The Girl Next Door (Jessica)

JDubois

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

by Jolene Dubois

Chapter 1

After working construction for a few a months I finally saved up enough money to move out of my parents house a get my own apartment. I found a nice little one-bedroom place in the city close to my usual job sites. I worked for a remodel carpentry company and I started out as an apprentice and supply runner to keep all of our company's job sites well stocked with material.
    I was happy to have my own place, especially in the location that it was in. It was a busy artsy part of town near the university where there was always something going on. I worked hard to save money and it wasn't long before I got a substantial raise. I was living cheap and it was just me so I was making more than I knew what to do with. Everything was going great, I was 21 years old, I had job security and plenty of money. The only problem was that I broke up with my girlfriend after I dropped out of college months before and I was getting a little restless.
    After working my ass of month after month and going to dumb college parties on the weekends, I was getting a little bored. Fortunately after living on my own for about a half a year I came home to a moving van in the parking lot of my building. I knew that my alcoholic next-door neighbor had moved out, and I wondered if the moving van was for the replacement tenant.
    I walked up the stairs to my third floor apartment and was pleasantly surprised to see a young and…..whoah…oh so beautiful girl moving into the studio apartment next to mine. She was with her mom and a friend and as she piled boxes outside the door and I introduced myself.
    "Hi I'm Ben, you're moving in this place?" I asked as I unbuckled my tool belt.
    "Oh hi, yeah I'm moving in….I'm Jessica." She said kind of timidly.
    I looked Jessica over and I was amazed at her beauty. Now I'm a pretty good-looking guy, 6’1” tall and 185 pounds of lean muscle, and I have always had very high standards when it came to women. It was hard to find girls that were pretty enough to impress me or generate any lasting interest. Jessica however, was perhaps the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in person and I was immediately very attracted to her.
    "Hi I'm Claire, Jessica's mom."
    Her forty something mom reached out to shake my hand and she smiled at me, as if she was hoping that perhaps I would take a liking to her daughter.
    "You live right there?" Asked Claire.
    "Yeah, I've been there for about six months, I love the location." I replied.
    "Nice to meet you Ben." Said Jessica's mom as she ran her hand through her shoulder length hair that looked to be unnaturally blonde. She was an attractive woman herself, at least for her age. She was a little shorter than her daughter and she carried probably an extra 40 pounds on her, but she looked kind of pretty.
    As I got a better look at Jessica I realized that she was even more beautiful than I thought. I could tell that she was shy but I could see that she was glad that someone her age lived next door. She was a very cute girl with gorgeous dark eyes and very dark brown hair. It was the middle of summer and she was wearing a tight black shirt and pair of blue jeans. She had great looking creamy olive skin and an excellent rack that she almost seemed ashamed of.
    I noticed a bit of a belly poking out over the tight waistband of her jeans and I was very attracted to her form the start. She was about 5'5" tall and looked to weigh about 145 or 150 pounds. She was a very petite and delicate looking girl but she had some great curves.
    It was her face however that really made her stand out from any other girl I had met. She had gorgeous soft and flawless facial features that made her look like she belonged on the cover of some glamour magazine. Her long hair was thick and beautiful and I had to try and hide my obvious intense admiration of her beauty.
    "Do you need any help?" I asked as she bent over to grab a box. Her tight blue jeans hugged her cute round ass as she lifted a box off the ground. I was glad to see that she had a little meat on her bones as I looked at her ass that was a little bigger than I expected.
    "Uh, no thanks I'll be fine.” She replied.
    "Alright, but let me know if you need help lifting any furniture or something." I said as I unlocked my apartment door and left her mom and her and her friend to continue unpacking her things.
    I felt so lucky that such a gorgeous girl was moving right next door to me and I quickly took a shower and changed out of my work clothes. After I changed I went outside for a cigarette and I noticed that the moving van was gone. I looked around the corner and I saw Jessica puffing a cig. I was surprised to see her smoking as I thought that she was a goodie-two-shoes type of girl that wouldn’t partake in such things.
    "Hey there…so..you all moved in?" I asked her as I walked toward her.
    "Yeah, I'll get a few more things from my mom's house later, but yeah I'm pretty much all done." Jessica replied as she puffed on her cigarette.
    "I think you'll like this place it's a fun area to live." I said as I looked into her gorgeous dark eyes. The intense beauty of her face and her breathtaking and flawless feminine features nearly blew me away. Her long dark hair was slightly tangled in a way that looked incredibly sexy. She was perfect in every way but I didn't let my admiration of her show too much and just continued to make small talk.
    "Do you go to school at the university?" I asked.
    "No I just work at this coffee shop downtown for right now. I hate it but it gives me time to work on my art projects." Said Jessica.
    "You do art, what do you mean like painting or something?" I asked.
    "Yeah I do a lot different things with acrylic paints and stuff.” She replied.
    "Oh really, I do stuff like that too, I used to paint portraits and do a lot of black and white paintings. You'll have to show me some of your stuff some time." I said as I put out my cigarette. "Nice to meet you Jessica, I'll see ya."
    "Yeah nice to meet you too," She replied.
    I left and went back up to my room trying not to picture her naked. I was amazed that my new neighbor was not only incredibly hot, but also that we seemed to have a lot in common. It was good to know that not all of the gorgeous girls around were dumb blondes and prissy bitches whose only interests were shopping and….shopping.
    As the next few weeks went by Jessica and I got to know each other better. We found that we had more and more in common. We liked the same music and we were both into foreign movies and all kinds of things. She liked Tom Waits and David Bowie music and even Bob Dylan, which were some of my favorite artists. I started hanging out with her many nights and we would drink wine, smoke cigarettes and look at my Jean-Michael Basquiet book among other stuff.
    We even ordered dinner together some nights. We never said the words girlfriend or boyfriend during this time but that was pretty much what we were becoming. She was so introverted when I first met her but she was becoming more open, with me at least, and I was becoming very comfortable with her.
    I also noticed that she had a habit of eating and snacking on a lot of junk food and I think that she may have put on a few pounds as the summer came to an end. What's more is that Jessica was finally getting more comfortable with her body when she was around me and I noticed her wearing a little more revealing clothes when she was in my presence.
    I met up with her one day after work and she suggested that we drive out to lake and get a bottle of wine that night just for something to do. It sounded like a good idea to me and I got some of my college friends to come with us.
    Jessica looked especially hot that night and she was wearing a skintight long sleeve grey shirt with a few buttons undone the front. I wasn't sure if she undid the first two buttons on purpose or if she just couldn't get them fastened around her huge and perfect breasts. She was definitely over 150 pounds by then and the extra weight just made her all the more sexy to me. Her hips flared out and her ass looked like it was ready to burst out of her extremely snug light blue jeans.
    She sat up front with me on the ride down to the lake and my two friends sat in the back of my work truck. I noticed that Jessica had a pretty substantial belly roll as she sat down and reached for her seat belt and her thighs looked bigger than I remembered as she wiggled her ass into the back of the front seat. She wore her weight perfectly and she looked amazing but there was no sign of any weight gain in that gorgeous face of hers.

