forever. She was just widening out a little, growing into her curves, and becoming a woman.
    By the end of the school year we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Danyel was so in to me that she even dropped out of her Sorority so we could move in together. I don’t think that Dani’s father was too happy about this, but her mom seemed to like me well enough. I think she was just happy that her daughter had hooked up with someone who had his head screwed on straight and a decent job, instead of some idiot frat boy, or another moron from the football team. I didn’t care if Danyel’s parents approved of us moving in together or not, we were both adults, we were going to do it either way.
    I had found a nice little one-bedroom apartment just off campus and I signed a one year lease. I could afford it on my own from all the work I did over the summers along with my part time job at the university, but Dani helped out as well. She had a little 20 hour a week job at a fancy upscale lingerie store that paid pretty well. In addition to that, her parents finally caved and paid half the rent on the apartment along with Dani’s tuition. So it wasn’t like we were hurting for money by any means.
    We both worked that summer but we had a lot fun too. We loved the apartment and we loved living together. Danyel had more freedom than she ever had in her life and I think she really enjoyed it. I turned 21 that July, and not that it was that hard to get alcohol before, once I was legal it was just that much easier. Dani was a good student and a responsible person, but she also knew how to let loose. She acquired a taste for beer and wine that summer, and she could really hold her own when it came to drinking, which I thought was pretty hot.
    She even put on a few more pounds just in the summer, but it wasn’t enough for her to shy away from wearing a bikini. It was almost unfair to the other girls with Danyel in a skimpy swimsuit, let me just say that no one came close to even comparing to her. She had a nice tan body that really made you appreciate the fullness of the female form.
    Although she had a softer belly with a complete lack of any muscle tone, I think it was her incredible waist to hip ratio (aside from her face) that really made her stand out from the crowd. Nobody was in the same league as Danyel in the looks department, which is why I almost had to laugh at the fact she was a little self-conscious of her more cushioned stomach…as if anyone cared…

After all the parties, relaxed attitude, and the indulgent lifestyle of the summer, Danyel entered the new school year with a bit of an unwanted paunch in her midsection. She tried to start dieting, but her way of “eating healthier” almost made me laugh, and I guess it never occurred to her to, oh, I don’t know…..exercise?
    The thing was Danyel did most of the grocery shopping, and it was starting to tick me off when I’d open the fridge and see can’s of Slim Fast instead of beer.
    “What are you doing, drinking that crap?” I asked.
    Dani was looking smokin’ hot that day. Her ass was getting pretty big, but it was perfectly shaped and the way she flaunted it in tight jeans gave me the impression that she was a little proud of it. She was definitely looking thicker, but her beauty seemed all the more powerful. I nearly started to swoon as I watched those 32 DD’s in her tight black tank top, bounce their way to the couch. She took a sip from her can and tossed back her long, thick, dark brown hair.
    “I’m starting a new diet.” She said “I weighed myself yesterday, and I did not like the number on the scale.”
    “Yea, and what was the number?”
    “I’m not going to tell you! You never asked that question to a girl!” She exclaimed as she lit a cigarette. “………….One forty……eight.”
    I knew that meant more like 155, but of course I pretended like I believed her.
    “So what! You don’t need to be buyin’ Slim Fast, that’s disgusting.” I said. “I though you were going to get some beer.”
    “Do you know how many calories are in a bottle of beer?”
    “No, I don’t, and I really don’t care. I’m not the one who’s on a diet.”
    “It’s not fair, how come you never gain any weight?” She asked as she playfully blew smoke in my direction.
    “I don’t know, maybe cause I don’t drink Slim Fast or eat…..what is that?”
    “It’s a low fat (chew) chocolate cup cake.”
    “Yea, and I don’t eat low fat chocolate cup cakes. They’re not any good are they?”
    “Uh, they’re okay I guess.”
    “I thought Slim Fast was supposed to be an entire meal, isn’t that the whole point of it?”
