GF wants me to gain 15kg (33lb)

Bumpequalsbump

So my gf [f30] and I [m36] have been seeing each other for around 6 months but have known each other a lot longer, like 5 years. The other month I was walking around her house in just underwear and she says to me out of the blue “I think you should put on some weight” I was kind of shocked so I just paused for a second and said “ok”. She seemed to take that as a yes from me and walked off. I was slightly confused because of the way she mentioned it, but intrigued also. Later I said “so, how much weight do you think I should put on?” And her reply was “at least 15kg” (33lb). Again I was kind of shocked to hear this but she said it was because she thought I’d look great with a bit of extra “me”. She said cuddles would be better and of course that it was up to me if I wanted to. I confirmed that she wasn’t talking about lean, hard muscle mass either. Although she isn’t against some extra muscle mass I currently don’t have the schedule for it and she knows this, she’s fine with the extra weight being fat.

So. As this was a little while ago I’ve had some time to think about it and I’m thinking I’d like to gain the weight, see what it’s like and if the gf likes it and reassess.

I’d like to get the most of the gaining over and done with as quick as possible because I find it hard work. With a couple of weeks off work coming up I think it’s the perfect time to start. I’m going to AIM to up my calories by around 5000 a day and I’ve figured out what to eat to do this. This should result in around a 4.5kg/week gain.

Im “naturally” slender at 80.5kg (177lb) and 6 foot tall and have a tendency to lose weight if I don’t watch what I eat. I have worked out and gained some weight in the past. I find it quite easy to lose weight if needed so don’t worry that I can’t lose it if I’m not happy afterwards.

So I guess I’m just putting this out there for comments, ideas, tips on me, gaining weight, possible clothing problems lol anything really.

TL;DR GF wants me to gain 15kg and I’m going to give it a go.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:50 AM, Bumpequalsbump said:

I’d like to get the most of the gaining over and done with as quick as possible because I find it hard work. With a couple of weeks off work coming up I think it’s the perfect time to start. I’m going to AIM to up my calories by around 5000 a day and I’ve figured out what to eat to do this. This should result in around a 4.5kg/week gain.

That's almost impossible unless you do some crazy thing with chugging cream and somehow being able to digest it. It's hard to eat that many calories otherwise.

Trust me, I've been jerking off to this stuff for decades. That just doesn't happen, unless someone fakes it with initial weight being dehydrated and final being stuffed + not dehydrated.  I'm aware men are better at getting fat quickly, but not that quickly. Also the guys who are doing so over at FF are almost always are getting on it. 

5k calories per day is not difficult to do. 3 meals and a snack, each 1200 to 1500 calories is pretty easy to accomplish. However, if you have the fast metabolism that you claim to where you find it easy to accidentally lose weight if you are not consciously trying to maintain, you will be lucky if you can maintain 2kg/week. 

this is a very interesting thread and topic for conversation. don't the details about your situation but i can tell you this, what i would do in that situation ? i will give you a bit of context. my wife is 33 and i am 34. she stands at 1.52mts and i am at 1.89 but we weigh almost the same at the moment. she at 90 ( that is what she says) and me at 92. so if tonight she says she want me to gain 15kilos i will agree to a kilo per kilo gain for sure. now if the wanted me to equal her bmi that would be more difficult for me, probably refusing. but.. a kilo per kilo would be so much fun. no hurry in that, a kilo per month is a great rate if you can convert it into a habit and make it a long term trend,