We stopped by the store and Jessica picked out her favorite bottle of wine and we headed down the road to a small park at the shore of the lake where there was a little wooden dock. The stars were out that night and Jessica and I got a little drunk. We sat on the end of the dock and I kissed her for the first time. Her full wet lips tasted so sweet under that night sky and we both suddenly got the urge to head home. The bottle of wine was empty so I had my sober friend drive.
    When we finally made it back and parked my truck I took Jessica up to my apartment and without hesitation we both tumbled into my bed. Our hands were all over each other and Jessica unzipped my pants as my hand went under her tight grey shirt and up her soft smooth back. I spun her around and unbuttoned her tight jeans and struggled to pull them off of her soft chubby thighs. Her big round butt exploded out like a balloon and I had the most invigorating sex of my life.
    Her soft belly pressed against me and she lost all of her discretion and I was amazed that such a sweet and shy girl could be so wildly sexy in bed. I flung her beautiful long hair out of my face and grabbed her bodacious rear end as she let out a squeal. It was such a pleasure to feel her soft feminine body jiggle as she laughed and neither of us wanted the night to end.
    I woke the next morning looking into Jessica’s big beautiful eyes and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.
    "What time do you have to go to work?" I asked as she cuddled up close to me.
    "Ohhhh, I'm sposed to be there at noon." Jessica replied in a disgusted tone. "I really don't want to in today, maybe I should call in sick."
    "Really can you get away with that?" I asked hoping that she wouldn't go.
    "Ummm I don't know, but I hate that stupid coffee shop, I just want to stay here with you." Jessica said in a pouty voice. "Oh screw it I'll call in and say can't make it."
    She groggily climbed out of bed stroking my back until the last minute and slipped on a white spaghetti strap shirt that looked a few sizes too small. She wiggled her way to her cell phone to give her work the call. Her luscious body shook madly as she sauntered around my room. Her wide round ass was packed tightly in noting put black panties and a little muffin top and a soft tan belly protruded over them nicely.

She seemed very self conscious about her fat being exposed now that she was sobered up and I could she that she was trying her best to suck in her beautiful flabby tummy. Her breasts were enormous and they seemed to be fighting their way out of that tiny white shirt, and they seemed bigger than when I first met her. She was so voluptuous and she was almost borderline fat but her stunning face remained unchanged by the extra weight with the exception of a tiny and cute double chin. She finally finished her call and then looked back at me and smiled. She tried to pull her shirt down over her deep-set belly button as if she didn't want me to think she was fat.
    "Let's go get some Jack in the Box." I said as I sat up in bed.
    "Yeah I'm soooo hungry.” Acknowledged Jessica as she swayed her hips back over to me and sat on my lap.
    "I'm getting a little fat.” She said timidly as her belly folded into several rolls as I caressed her soft silky smooth thighs.
    "You couldn't be any more perfect." I said in a comforting voice. "I love your curvy little ass."
    I tickled her big fat butt and Jessica let out a sexy little squeal.
    "Ahh, he he he, oh you quit it, stop!"
    Jessica laughed and giggled jokingly as she squirmed around and fell into my arms. Her soft shoulder and squishy upper arms felt so smooth and warm that I was tempted to go right back to bed with her, but we were both hungry so we got up.
    "I have gained a few pounds though in the past couple months, I can hardly fit my butt into my jeans anymore.” She said light heartedly as she rubbed her thighs.
    "It looks just fine on you, I think you should gain a few more." I said.
    "Oh goodness Ben….hehehe…you just like that my boobs are getting bigger, you are such a boy!" Jessica said as she laughed. "Alright well maybe I will gain a few more pounds, I mean I got back (she stood up and stuck out her big ass) and I got front!" (she turned around and stuck out her boobs and smiled seductively)
    I could see that she was still glowing with joy from the wonderful night before and her shyness was starting to wear off.
    "You know Jess, you can say anything to me." I said.

“Really? Well that's a pretty bold statement.” She replied and paused for a moment and just stared at me smiling and batting her long eyelashes. "Come let's just go get some food!"