    “Hey give me a break, it’s not easy being on a diet.” She said. “Besides I’m just starting out.”
    “Danyel, you don’t need to lose weight.”
    “Yea, well my jeans are telling me different so, just support me on this okay.” She tugged on her jeans and slid her widening hips to the back of the sofa. She was sporting a bit of belly roll above her waistband, and her thighs looked especially big, but she looked good. She had really nice curves and I really didn’t see a need for her to diet at all.
    “Alright, alright, but you need to stop buying all these diet foods, and I don’t feel like giving up beer anytime soon so….”
    “Okay, I won’t.” She said as she finished her oxymoron of a cup cake health food. “Actually I could go for a beer right now, this diet is killing me.”
    I don’t think that Danyel’s so called ‘diet’ helped her lose any weight at all. She could never follow through on stuff like that. She would eat her ‘health foods’ but at the same time she was smoking cigarettes, and drinking wine, which never made any sense to me. She usually ended up eating take-out with me by the end of the day anyway. I could tell that she hated trying to maintain her weight. It wasn’t like she was miserable; she just wasn’t quite as perky and fun as she used to be, especially in the bedroom.
    She only lasted a couple of weeks before she gave up. Maybe a pound or two, but that was it. I knew she was done with trying to control her eating habits when I came home and saw her with a bag of Jack and the Box. She was sitting on the couch, sipping on a chocolate milkshake and wearing a dark grey knit tank top with skinny straps and transparent lace sides, which exposed her tiny tan love handles. It was a gust of fresh air to see her like that, especially when she had a few of her shirt buttons undone to give her huge seductive breasts a little breathing room.
    “Oh good you finally came to your senses.”
    “I have decided that me and dieting (mm) (chew) don’t mix. Dieting and women don’t mix.” She declared as she dipped one fry after another in ranch dressing.
    “Tell me about it, you were really starting to get annoying. You are way too pretty to be dieting.”
    With a new year of school underway Danyel and I settled in nicely to a little routine. We scheduled our classes and work around the same times so we could spend as much time as possible together. It was so nice living with her, the apartment was working out wonderfully. We started out cooking a lot of meals at home once we shared the same kitchen. Danyel wasn’t really much of a cook, she liked to make brownies, and chocolate chip cookies and stuff but that was about it. She didn’t really like to do the dishes either, so as time went on, we used the kitchen less and less and went out to eat more and more.
    We both had pretty hectic lives and we didn’t have time to think about food much, at least I didn’t. It seemed lately that food was all Danyel thought about. She was almost always snacking on something and with her complete lack of any physical activity, pounds and pounds were accumulating on that perfect body of hers, but what of it?
    As far as I was concerned she looked great, if not even sexier with the extra softness in her body. I was actually quite attracted to her new ‘guitar shaped’ figure.
    “Oh my goodness, I’m gaining too much weight.” She complained as she looked in mirror and put on makeup. “I had to buy size ‘12’ jeans today and even those are a little snug. I had no idea I was getting this big, why didn’t you tell me!”
    “Would you just give it up already, you look fine!” I said sternly. “Quit your whining.”
    “Don’t you think I’m getting a little too much junk in trunk, I didn’t think I was this hippy.”
    She stuck her ass out provocatively as she spoke and sheepishly wandered towards me as if she was waiting for me to comfort her.
    “If anything it’s too small.” I said as I thrust myself against her.
    In all honesty her ass was getting pretty freaking huge, but I wasn’t about to say that to her.
    “I feel like such a pig, all my clothes are tight.” She spoke softly as she calmed down and relaxed to touch of my hands caressing her soft petite shoulders.
    “Well, I do like seeing you in tight clothes.”
    “Would you care if I got fat?” She asked as she batted her long eyelashes with a little smirk on her face.
    “Danyel, in case you hadn’t noticed, we live together, and I don’t just move in with any hottie I see around campus.”
