Flabby regardless of size

WatermelonMan

Any you guys ever gone to bed with a girl who was "skinny" but when you get them into bed, they just complete untoned flab all over? 

"Laura" was like that. Her thighs and ass were just flaccid and untoned, ditto her arms, and her stomach was really, really soft. I was so fucking turned on...

And then there was this other woman I went to bed with, my first REALLY fat girl, actually, like over 300 pounds, but when we took our clothes off, her huge belly was firm, and so was her ass and thighs. I was pretty disappointed, actually...I like flabby, blobby, jiggly women!

You?

My girlfriend is very thin but soft. Her weight has fluctuated in the time we've been together, but she's ranged from skinny to thin yet never toned. She's certainly quite squishy in places. I had the same pleasant surprise when I first got into bed with her. All the girls I had been with before had a proper belly bulge, but only one was somewhat soft.

Guest You're getting fat

I've definitely been with the A type. It's a mindfuck in the best possible way. I guess that's why they call them skinny-fat.

• 3 weeks later...

i do get what you are saying and i think i can relate. i was once with a lady i chased around for years, she was around 1.65mts and weighing at 85kg she was comfortably in the obese category. and with a very nice figure, evenly fat, hips, belly and boobs. i do not know to this day why , i dont think she ever exercised or diet or anything but she was solid, it was not flabby, i felt like tense all over, yes there was some to grab but mostly like a complete piece of ham. 

on the other hand, i was with a girl probably around the same height. weighing at no more than 62kg probably. but it was so soft, not like an ex-fat, simply like someone who never in her life had made any kind of exercise, soft , delicious skin, not flabby, simply soft, in the arms, the legs, the mid section, there was not much of an ass nor boobs but those arms and waist, i like that probably more than the heavier girl.