We were at complete ease in each other's presence form that day on and we talked about everything with one another. I continued working hard, 40 to 50 hours a week in construction and Jessica continued hating her job. Jessica started letting herself go weight wise and she started becoming more comfortable with her beautiful body around me. She began to notice that her extra pounds were really turning me on and she started to enjoy that.
    We practically lived together by that point and we slept in the same bed every night. It was becoming more clear to me that Jessica hated her job and that it was taking her nowhere. I was making more than enough money to support both of us and I asked her to just move in with me.
    "Why don't you just quit your job, get rid of your apartment and live with me?” I asked one day.
    "Really, you think we can?" Asked Jessica.
    "Sure we can, I mean we basically live together anyway and you hate your job and this way you wouldn't have to throw any more your money away on rent for your place." I said.
    "Oh Ben, that would be so great.” She told me.
    "Yeah and you would have time to work on your art and just relax." I added.
    "Oh you are so sweet." She said as she threw herself at me a kissed me joyfully.
    I could feel her soft belly and breast press against me as we embraced. Her belly and boobs had grown even more over the past month or so and she was really starting to widen out. She then carried about 170 pounds on her petite 5'5" girly frame and all in the right places. She had a great ass that seemed huge and she was wider at the hips than at her shoulders. She had a beautiful exaggerated hourglass figure that was almost cartoonish if it wasn't for her big soft belly.
    "Yeah I didn't know how much more of that job I could take." Jessica said as she opened a pack of Hostess cupcakes. I rubbed her big soft and curvy hips that were squeezed into her sexy grey and incredibly tight cotton stretch pants. She sat her expanding ass on my sofa and let out a huge sigh of relief. Her soft belly was looking pretty big and it popped out of her cute skintight top. “I have gained so much weight in the past month, being with you is not good for my figure. I can barely fit into any of my clothes, it seems all I wanna do is eat and make love to you.” She added with a giggle.
    She looked so chubby and curvy and beautiful as she sat on the couch and daintily ate her chocolate cupcakes. Her gorgeous face hadn't changed a whole lot, maybe a little chubbier but still flawless and perfect. She carried her weight so wonderfully and she wasn't exactly sloppy or flabby looking. She just had bigger softer thighs and a wider rounder and fuller ass. She had a nice squishy and soft belly and some bigger and sexier love handles around her waist but her skin was still very smooth and tan. Her breasts looked amazing and they had become truly huge yet still perky and perfectly shaped due to her youth and she was showing a large amount of cleavage in that low cut top. Her arms were getting pretty chubby especially her upper arms, which had no sign of any muscle tone at all, and her formally sexy collarbone was quickly disappearing beneath a layer of fat.
    "Oh wow, I love these cupcakes.” She said as finished her second one and lit a cigarette. "I have been eating so much lately, I've had McDonalds for like the last six days in a row!"
    "Glad to see your eating so well babe." I said as I sat down next to her.
    "I'm getting a belly." She said as she grabbed her flab and looked at me seductively. I noticed that she was finally comfortable enough with the fact that she was gaining weight and she was not ashamed of it. It seemed she was even flaunting her flab or her big ass when she was around me.
    I poured us both a glass of wine and lit a cigarette myself. We sipped our wine rather quickly and I started to rub her soft Jell-O-like belly.
    "Hey watch it there buddy.” Jessica said as she giggled and puffed on her cigarette. "Quit grabbing my fat!"
    "I think your little belly is kinda hot, I find it really sexy." I said as I drank my wine.
    Jessica put her wine down and she swung her shapely thighs around my lap and straddled my waist. Her big soft belly was pressed against me and she hugged me lustfully. Her huge boobs were right in my face and the sound of her heavy breathing and the increased weight of her beautiful curvy body sent me into a blissful trance. We locked eyes and she started to kiss me.

"You find my belly sexy huh?" Jessica asked in a slow and seductive voice. "Well there are a few perks to gaining weight, I mean my ass is causing people to whistle at me on the streets.” She added as she giggled.
    I put my hands on both sides of her luscious sexy waist, which was getting pretty fat but it was still small in comparison to her tits and ass. I gently rubbed my hands up the perfect structure of her smooth back but it was getting harder and harder to feel any bones under the layer of soft fat.
    "Ummmm, ehh, (gasp) ooooo, wanna order a pizza tonight and maybe watch a movie?" Jessica asked as she groaned with pleasure as I touched her body lovingly.

