Summer's FAT Experiences

SSBBW_Summer

• Curvage Model

I'll be posting short stories about my fat experiences... Which are all true. Enjoy! 😘

BUFFET OWNER SHOCKED

So not long ago, I went to one of those Chinese all you can eat buffets where they actually bring over the food to your table.

The greedy piggy in me was in a very naughty mood and I wanted to show off how much I can eat.

I sat down, being careful not to knock anything over with my epic fat belly. I ordered my food and waited. My first order arrived. I wasn't near enough full or satisfied so I ordered round two.

Enjoying every mouthful knowing that it will pile on some pounds. My belly was still aching for more food, so I ordered round three.

The waiter brought over plate upon plate of delicious fattening food. At this point he smiled and said "You will eat this all?" (Because they didn't want to waste food/lose money)

I smiled and said of course. I could see the kitchen from where I was sitting. I saw the waiters a few times talk to each and look over at me. With a fake smile. Knowing that they knew how much of a fatty I was.

I waddled out of that buffet full 🐷💦😈

• Curvage Model

WOW... I GOT FAT!

The first time I thought "Wow... I got fat" was when I visited Chessington world of adventures. I was getting onto the Vampire ride.

I managed to squeeze my fat ass into the seat but as the barriers came down over my bulging fat belly... it just wouldn't click in.

Two hot guys who worked there then came over and both of them were trying to push the barriers down but alas, it made no difference.

I had to get off the ride but needless to say I found the experience very hot and now I'm fatter than ever! 🙊

• Curvage Model

SMALL LIFT WOULDN'T MOVE!

Me and a ex had a naughty fat weekend away at a nice hotel. He was fit, in good shape and 6ft 2. Me... a round ball of fat and 5ft 8.

We head to the lift... it was one of those small ones, maximum 5 people. I knew it would just about hold the two of us. As the door closed this skinny person runs into our lift.

After pressing numerous buttons the lift wouldn't go up. The person then got out of the lift. Me and my ex looked intensely at each other knowing I weighed as much as three normal weight people. 🐷

Alas, we were both so turned on we couldn't wait to get to our room 😈💦😛

• Curvage Model

MY ASS SAT ON TOP OF THE CHAIR!

This was such a turn on... I went to a bar with an ex and it was pretty packed. The only seats available were those little wooden narrow chairs with the arms going around then slightly in. I thought about the size of my ass, thighs and belly. I knew straight away that I wouldn't fit. I felt a rush of excitement as I walked over to the seat... What was going to happen? Will I manage to squeeze into the chair? Will people notice? Needless to say... not only did my ass not even fit a little bit... my ass actually sat on top of the chair. Hehe. 🙊🐷💦

• Curvage Model

I was staying at my then boyfriend's house while he went to work... I remember him telling me that one of the dining room chairs was a bit wobbly and he was replacing it. Later in the day wandering about in my underwear and snacking. I decided to sit on said chair. For some reason I just didn't think of sitting on the other 5 available chairs. As my fat ass sat down the chair slowly fell to the ground along with me and my snacks in my hand...

I texted him "Erm, I just broke your chair..."

His reply "Fat bitch, hope you ate all the cookies"

🐷😍😈💦💦💦💦