Gaining Update

fmlsalmon

A couple days ago, my SO got sick with the flu. Unfortunately she did have to go to a doctors office, but from there she learned she was over 300lbs! So I bought her 5 boxes of girl scout cookies to celebrate. It’s only been 2 days and she’s already gone through 2 boxes of them. I’m so proud of her and the fact that she gorges herself still even after learning she’s gone over the coveted 300 mark. I can’t wait to see how she progresses. 

Since that Thursday, she’s gone through another 2 boxes of cookies plus a bag of funyuns and hot cheetos. 

I found out recently that back in 2015 she weighed around 200-250 pounds. When I met her she was around 285 pounds, and now she’s around 310. Starting conservatively, if she weighed 250 pounds in 2015, that means she at least was gaining 7 pounds a year. Possibly more. Since she met me around 6 months ago, she’s gained (around) 25 pounds. Meaning that I’ve possibly doubled her weight gain since meeting me. And also possibly meaning she could gain up to 50 pounds a year theoretically, as long as I keep her well stocked and fed. 

I will admit, it is an expensive hobby. But it’s worth it to see my fat girl gain. 

Update: I got her 5 boxes of girl scout cookies and she’s already been through 2. 

We had a conversation recently where she asked me: “Would you still like me if I stayed at this weight?” and I said 

“Of course, you’re 300 pounds. This is perfect.” 

I did however say later: “Your weight now is fantastic, but more is always welcome.”

The fact that she went through two[!] girl scout cookie boxes in the span of 24 hours shows me she isn’t gonna stop gaining unless she majorly changes her diet. It’s great that she doesn’t like vegetables. And it just helps that I’m around to also be a bad influence ;). 

But still. 2 boxes? You can’t possibly eat like that unless you’re intentionally gaining. It almost feels like it is though, like she knows this makes me happy and is just gonna keep gaining. But the other option is more fun, in the fact that she possibly isn’t even aware of how much she eats, and can’t help herself from eating like such a glutton, especially with someone encouraging her. 

I’m very excited to see how she progresses. I should get her measurements soon. 

She’s gone through 4 now. That’s one box of girl scout cookies per day. She told me that she might get sick of the cookies soon, so I bargained with her to allow me to at least get her 2 cookies boxes. She agreed, but if she goes through 2 in 2 days, I get her another 5. 

This isn’t even counting the high possibility of tonights box and the other snacks I’ve helped keep her in stock with over the week, like Doritos, Coke, Cheese Nips, and Skittles. 

She’s a complete fat ass and I fucking adore it.

eating can be an expensive hoppy indeed but oh the rewards can be very worth it. about the gain rate, not sure if can have an optimal rate that pleases everyone. 7 pounds per year, if you say to anyone you gained 7 pounds the last year they will say that is ok you can lose it in no time and that is true. it is not a big gain. but... 7 pounds over 5 or 10 years can begin to make a difference. with gains i try to look for them to be result of a habit, that is what makes it more likely a permanent thing and increases the probability that more pounds are coming. which is what we are after. of course the FA in me is always thinking ok, if i could push this gain to 10pounds per year... 15 ? behave...

• 1 month later...

Hello! It’s been a little while. Promised I would come back with measurements. 

Now keep in mind she is 6ft tall. So, when we started dating, my girlfriend was a little bit smaller at around 285 or so pounds. This was back in April of last year. 

In September, I was able to get her measurements. They are as follows: 

B: 48” W: 43” H: 58”

In January of this year, her weight increased to 310 pounds. 

As a result, at the end of February I managed to get her measurements and she had increased in size, as shown here: 

B: 49” W: 44” H: 60”

I know that eventually she’ll plateau and probably stay the same weight for a while, but it has been incredible seeing how much she’s grown over the course of almost a year. Her BMI is in the 40’s now.

Now I’ve also noticed some delectable details. One thing that continuously baffles me is how different my girlfriend can look in old photos. 

With a pic from 2015, I asked her how much she think she weighed. She estimated from 200 to 250, most likely. She looked skinnier in the photo, but it was still her. Then I found one from earlier in 2015, and I was taken aback. She had a pronounced jaw line, no double chin, her face was skinnier and even though she was still recognizable, it had me doing a double take, especially when I compare it with photos from today. She HAD to have been somewhere near 200, or even lower.

What’s also crazy was when I searched back even farther into 2013, she looked more similar to today, with a double chin and a more rounded face. 

She talked about how 2015/2016 was her best years, and I can see why. She was probably at her lowest weight.

So she must have started 2013 a little overweight, lost weight (somehow?? She never exercised) Got to just the cusp of being at a healthy weight, and over the course of 5 years gained over 100 pounds to today. All without my help. She did most of the gain on her own. And now with me in the picture, it appears her weight gain has accelerated a bit. 