The next few months were absolutely wonderful for both of us. Jessica quit her job and got rid of her studio apartment. We lived together like a young married couple and it was a pleasure to come home to my sexy well-fed girlfriend after each day of work. Jessica began to eat more and more, as she knew I liked her curvy body with the extra weight, and she loved not having any pressure to stay in shape.
    She knew I worked hard and she liked to make things as good as they could be for me when I got off work. She always had some kind of seductive sexy clothes on and her face made up perfectly whenever I would come home. It seemed like she had always just finished a big meal when I would walk in the door and looked a little bigger and more beautiful every day.
    "I think I gained another 10 pounds, I was almost out breath just walking up the stairs today." Jessica said to me one day after work.     "Did you get me a cheeseburger?" I asked, noticing the two bags of Jack in Box in her delicate little hand.
    "Yes I did, but the fries and onion rings are mine." She replied as she unwrapped her Chicken Burger and placed her sundae on the end table next to the couch.
    She was always eating fast food and it really turned me on. Jack in the Box, McDonalds, KFC with the addition of her hostess cupcake addiction, and it was all really making her out of shape. She was breathing more heavily with any kind of physical activity and I'm sure her cigarette habit didn't help that any either. I was starting to think that she loved French fries more than she loved me with they way she would go through them.
    It had been about 3 months since Jessica had moved in with me and the effects of her indulgent eating habits and lazy pampered lifestyle were really stating to show on her beautiful body. She was up to 190 pounds and she looked incredible. She still had her perfect "10" face that was only slightly chubbier than it was before. The largest amount of her weight gain went to her tits and ass.
    She now weighed a little more than me and she was really widening out. She was gorgeous and thick, beautiful and voluptuous, but she had perfect skin and her dark beautiful hair was long and stylish. Her belly was getting very big and sexy and I loved every inch of her soft body.
    We ordered a large amount of Chinese food that night and Jessica was eating her sweet and sour chicken right out of the box. She was wearing nothing but a pair of sexy black panties and a tiny spaghetti strap shirt that showed a lot of skin. She cuddled up next me on the couch to keep nice and warm and I was in heaven just listening to her chew and watching her eat.
    Her body was just oozing out of her skimpy attire and the more I looked at her the more I was amazed at just how big she was getting. Her breasts were huge and they slowly moved up and down with every breath she took. She fished off all of her chicken and she leaned forward to grab another box of food off the coffee table. She had an enormous belly roll that pressed against her huge chubby thighs as she reached and I got a wonderful view of her immensely wide ass from behind, straining against her tight black panties.
    She flopped back up against me as she curled her shapely bare legs underneath herself and went right on to eating her fried rice. She breathed deeply and slowly as she ate and as I eyed her girth I wondered to myself just how big and out of shape she would get. I knew that if she continued at this pace her weight was just going to go off the charts.

Chapter 2

I worked hard, learned fast and paid my dues as an apprentice and by the age of 22 I became a full time carpenter making $45 an hour. The money was great and I didn't mind the hard work knowing I had a beautiful girl to come home to every night. Jessica really admired the way I went about my job and she did her best at keeping a nice apartment for the both of us.
    She originally planned to work on her paintings after she quit her job, but she ended up neglecting her art and spent most of her time eating. With the money I was making we were both very financially comfortable and we lived freely. Jessica didn't like spending time with her mom and most of the time we were happy just being together. There was never a dull moment with someone as beautiful as Jessica especially with her expanding figure.
    Despite being increasingly lazy she was a pretty good homemaker and housekeeper. A typical day for her was sleeping in until about 10 am, eating a breakfast of donuts or cinnamon rolls (which she always had around) or driving to McDonalds or Jack in the Box(if she found the energy). This was followed by her daily drive to the grocery store and to some of the artsy specialty stores that were all over town. She always kept the pantry and refrigerator well stocked and she had to buy new clothes often to keep up with her growing curves.

She would usually have a big lunch at a drive-though somewhere or just order a pizza for herself at home and then take a nap as all that activity seemed to tire her out. After that she would snack on potato chips and cake or ice cream (among other things) and smoke cigarettes the rest of the day until I got off work. We always had dinner together as I was usually very hungry after work. There was a plethora of great little restaurants near by, many within walking distance, but Jessica usually insisted that we drive.
    She enjoyed having a big meal with me every night with good wine and she would often get a little tipsy before we returned home. She had the luxury of getting as drunk as she wanted whenever she wanted because she could always sleep in the next morning. Jessica was really starting to let herself go and I was surprised with the way her eating habits escalated. I would have thought that her weight would level off eventually but she seemed to love food more and more as time went on and she was beginning to love her curvy body almost as much as I did. She ate herself right past 200 pounds but she didn't seem to mind how out of shape she was getting.
    After a long nine hours of work on a very hot 90-degree day I powered my way up the stairs to our apartment. I was getting a very defined farmers tan in my white t-shirt, and my jeans were covered in sawdust after the day's work. The sun was still shining bright and I was glad to get inside our air-conditioned place. I walked in to find Jessica reaching deep into the freezer for a carton of ice cream. I had a mesmerizing view of her big wide ass stuffed into her sexy skin-tight light blue jeans as she bent over to grab some Ben & Jerry's.
    She stood up and turned around looked at me and said, "Hey Ben, you look hot!"
    "Yea it feels like its 100 degrees out there." I said.
    "No I meant you look HOT!" She cooed in a slow sexy voice as she grabbed a spoon from the kitchen drawer. She playfully put the tip of the spoon between her full plump lips and strutted her big wide hips towards me. She was wearing a very tiny white spaghetti strap top that looked like it was going to tare open under the strain of her huge round tits that bounced up and down as she walked up to me.
    She nearly gave me a heart attack with that unbelievable top that hugged her voluptuous bulging body like it was painted on. She wore her long brown hair pulled back and up in a very sexy and slightly messy French twist. Her belly was slightly exposed, as her skintight top could no longer fit around her soft squishy tummy that was hanging out in front of her. Her arms had gotten pretty tan with the summer weather and they jiggled madly as she wrapped them around me.
    She threw herself at me like she hadn't seen me in weeks and she was breathing heavily and panting in a sexy way that gave me an instantaneous hard on. She grabbed my ass and pressed her soft belly against me. Every time I held her I was pleasantly surprised at how soft her middle and how large her breasts had become. I could no longer hug her without getting her soft sexy belly pressed right up into me. She smelled so good and felt so soft and squishy as I passionately kissed her hot pouty lips.
    "Ummm, oooo, buns of steal!" She squealed as she ran her cute little hands up and down my ass and my back.
    The sunlight was pouring in through the blinds hitting her nicely tanned soft shoulders. Jessica always had a delicate petite frame and although her shoulders were still narrow in comparison to her hips, her upper arms had increased significantly in girth from the time I met her. I stroked her back and felt the exaggerated curve of her smooth tan back down to her huge soft ass that jetted out behind her. I put my hand in her back pocket that was pulled tight due the size of her derrière in those ridiculously tight jeans. I peered over her shoulder and noticed an empty box of brownie mix next to a half eaten pack of chewy Chips Ahoy cookies.
    "Oh you made brownies?" I asked.
    “Yes, they should be ready in about 15 minutes, but I was going to ask you what you wanna do for dinner." Jessica replied. Her big dark eyes glowed as she looked at me lustfully and I almost lost myself in her beautiful face. Although she was probably about 205 or 210 pounds she didn't have a fat face. From the neck up she still looked like a model with only with slightly chubbier cheeks and still only a small double chin that was hardly noticeable. She batted her long black eyelashes suggestively and I reached around to undo her hairpin. Her French twist came undone and her beautiful thick hair cascaded down her back as I ran my fingers through it.
    "I think we should go just get something simple and then go to the All-American for some drinks, I don't have work tomorrow." I said.
    "Ummm the All-American huh? Lots of pretty college girls there." She replied.

