I need a advice

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Hello everyone! I'm new on Curvage and i need an advice!

I'm in a relationship with a pretty asian woman. She work abroad, and since she is in the USA she gained about 20 to 25 Pounds. Her face getting round with a cute little double chin. Her belly is jiggling when she's putting on clothes. When she's sitting she's starting to get a few cute rolls. I told her yesterday that i'm into chubby/fat woman. She didn't like it. She said she even despise them.

Truth is  she don't wanna workout and bought again lots of junk food. I'm confused, cause i think she will definitely gain more weight. When i told her, i would love to see you playing with your rolls, she even did it... after a few minutes she said she won't gain more. Should i just leave it be or try to push her?

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Ok! Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it. I don't wanna annoy her with that kink. She lives right now with her classmates. Both girls are chubby/fat. Since she live with them, she gained abit. They make food in the middle of the night and ask my gf to join them :) . Most of the time, she is joining them. I guess that's why she gained abit. She loves to snack as well, yesterday she showed me, that she bought 4 boxes of chips. Well, she's far away right now and her class/roommates are feeding her with junk food. I love to see her gaining, but i would love to feed her myself ❤️

Guest Ilovetofeed87

idk if someone is interested in my story. But i can upload pictures of her gain, when she approve to it :) . She stoped going to the gym like 3 months ago. She said it's boring. Since then she gained.. She told me today that she gained 35 pounds and her roll keep growing. I told her that i like that and she smiled :) . i guess there is more hope than i thought, cause she keep teasing me with her belly ♥

On 1/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, Ilovetofeed87 said:

Hello everyone! I'm new on Curvage and i need an advice!

I'm in a relationship with a pretty asian woman. She work abroad, and since she is in the USA she gained about 20 to 25 Pounds. Her face getting round with a cute little double chin. Her belly is jiggling when she's putting on clothes. When she's sitting she's starting to get a few cute rolls. I told her yesterday that i'm into chubby/fat woman. She didn't like it. She said she even despise them.

Truth is  she don't wanna workout and bought again lots of junk food. I'm confused, cause i think she will definitely gain more weight. When i told her, i would love to see you playing with your rolls, she even did it... after a few minutes she said she won't gain more. Should i just leave it be or try to push her?

I would just give her some space. Some girls come around to it, other girls never do. It's not exactly a natural transition for most people to make. Even as society warms up to fat chicks, gaining weight is still frowned upon.

Let her continue about her ways. She's inclined to gain more weight without interference anyways. You've already explained you like her expanded curves, just keep letting her know that you like her as is. Some women can be in real denial over that.

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Ok she's in. Yesterday she snacked a whole bag of chips and made a Milkshake herself. Her belly is starting to push her underwear down when she's standing. She wanna grow. Pictures soon ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

Short update. I keep showing her how much i like her new belly roll. How much i adore it and when i'm asking her about her belly. She just say "it's growing". She keep stuffing herself and i motivate her to do so. She got a double chin now. My gf is getting fat ♥

• 1 month later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

My gf took her first belly picture and showed it to me. She got a cute little roll now. Since she knows about my fetish, she keep stuffing herself. Late night or eating lots of snacks. She's living with her friend now. Which is an fat Asian as well. Her friend love to cook and she's cooking for both of them 😍. Late night ramen or today cheesecake. These two finished a whole cake in one night. We were in call and her fat friend stuffed herself in the backround while i was talking to my gf. Since she don't use headphones, i guess her friend knows about my fetish and wanted to make her jealous. well it worked and my gf stuffed herself as well and finished half of the cake. I don't wanna upload pictures without her permission. So sorry, all of you have to wait abit longer. But it's just a matter of a few weeks now. When she allow me to upload some, you can already enjoy her progress.😍

93807227_639636489947774_445225419528994816_n.jpg🤤

It appears that what was a negative situation has now turned into quite the nice one for you and your gf. Thanks for the updates and I look forward to reading more!

Guest Ilovetofeed87

It took awhile. We're talking about everything and she wanted to know.. at what stuff i'm looking at.. I showed her curvage. That was in February. At first she was shocked that i get turned on by chubby/fat woman so much. Now she enjoy getting fatter and drive me crazy.

Guest Ilovetofeed87

She made another cake with her friend. They shared it again and added lots of cream. 😍 They finished it but that was just the dessert. Before they had a feast with lots of meat, butter and other stuff.. oh my god.. 😍🤤Since they are not going out. They are just eating and sleeping. I feel like. I'm not the one who is feeding her. It's her friend O_O

94127698_531249674253491_7077693559314317312_n.jpg

tenor.gif

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Today she asked me how fat do i want her to be. I showed her pictures of jin baek (linglingherro) and she said that's no big deal. She can do that. 🤤

D9WtVRgXkAA8BrV.jpg

Guest Ilovetofeed87

Thank you! I will keep sharing ❤️ It feels like i made her addicted to food and her friend is helping me. Just before bed, she had half of a cup of Ben and Jerry's ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guyoftheweek
On 4/23/2020 at 2:17 AM, Ilovetofeed87 said:

Today she asked me how fat do i want her to be. I showed her pictures of jin baek (linglingherro) and she said that's no big deal. She can do that. 🤤

D9WtVRgXkAA8BrV.jpg

She's so hot I'm tempted to think this is a fake post.  For my taste she would level off. But it's her body.

Guest Ilovetofeed87
On 5/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Guyoftheweek said:

She's so hot I'm tempted to think this is a fake post.  For my taste she would level off. But it's her body.

What? My english is advanced, i don't understand what you talking about. The pic is not my Gf. It's an Curvy Model from South Korea. Just the size, which i adore.

Guest Ilovetofeed87

So! My gf is a real feedee now! ♥ We made a plan for our next meeting. 4500kcal a day for two weeks ❤️ we wanna achieve that with her fav. snacks and weight gain powder. That means i will feed her lots of donuts, camembert, cream puff, cocoa and lots of cream. Her face is getting so round, the belly is growing and she's already outgrowing her clothes ❤️. I'm so happy to be her feeder ♥ ^-^ I keep showing her how much it turns me on to see her grow and she's all into it ^-^. She want to add 25-30kg ❤️ The gain is going mosly onto her belly. Mhh... belly... ♥

• 1 month later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

Due to Covid-19 our plans got delayed :( . But she got used to snacking. She stay up very late everyday and is not going to bed without her midnight snack. Yesterday it was 3 slices of bread with 150g of butter... and she were complaining that her fat is sticking out everywhere. I keep showing her how much of a turn on it is and she keep eating ♥. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Ilovetofeed87

Hello everyone!

My GF is gaining very well. She discovered her first stretchmark. She got very stressed about it. She said she's getting fat to fast. I told her it's like a award and she's doing well!

She got love handles now and the belly roll is getting bigger and bigger! I keep showing her how much i love her and that it's ok go grow more ♥

She's very into snacking now and can't stop even if she wanted to ♥ I love her so much and she will keep growing. She added 13 kg = 28,6lbs.