Another thing is how she reacts to her weight gain. She used to be a lot more embarrassed about it. Or rather, it would stick better. Example: 

Sometimes she would have a bad day or something related to her weight would come up. Like the fact that her desk chair cuts into her sides, since she’s got a rather big butt. She would be sad for a while and maybe eat less. Then spring back into eating junk food again. 

Nowadays it just doesn’t stick. She recently got sad because we went to an exhibit together and she was wearing a dress with little metal balls attached to it. Part of the design I suppose. Because she has wide hips, the dress kept hitting the sides of door ways everytime we entered or exited an exhibit room. Let me rephrase:

She was wide enough that her presence was audible anytime she entered or left a room. A small rubbing sound. It’s understandable that this made her feel embarrassed. 

That didn’t stop her from eating 4 krispy kreme glazed donuts for dinner I got for her the next day though. And then 2 in the morning. 

I even think she’s starting to like being spoiled by me. For example, our texts. As follows: 

Her: What kinda food do you wanna get?

Me: I’m personally gonna get chick fil a here in a few but I can get something seperate for you if you want

Her: I am the kind of trash that would eat taco bell with donuts so ...... 
i am not above anything lol

Me: Want some taco bell with doughnuts

Her: Holy Shit

Her: Yeah I do

Her: this is the worst diet ever I love it

She then proceeded to ask for: 

A gordita crunch combo, which consists of one gordita and two soft tacos, one extra burrito, a large Coke, and 4 glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme. It was well over 2000 calories for just dinner.

I happily obliged and got her exactly that. She ate pretty much all of it that night. So I can tell she’s getting comfortable with the lifestyle I’m trying to provide her. 

I think her friends are noticing as well. Especially her roommate. She’s quite thin, and and they’ve been friends since 2013. She knew her back at her lowest weight back in 2015, to now in 2020, 100 pounds later. 

She hasn’t said anything yet. Rather she gives the most subtle little digs and hints. 

For example: 

One time me and my girlfriend were in the back of her roomates small SUV. When she tried to buckle, her ass kept getting in the way of the buckle, and after 30 seconds of trying, I discreetly buckled her in for her. Once I did though, the seatbelt kept hitting the end of its travel. Meaning that it locked in place and she couldn’t really move. It was audible to everyone in the car. 

Once we reached our destination, things didn’t end there. Her roommate had parked between two cars that were a little closer together than normal. Her roommate could exit the car just fine. But not my girlfriend. She tried to get out, failed, and proceeded to scoot to the other side of the car so she could get out that way. 

We were both out of the car at that point. Once my girlfriend started to scoot to the other side of the car, her roommate flashed me a look as if to say: “She didn’t use to need to do this.” 

I reveled in that for a while. My girlfriend had gotten big enough that her mobility had started to become impacted, and people were starting to notice. 

Another example was just yesterday when I got her her tacos and donuts. My girlfriend revealed to me that she skipped out on dinner with her friends so she could spend time with me and eat the dinner I got her. Before her roommate left to get dinner anyway, she said to my girlfriend:

“Just let me know if you want something to go from the restaurant. You know, if you want something on top of all this-“

and she motions towards the mountain of food I just got her. It was very subtle, but I could tell that it was a nice little dig on just how much food I just got her. I think she’s starting to notice just how much food I get her. 

I wonder what her reaction is going to be when I pick up a whole cookie cake just for my girlfriend tomorrow. Nothing to celebrate. My girlfriend just wants an entire cookie cake. 

• 1 month later...

Hello! It’s me again with another update. 

Since I last posted quarantine is in effect. Unfortunately that means I have less and less time to see her. There are some noteworthy things to share however. 

Although I’m not *too* certain, I’m sure she’s gained some weight over this period. One thing that hinted at this was when she ordered some pants recently online. She sent me a snap showing me them, and I told her that they were real nice. She then sent another one shortly after showing that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get these pants over her belly apron, and it was pretty hot to see her struggle with them.

She tried to pull them up over her belly and couldn’t even get close, letting it go quickly so her belly would jiggle back to its normal resting place. She tried to pull them up over her ass and yet again could go nowhere. She was sad because this was the biggest size the website had. The size?

A men’s 3XL. 

Another thing I’ve noticed is how much more she acknowledges being truly fat now. 

For example: Last weekend we spent our anniversary together. I asked her a few days prior if she wanted me to get her a half dozen donuts (this is something I do for her regularly) and she said it was okay, and that she had food at her place. I asked for clarification because she never turns down some doughnuts. Then she tells me her roommate would get on her case about eating out. 