"Yea and you will make them all jealous." I said, still putting my arm around her waist, felling her soft love handles that were bigger than I remembered.
    "Sounds like fun, well then how bout we go over to Carl's Jr. first, I am getting a little hungry," she said as she pulled away from me and sat on the sofa and started finishing her ice cream.
    I took a  shower and came out to find that Jessica's brownies were done and she had already eaten a few of them. The small carton of Ben & Jerry's was in the trashcan and Jessica was still on the sofa looking as pretty as ever smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.
    "You ready to go pretty soon?" I asked as I put a shirt on.
    "Yea, just doing a little pre-funk." She said as she took a final swig of her beer and handed me her cigarette. "Here you can smoke the rest of this, I'm going to go freshen up."
    She reached out her dainty little hand and I helped her of the couch. She let out a girlish little grunt and wiggled her way to the bathroom to put her makeup on. Her ass was huge but it still had that rounded perfect heart shape. Her jeans pulled tight around each butt check with every step and her hips gyrated in a hypnotizing fashion as she strutted her way to the door.
    She came out of the bathroom still wearing her jeans and that tiny white top. She wore her hair down and it looked absolutely breathtaking. She had on just the right amount of eye shadow and wonderful shade of tinted lipstick that made her smile look ravishing.         Jessica had a level of beauty that she could get away without wearing any makeup and still look prettier than everyone else especially with her already dark eyes and long eyelashes. When she did put a little makeup on however she looked devastatingly beautiful.
    ”WOW, your hair looks amazing!" I said as I stood up.
    "Do you like it?" She asked.
    "It's great." I said, trying to underplay my complement a bit.
    I was amazed at how that hot little artsy girl that moved in next me had turned into in voluptuous glamour queen that was in love with me.
    "Alright let's go.” I said as I put on my black leather jacket and opened the door.
    She slid her big ass and thick shapely thighs into the car seat and I drove a couple blocks to the Carl's Jr. near by. Jessica lit a cigarette as we waited in the drive through line. The sun was starting to set but it was still very bright outside. It was the perfect summer evening and the temperature was finally starting to drop. Jessica wanted the double six-dollar burger along with fries and a shake. I ordered extra fries and after Jessica finished off her huge cheeseburger I offered her the rest my large fries that I had hardly touched.
    She ended up finishing off all of her fries and mine as well as I drove downtown to the All-American, which was a trendy bar where all the college kids hung out. She finished the last of her chocolate shake and immediately lit another cigarette. I could hear her breathing deeply after all that food and her belly was slowly moving in and out and over her tight jeans with each breath. She was so pampered and out of shape and I found it to be very arousing just listening to her breathe.
    "Mmmm, I'm sooo excited, I love (eh) (cough) going downtown!" Jessica exclaimed as she adjusted her tight jeans and slid her butt to the back of the seat and arched her back. She pulled down the mirror and started fixing her gorgeous long hair and put on another touch of lipstick. I paid for a good parking spot close to the club and helped Jessica out of her seat. It was dark by then and I took my jacket off and put on her as the temperature had fell to the 60’s and she said she was just a tad chilly. We slowly strolled down the side walk and I put my arm around her waist and down to her ass which was swaying side to side with every step she took in her stylish high heals. Just then I heard a "Whuuuuuu, Wooooo" from some kid across the street.
    "Did you hear that, some dude just whistled at you.” I said as I smiled at Jessica.
    "HA, that's what I get for wearing these jeans and my hair down." She said as she tried not to blush.
    The bar was very busy and it was full of eye candy and a bunch of college guys trying to look cool and pick up girls. Some of the girls in there were incredibly hot, but none of them were quite as naturally beautiful as Jessica. So many of them were all dressed up, looked to be fresh out of the tanning salon, and trying hard to look their best. I felt a sense of pride as the girl I came with hardly needed to try at all to be twice as gorgeous as any other girl there. She looked so elegant even in a t-shirt and jeans, and I was especially turned on with her wearing my black leather jacket with her long dark hair flowing down the back of it.
    Jessica saw some people she knew, as did I, and we mingled with a few of them but not for long. Jessica started to get a little short on breath from the brief walking and we ended up finding a small table in the back, just the two of us.
    I got Jessica a Long Island Ice Tea to start with and a martini for myself.
    "I think we found the heart of Saturday night." I said as I returned with the drinks.
    "I know huh, (gasp) there's a lot of people trying (pant)(cough) to impress people around here." She replied as she took a sip of her drink. "I love coming down here though.”
    Jessica took the jacket off leaving her pudgy arms and ample cleavage exposed. She had an enticing smile across her beautiful face and she wiggled her ass around in her seat and stretched her back in a way that made her look adorable. It was evident that she was still slightly out of breath based on the way her huge perfectly shaped boobs were heaving up and down in her tight white shirt.
    "Oh gosh, I wish we could smoke in here." Jessica remarked in a winy voice.
    "I remember when you could, but times are changing." I said. "How's your drink?"
    "Oh, it's soooo good, but I think we should get some beer after I finish this." Jessica said.
    I got us a pitcher of beer after we finished our drinks, and Jessica, who was already a little buzzed, eagerly poured herself a glass. All that beer made her hungry again so I ordered her a plate of chicken strips and fries, which she mindlessly devoured. We drank our beer, went out back for a smoke with some friends and eventually finished off the pitcher. Jessica drank the majority of it (as I had to drive home) and by the time it was gone she was pretty sauced and she was losing her discretions.
    "Well I am going to get some onion rings to help offset this beer before we leave." I said. "You want anything else?"
    "I think I do want a little more, but then I want to go home and get naked with you." Jessica loudly whispered in my ear as she leaned over the table causing her low cut top to show even more cleavage. She started to giggle uncontrollably and knew she was pretty drunk and went on to say, "Yes, ummm, I do want onion rings as well, (ooo) and we should get fries too!"
    "Well shoot, we might as well get some hot wings too." I said
    "Oooo, yea, and some more crispy strips as well!" she added.
    I had a few onion rings, but Jessica was the one who ended up eating most of everything else. I thought it was good that she was eating a lot, as I didn't want her to be too drunk by the time we got home.
    "Ohh gosh, (pant)(burp) I feel like such a pig, I have just (huff) been eating all day! I am not going (gasp) to be able to fit in these jeans much longer." Jessica said laughing as she dipped her last chicken strip into the ranch dressing. "I need a cigarette."
    "Me too, and I wanna get your pretty ass home." I said as I stood up to pay the bill.
    After I paid I helped Jessica out of her seat and we started slowly walking back to the car. Her belly looked visibly full and incredibly sexy. She was breathing even heavier than before by the time I opened the car door for her. She adjusted her bra and just flopped herself on the seat. She was so cute with the way her belly pushed its way out of her tight shirt and over her jeans as she sat. Her shapely thighs and ass took up most of the seat and it drove me crazy with the way she wiggled it around struggling to get comfortable.
    Jessica was a chatterbox the whole way back and I was amazed at all the vulgar and sexual things that were streaming out of her mouth. She was really turning me on with the stuff she was saying along with the sound of her breathing after all that beer and food. We finally made it back to the apartment and Jessica was really struggling to breathe while climbing the stairs.
    We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we stumbled into bed. I peeled that tight shirt off of her corpulent curvy body as she collapsed onto me. She felt much heavier than I remembered and her body felt so perfect. She panted and squealed with delight as I pulled her tight jeans off of her amplified ass. I crawled on top of her and we had a fitting end to a wonderful night.
    Work continued to go well for me and I found that I was having less time for friends and family because I was so in love with Jessica. I didn't want to be bothered by anything after work; I just wanted to go home and see my girl. She stimulated me, and her weight gain and incomparable beauty really intrigued me. We would spend many nights staying up late just talking and listening to music or watching Netflix while Jessica stuffed her face.
    It was almost like we were the only two people on earth and we had no other purpose other than to please one another.
    I didn't think that Jessica could ever look as beautiful and sexy as she did at 235 pounds. She had really been to piling on the weight and she was becoming very happy with her lazy slothful lifestyle. She had also become a very sexually driven girl and it seemed that the bigger she got, the more she enjoyed her femininity and intimacy with me.
    At 5'5" and 235 pounds she had become extremely out of shape, but also incredibly beautiful and sexy. She still had perfect skin and an hourglass figure as most of her weight continued to settle in her enormous ass, and her ever-growing tits. Her ass looked incredible and she was having a hard time finding jeans that fit. She took to wearing tight cotton hot pants a lot of the time that made her hips, thighs, and ass look magical.
    She was going to McDonalds nearly every day and it seemed that all she did was sleep, eat, smoke, drink and have sex with me. She was amazing to look at and even better to make love to, and she still had that angelic face that any girl would be envious of. Sex and beauty just exuded out of her without even trying, and she was really starting to enjoy her womanly curves more as she continued to get bigger.

