I need a advice

Guest Ilovetofeed87

15 hours ago, Ilovetofeed87 said:

Hello everyone!

My GF is gaining very well. She discovered her first stretchmark. She got very stressed about it. She said she's getting fat to fast. I told her it's like a award and she's doing well!

She got love handles now and the belly roll is getting bigger and bigger! I keep showing her how much i love her and that it's ok go grow more ♥

She's very into snacking now and can't stop even if she wanted to ♥ I love her so much and she will keep growing. She added 13 kg = 28,6lbs. 

It's great that she has you to soothe her fears of getting bigger and turning what could have been a negative development, the stretchmark, into a positive one. Congratulations!

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Her family and friends already noticing that she is getting rounder and rounder! She was laughing about it and continued to eat her daily snacks... So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Guest jhonnyborgen

Hey, I hope the best for you guys, so nice to read that she’s comfortable with this, that’s important, have fun and enjoy, after some years in this I can tell you it’s not simple, you’ll have to take care of some stuff about gaining but if both are comfortable you can enjoy intensely :)

Guest Ilovetofeed87

You are right! Health is the most important and there will be a red line for both of us. She just recommended a mutual weight gain. That hit me unexpected. We will gain 1-1. Means, i gain one kg, she gain one kg. Never thought of getting fat myself. But donuts are tasty. 🤤

I guess she said that cause she wanted to test my reaction. I went straight to the shop, bought 8 donuts and finished them. If that's the price to see her getting fater. I take it. 

She's at 62,5kg already. Her belly got stretchmarks now as well! I'm even underweight. So that deal is not quite fair, but i'm in. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87
On 9/13/2020 at 2:35 PM, Ilovetofeed87 said:

Sorry for the late answer.

She's 1,58 Meter and used to weight 43kg. Now she's at 57 kg something. :) 

Been awhile since my last update! She was just testing me. So i'm not gaining as much. Cause of lockdown gym is closed... :( But i got good news. She's at 65,8 kg now and feeling very comfy. Her belly is pushing her pants down when she's standing and she's playing with her rolls. I keep showing her how much i adore her weight gain.. ❤️ Her once skinny face is gone as well. It's getting rounder and rounder, the double chin is growing..

• 1 month later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

Hello Guys! It's been awhile again and my gf keep growing! But when i mention how sexy it looks.. She's Pushing me back. She's saying that she's insecure about her gain and she don't like it when i keep talking about. So i have to be quiet now and enjoy her grow... She's eating 6 slice of Toast every morning... last year it was just 1. 😂

Guest chubby encourager

I'm going to take some of your advice here because I feel like I'm in a similar situation with my gf. She's put on around 10kg since we've been together and she's saying that she'd never get fat, but like your girl, she doesn't work out and she eats plenty when I take her out. I obviously want her to keep putting weight on but don't want to go against her wishes. I want her to come around to the weight gain like your gf did. I'm thinking about telling her about my fetish for her belly when it comes up again in conversation and just continuing to encourage her to eat more. I also like how you showed her a curvy model and she liked her body, I feel like that'd work wonders on my gf

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Hey! Yeah it's not easy. My gf is still insecure and very annoyed when i mention her belly. She keep saying she wanna lose the belly and just ordered stuff to do so. I would advice to just have the snacks at home which she like. She will eat them.. or not... Don't be pushy, otherwise it can lead to much stress.... trust me :D Cook for her... take her out... the weight will come :D and show her how much you love her... 

Guest chubby encourager

I'll definitely take that advice! I hope your girlfriend keeps blowing up like she is considering how much you love it! You're living the dream right there

• 4 months later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

Hello everyone! Long Time no update. I made it guys :) Over the past months she gained more and more weight. I turned my once skinny gf into a woman with overweight and i feel good :D She just said a week ago that she doesn't wanna be skinny anymore and drank her high kcal milkshake.... her asian family call her "fatty" but she doesn't give a damn :D she keep eating snacks and stuff.... She threw away her old pants and got new ones, cause all of them doesn't fit anymore. Her whole body got thicc af... her face is round with a double chin, her arms got thicc... most of the fat is on her belly. She love to play with it for me :D . I keep telling her how good she looks, and i mean it ♥ being a feeder is a dream come true...

• 4 months later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

No Update in a long time.... My gf and me live together now ❤️ The Pandemic did good to her but my weight guess was wrong. She's now at 143,3 Pounds and 5 feet tall. Which means she's overweight. Since she's with me she really got the hang of it. I can't stop feeding and she can't stop eating. We even bought mass gainer together and set a goal. She wanna be slightly obese :) Maybe i can convince her to join Curvage as well :D