    I got closer and looked right into her gorgeous brown eyes. Her hair was so soft and thick and flowed wildly and gracefully past her shoulders all the way down to the small of her back. Her facial features looked so radiant, so alluring, and so delicate. Her body was so well put together and I felt the fullness and softness of her erotic curves.
    “I love you, I don’t care what dress size you are,” I said.
    I even surprise myself sometimes; I think that was the first time actually said ‘those words’ to Danyel. I probably hadn’t even said, ‘I love you’ to any of my former girlfriends, not even in middle school, but that’s just me, I don’t take phrases like that lightly.
    Her face lit up after I said that and she planted her full wet lips against mine. I lifted her voluptuous body off the ground and collapsed on the sofa with her on my lap. I knew she had a bit of a fuller figure compared to even a few months ago, but I guess it just didn’t occur to me that her body was that much heavier. Her booty looked and felt huge in the lap of my slight, athletic frame; but I found the contrast to be super hot.
    I sort of fancied myself as a kind of ‘Spartan’ man. I had a good build, I was good looking, I was a hard worker, I ate meat, drank my liquor straight and I liked my coffee black. The more I though about it, the more I liked the idea of having a soft voluptuous women by my side as opposed to another stick chick with a well defined collar bone. Danyel was so much more feminine than other girls I had dated. In my opinion a beautiful woman should exude warmth. They should be soft, delicate, pampered, and they should give in to all of her desires. As a 5’5” 164 pound 20 year old, Danyel was all of those things and more.
    After that perfect kiss, and hearing the words I love you, Danyel lost any kind of need to control her appetite. I was happy to see her indulge in every desire she had, knowing that a beauty such as hers could never be diminished. As the days went on, her interest in school seemed to decrease as her dress size increased. This went on to the point where she was considering dropping out of school and buying some bigger bras. She was up to an E cup up top and they looked spectacular.
    “I hate my classes this quarter.” She softly purred in my ear one morning in bed. “I still don’t even know what my major is.”
    We beamed lustfully at one anther. Our bodies lay side by side on the cozy queen size bed. I didn’t answer her, but instead fondled her silky skin from her fleshy arm to the valley of the side of her girly waist, to the mountain that was her huge rounded hip, covered only by sexy black panties.

Winter quarter had come and gone, and Christmas time had been a very boundless time for Danyel, as far as alcohol and food consumption. She weighed over 170 pounds and wore size 14 jeans. Her beauty was almost getting to be too much for me. It was getting harder and harder to get out of bed and go to class with her lying next to me.
    I guess she was starting to feel the same way. Her perfect looking face showed little to no sign of weight gain, but I couldn’t say the same for her T & A. It wasn’t like she was a fat girl or anything, at least not yet. She just had a roundness, softness, and fullness to her body that would make any man giddy.
    “I want you to gain weight.”
    Danyel took me by surprise when she changed the subject from not liking school to that. She started to gently scratch my somewhat toned abdomen and then lit a cigarette.
    “You want me to gain weight?” I asked as I gently ran my fingers through her soft beautiful hair.
    “Yea, it’s just that you're so frickin’ thin! You like, don’t even have a butt!” She said as she rolled over onto her back and blew smoke straight up in the air.
    “I think you’d look so cute with nice little beer gut right…. here!” She giggled and poked me in the stomach.
    “Well I’ll just have to drink more beer then.” I said, not really taking what she said too seriously.
    “Haha yea, I’m mean, come on, you only live once right!” She sat up with her back against the padded bed board, pushing her soft little belly over her tight panties. “You would look so sexy with an extra twenty pounds or so.”
    “What, are you tryin’ to fatten me up?” I asked, a little amused.
    “Oh I will fatten you up, you just wait.”
    She had that sexy devilish little smirk on her face as she spoke.
    Normally I would just tell Dani to stop with her nonsense talk, but her beauty was so captivating that I noticed I was giving in to her more and more lately. It was like she had me under her little spell, and I was just too enthralled in her sexiness to break out of it.

https://www.audible.com/search?keywords=jolene+dubois&ref=