https://www.audible.com/search?keywords=model+on+the+plus+side&ref=

Check out the finished audio version of Model: On the Plus Side by Jolene Dubois

I know y'all will love Katrina Medina's narration. Leave a review if you can, thanks!

Chapter 3

I cherished my days off of work. They were days where I had no commitments, no jobs to finish, no house to maintain, it was just time to relax and sleep in. Furthermore there was nothing better than waking up next to my beautiful Jessica on a laid back Saturday morning.
    I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jessica's lovely face resting peacefully on her pillow. She slowly breathed in and out as she calmly slept on her side with one arm still around my waist. I cuddled up close to her and explored every soft curve of her body. Her skin was so smooth and silky to the touch and every inch of her felt so delicate and wonderfully soft.
    I caressed her soft chubby arm and down her smooth feminine back to her huge hips and incredibly thick thighs. Her belly was spilling out gracefully and it jiggled tenuously with each breath she took. Her belly was becoming very big, yet it looked surprisingly attractive on her as she always wore her weight well. I was amazed at how huge her thighs had become and her entire body was completely absent of any muscle definition. I held her soft warm body close as she slowly woke up and I felt her small delectable hands cling to my waist.
    "Mmmmm good morning." Jessica cooed as she yawned and scooted herself firmly against my body.
    "Hey, what do you want to do today?" I said, as we lay in bed nose to nose.
    "Ummm, I don't know I just want to lay here with you.” She replied as she reached for her cigarettes on the nightstand. She quickly lit one up and breathed deeply as she inhaled her first one of the day.
    She breathed slowly and sensually as she smoked in a way that turned me on like crazy. I held her for a while and started to fondle her luscious body some more and I ran my hand up and down her smooth tan legs.
    "You have really nice legs." I said.
    "Oh you think so?" She asked as she blew smoke in the air and put out her cigarette.