I pried further, and she reveals to me that she “doesn’t want to fulfill the stereotype of a fat girl being fat and getting a half dozen doughnuts just for herself.” 

This is why she never goes to the doughnut shop just by herself. I either have to pick it up for her or order it for her myself if she’s with me. Because surely they’re to share right? Wrong. She eats them all herself. 

This is also why she doesn’t like me getting her doughnuts if her roommate is in town, because her roommate is thin and, her words here, “I don’t want to be judged in my own home. I’m not judged when it’s just me and you.” 

That didn’t stop her from asking me to get 25(!) chicken tenders from a local fast chain the weekend before this however, which I know her roommate noticed. How?  Because a few days later, she and her roommate were joking around and she asked her roommate: “ What type of guys do I like?”

And her roommate responded: “You like guys who will drive you to concerts and bring you chicken strips”

So she definitely remembers me bringing her 25(!) chicken tenders JUST for her. 

Getting back on track here; I got those donuts for her anyway, and she ate them all. 

The last thing I noticed, and perhaps the most important, is planning for the future. 

For example, one time after we just finished making love she turns to me and tells me that when we move in together she’s going to need a bigger and stronger bed. This isn’t for another year at the least. So she definitely doesn’t have weight loss as a future goal of hers. 

But for fun I still asked her why. And she tells me that even though she has a queen(!) size bed, she can tell that she takes up a lot more room than I do on it, and that she wants to have a little more room. 

She also mentioned that she’s noticed just how much her wooden bed frame has been creaking. And I’ve seen it first hand. It creaks a lot. She told me that she’s afraid that it’s going to break sooner rather than later, and I believe her. So I told her that when we move in together I’ll chip in to help her get a reinforced bed frame. 

Speaking of apartments, I noticed that she has more qualifications for any future apartment she wants. 

Before, all she wanted was a nice apartment that was on the second floor so the bugs don’t get in as easily. 

Now, she wants an apartment that’s still on the second floor, but has access to an elevator. She says she needs it in case she ever breaks her leg or something, but I know the real reason is because a single flight of stairs gets her way out of breath.

Again, this is all planning a year or so in advance, so it’s clear to me that losing weight is not something she’s actively pursuing. It makes me happy knowing that she’s currently something north of 310 pounds and not looking to lose weight. 

Guest Guyoftheweek

It’s great that you love her and love her the way she is. Bless you and may you have many happy years together.

It sounds like she is seeing the limits of being the size she is.

We all have had excesses in the past and sometimes you see where you went too far.

In my opinion, you two have more than food in common, so maybe relax about the eating. Don’t push her in either direction.

It’s an unpopular opinion around here, but worth at least considering.

Guest high
11 hours ago, fmlsalmon said:

Another thing I’ve noticed is how much more she acknowledges being truly fat now. 

For example: Last weekend we spent our anniversary together. I asked her a few days prior if she wanted me to get her a half dozen donuts (this is something I do for her regularly) and she said it was okay, and that she had food at her place. I asked for clarification because she never turns down some doughnuts. Then she tells me her roommate would get on her case about eating out. 

I pried further, and she reveals to me that she “doesn’t want to fulfill the stereotype of a fat girl being fat and getting a half dozen doughnuts just for herself.” 

This is why she never goes to the doughnut shop just by herself. I either have to pick it up for her or order it for her myself if she’s with me. Because surely they’re to share right? Wrong. She eats them all herself. 

This is also why she doesn’t like me getting her doughnuts if her roommate is in town, because her roommate is thin and, her words here, “I don’t want to be judged in my own home. I’m not judged when it’s just me and you.” 

That didn’t stop her from asking me to get 25(!) chicken tenders from a local fast chain the weekend before this however, which I know her roommate noticed. How?  Because a few days later, she and her roommate were joking around and she asked her roommate: “ What type of guys do I like?”

And her roommate responded: “You like guys who will drive you to concerts and bring you chicken strips”

So she definitely remembers me bringing her 25(!) chicken tenders JUST for her. 

Getting back on track here; I got those donuts for her anyway, and she ate them all. 

She doesn't need a roommate that's going to make her feel bad about herself.

3 hours ago, high said:

She doesn't need a roommate that's going to make her feel bad about herself.

I agree, luckily she’s moving out to another apartment in August, and this time she’ll just be by herself. 

I’m excited for that because without the judging eyes of her roommate/best friend, I can get her much more food without her feeling ashamed over it. All of the times I’ve gotten her really fattening meals/snacks (Like tacos and donuts, or 25 chicken tenders) her roommate has been outside the apartment. And when we move in together will be even better. I can cook and bake her whatever, whenever. 