"They're perfect." I answered as I started touching her waist, feeling her soft love handles.
    "Hey, buddy, (oooo) haha, stop tickling my flab!" She said as she laughed and rolled over on her hands and knees on top of me.
    Her huge breasts fell onto my upper chest and I could feel her cushy belly hanging down on my stomach. I looked up at her beautiful face through her tangled hair that was falling down on me and I leaned up and kissed her soft supple lips. She melted with lust as I kissed her and she collapsed right on top of me and I put my arms around her. Her squishy heavy body pinned me down on the bed and I aggressively caressed every inch of her flawless figure.
    She was getting very heavy but I could easily get her off of me, as she was very weak. I loved the feeling of her overindulged body pressing against me however, and I held her in that position gracefully, just squeezing her every curve. Our lips unlocked and she deftly blew her long dark hair off my face in an arousing way. I kissed her again and rolled her off of me and sat up in the bed.
    "We need to do some grocery shopping." I said as I lifted myself out of bed.
    "Yeah, do you wanna go get some breakfast and then do some errands together?” Jessica asked yawning and stretching her arms out. She flung the covers off of her and slowly sat up. Her cute little panties disappeared as several rolls of belly fat pushed its way out in front of her. Her shapely creamy light tan thighs spread wide over the mattress as she leaned forward to heave herself out of the comfortable bed. She wobbled to her dresser and slipped on a sexy pair of tight green shorts that stretched over her thighs and clung to her ass like a shrunken cotton glove. She started to pant a little as she stretched and pulled a white tank top on and then flopped back on the bed.
    "Heym while you're up could you get me some of that cake in the fridge?" Jessica purred sweetly as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair.
    "There's cake in the fridge?" I asked.
    "Yea, I bought some yesterday.” She informed me as I started towards the kitchen.
    “It's soooo good.” She added from the bedroom as I walked to the refrigerator.

"Oh, alright, I see it." I said as I pulled out a near half eaten raspberry filled chocolate cheesecake. I put a big slice on a plate and brought it to Jessica who was sitting comfortably in bed with the TV on.
    "Oh wow, you didn't need to give me such a big slice!" She said smiling and quickly yet daintily started eating.
    "I'm going to go make coffee." I said.
    "Don't you want any cake?" asked Jessica.
    "Na, I'm thinking we should go out to breakfast." I said.
    "How bout we just grab some Jack in the Box breakfast and then go to Olive Garden or something later?" She suggested as she forked another bite of cake between her beautiful lips.
    "Hummm, that sounds like a good idea." I replied as I started the coffee brewer.
    Jessica got up to get herself another piece of cake once the coffee was ready and I couldn't stop looking at her ass as she slowly strutted around the apartment. She really filled out those sexy green shorts and I was afraid they would tare open if she bent over. After coffee and two pieces of cake Jessica said:
    "Come take a shower with me, I want to wash my hair."
    After we showered I cleaned the kitchen up a bit and then walked in the bedroom to find Jessica struggling to button her jeans.
    "Ennneh, Oh, gosh, (pant) , tahhh, ahhhh." Jessica mumbled as she tried madly to suck in her belly to fasten her incredibly tight size 22 jeans.
    "What's the matter, you shrunk your jeans in wash or something?" I asked.
    "No, Its just I, (pant) can't fit my ass into these anymore!" She said as she continued to struggle.
    "You have no idea how hot you are right now." I said putting my head on her shoulder and rubbing her curvy hips.
    "Stop it, this (huff) isn't funny Ben, (gasp) I just bought these jeans!" She replied half laughing at herself.
    "Just wear something else, come on let's go." I said as I put my arms around her from behind.
    She stopped to catch her breath and collapsed on the bed causing the entire mattress to shake from her increased weight. She slid her jeans half way down her thighs exposing her smooth creamy hips and said between breaths:
    "Oh God (huff) (pant) I am getting such a big ass (wheeze) (cough) everything I eat goes strait to my butt."