Still, it has been fun watching her roommate drop little digs and hints to her that she’s been getting fat, and somehow (at least to my knowledge) my girlfriend never picking up on them. Like when we were all playing a card game and it required her roommate to answer if my girlfriend was athletic. She was quick to almost shout “NOPE” and put the card face down. 

I’m sure it’s been quite an experience watching your best friend that you’ve known for more than 5 years start out at just the cusp of being a healthy weight shoot up by more than 100 pounds to the blimp she is today. And now that I’m in the picture, I think she knows that this is likely permanent. 

It’s real fun seeing the contrast in old photos to today too. Like seeing how back then her main group were all roughly the same BMI for their heights. All of them slightly overweight except for her roommate/best friend. Then flash forward to today to see some of her friends have gained weight or stayed the same weight, and then there’s my girlfriend who out grew them all. 

It’s definitely noticeable at parties. Most of the time, my girlfriend tends to be the biggest person there.

I will say, it does make me proud. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update: My girlfriend went to to the doctor this morning (for an issue unrelated to Covid-19) and found out her weight has gone up to 314 pounds! 

Her weight back in January was 308 pounds, so it’s a rather modest 6 pound gain, but still, a gain is a gain, and it’s still nice to see!

Besides, a 25 pound gain since last year (289 pounds) is nothing to sneeze at. 

I fear that she’s getting close to plateauing in terms of weight, so I’ll try and find more ways to help support her gain. Any tips would be appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 8:41 AM, fmlsalmon said:

The last thing I noticed, and perhaps the most important, is planning for the future. 

For example, one time after we just finished making love she turns to me and tells me that when we move in together she’s going to need a bigger and stronger bed. This isn’t for another year at the least. So she definitely doesn’t have weight loss as a future goal of hers. 

But for fun I still asked her why. And she tells me that even though she has a queen(!) size bed, she can tell that she takes up a lot more room than I do on it, and that she wants to have a little more room. 

She also mentioned that she’s noticed just how much her wooden bed frame has been creaking. And I’ve seen it first hand. It creaks a lot. She told me that she’s afraid that it’s going to break sooner rather than later, and I believe her. So I told her that when we move in together I’ll chip in to help her get a reinforced bed frame. 

Speaking of apartments, I noticed that she has more qualifications for any future apartment she wants. 

Before, all she wanted was a nice apartment that was on the second floor so the bugs don’t get in as easily. 

Now, she wants an apartment that’s still on the second floor, but has access to an elevator. She says she needs it in case she ever breaks her leg or something, but I know the real reason is because a single flight of stairs gets her way out of breath.

Again, this is all planning a year or so in advance, so it’s clear to me that losing weight is not something she’s actively pursuing. It makes me happy knowing that she’s currently something north of 310 pounds and not looking to lose weight. 

Kind of funny point to discuss here but the bed thing recently came up with my significant other and I. What kind of bed do you think would be most suitable for a heavier couple?

12 hours ago, eideticidentity said:

Kind of funny point to discuss here but the bed thing recently came up with my significant other and I. What kind of bed do you think would be most suitable for a heavier couple?

I’m definitely no expert when it comes to beds and bed frames for heavier people, but I’ve been browsing anyway and I’ve come across these sites that are pretty helpful: 

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/best-mattress/best-mattress-for-heavy-sleepers

https://www.thesleepjudge.com/roundup/best-bed-frame-for-a-heavy-person/

• 4 weeks later...

Figured it was time to post another update. 

First, my girl has now accepted that she’s now a size 24 when it comes to buying pants and shorts and the like. 

Recently, she’s bought 2 pairs of shorts, one pink and one green. They were both in 4X(which is about a size 22) but she busted out of them in as little as 2 days after breaking them in. The pink one developed a hole along the seam running down her ass, which I expected. They were pretty tight. She chalked it up to the material not being stretchy enough. 

The green ones were a lot more forgiving but still developed a tear on her right cheek after only about two days. 

She looked really good in them but it was clear that she was no longer a size 22. She was sad when they ripped because that was the biggest size the retailer had for those pairs of shorts. Still, it’s pretty hot to think about how she’s now out growing even plus size clothing! 

She’s ordered some new shorts from another place that are a size 24. We’ll see how long these ones hold up ;)

In other news, I’ve noticed her double chin has grown a bit. It’s not immediately noticeable if you aren’t paying attention, but her neck and face have definitely grown a tad since we met. She looks good! 

She also still likes to gorge herself every so often (with a little help from me) 

For example, recently she ordered a bucket of bite size pretzel nuggets which contain about 90-100 nuggets per bucket and is meant to feed 5-7 people. I’m telling you, when she ordered that I felt like I was on cloud nine, whew!