"Yea, straight to your perfectly shaped butt." I said. "You have curves, so what, just put on a pair of my pants."
    "Ha, yea right." She laughed. "Ahhh, (pant) crap, OK, OK I'll just wear something else, let's stop by the mall though later, so I can get something that fits."
    She slowly slid off her jeans and waddled to her dresser and started changing. She changed into these skintight dark grey stretch pants and a cute low cut purple blouse with a curve hugging grey under shirt. The purple blouse covered half her ass but by no means could it hide the incredible size of her perfect posterior.
    "Wow, when did you get that outfit?" I asked in amazement as I looked her over.
    "Oh not too long ago, do ya like it?" She asked as she shifted her weight on to one hip and batted her eyelashes suggestively.
    "Uh, yea!" I said.
    "It makes me look really hippy but I kinda like it like that." She added. "I really like my curves and like feeling like a woman I don't care if I put on a few pounds, and I know you love my body."
    She wiggled her butt around giving me a show and I said:
    "You are freakin' beautiful Jess, don't get me too turned on though."
    "Haha, alright now let's go babe." She said as she gently stroked my back and we walked out the door.
    We stopped by Jack in the Box, as it was already too late for McDonalds breakfast. Jessica ordered two bacon egg and cheese biscuits, along with a breakfast bowl and some French toast sticks. I was glad to see her have no reservations as far as how much she ordered, but I was still amazed at how many fatty foods she stuffed through her pie hole.
    We stopped by the mall and we split up to go to separate stores. We met back up about 40 minutes later or so and Jessica was exhausted. She looked spectacular with her boobs popping out in front of her and jiggling frantically as she slowly wiggled her way back to the car. She looked like she was going to burst out of that sexy outfit she was wearing as her belly oozed out symmetrically around her midriff making her purple blouse gradually ride higher and higher up her soft stomach.
    Jessica was really ready to sit down somewhere and we stopped by the Olive Garden nearby. We had appetizers and Jessica ordered some white wine to go with her entre of homemade lasagna, lightly breaded chicken parmigana and creamy fettuccine alfredo. After having a second glass of wine and finishing her large lunch we headed out to do some grocery shopping before we returned home.
    I pulled into a Ralph’s uptown to stock up on our food supply for the next week. Jessica and I slowly walked together through the store and I found it hard to keep my hands off her as we browsed the aisles.
    "Oh let's get some Chips Ahoy, I love those." Jessica said as she tossed three bags of chewy chocolate chip cookies into the cart and then added another.
    We continued to walk through the bakery section and I said:
    "I want to get a box of donuts, there nice to have around in the morning."
    "You took the words right out of my mouth." Said Jessica. "But we need to get some chocolate ones too, and let's get a box of maple bars."
    Jessica added a chocolate cake and a cheesecake to the shopping cart as well as a cherry pie and two boxes of frosted store-made sugar cookies.
    "Are you sure you don't want to get something to satisfy your sweet tooth?" I said sarcastically as I looked at all the cake in the cart.
    "Shut up, I like cake, I mean what else would you rather have for dessert?" She replied with a cute little smirk on her face. "Oh we need to get some whipped cream for the pie."
    I loved it when Jessica took charge, and spouted off orders, it made her look so sexy. It was a far cry from the cute little shy girl that she was when we met, and I was happy to see her breaking out of her shell and becoming more and more comfortable with herself.
    We strolled through the wine section and I grabbed a couple of cases of beer while Jessica looked at the Pinot Noir and Champagne selection.
    After we were satisfied with are alcohol preferences Jessica said, "Oh I almost forgot we're out of ice cream."
    "Alright you go get what you want, I'll go get some chocolate to go with this wine." I said.
    "Sounds good babe." She replied as she swayed her fat ass to the frozen section.
    We continued to shop a little more and we picked up plenty of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi along with a few tubes of Pringles and some steaks for my barbecue on the balcony. Our shopping cart was overflowing with groceries and we were finally ready to leave.

After I paid for the week's worth of food and headed back towards the car Jessica stopped dead in her tracks next to the Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll stand at the front of the store.
    "Oh my gosh we have to get some cinnamon rolls, I haven't had a Cinnabon in sooo long, plus I never did have dessert at the Olive Garden." Jessica said excitedly as she tugged on her blouse to keep it from riding up any further.
    "Alright but get some to go, we don't want the ice cream to melt."
    "Oh why don't I just get a box then, that way we will have some when we get home too." She said. "Do you want with or without cream cheese?"
    "You get what you want." I said anxious to get going.
    She bought a big box of a dozen cream cheese topped cinnamon rolls to go along with everything else and we finally headed home. Jessica couldn't help but eat two of the cinnamon rolls in the car while I drove.
    We got home and started to unload the groceries. Jessica took a couple of the lighter bags and huffed and puffed her way up the stairs. She was exhausted from being out and about all day, and she sat down on the couch to rest.
    "I'll get the rest you just consolidate everything in the fridge." I said noticing how tired she was.
    I went up and down the stairs three or four times before I finally unloaded the last of it. When I finished and came back in the apartment for good Jessica had opened a bottle of champagne and was nibbling on some cookies. She looked gorgeous after the long day with her long dark hair slightly tangled. I was amazed that she was munching on cookies already, but I probably shouldn't have been as she seemed to always be eating.
    "Care for some champagne darling?" She cooed in a sweet soothing voice as she lifted her glass.
    "Why yes I think I will have a glass or to with you." I said as I sat down right next to her, rubbing up against her big shapely thighs. Her belly was slowly pushing in and out under tight grey undershirt as she breathed.
    She finished off her glass and I quickly refilled it with bubbly as she reached for another cookie. She quickly ate her frosting topped sugar cookie and proceeded to take off her purple blouse. Her cute little arms (that were not so little anymore) jiggled as she moved and she heaved herself out of her seat to hang her shirt over a chair. Her huge ass, which was packed into those skintight grey stretch pants, expanded as she stood up and I gave her fat butt a little slap.
    "Whoa there Mister, get control of your hands.” She said as she giggled and turned around. She now had nothing on but those tight pants and her sexy grey tank top that could hardly contain her bodacious breasts. She was also showing some skin between the waistband of her pants and the bottom of her tank top, as it could not fully cover her flabby belly.
    Her belly was getting pretty big but it was nothing compared to the size of her hips and thighs. Her big girly hips flared out to such an exaggerated looking degree that nearly caused me to swoon with lust. Her butt was so big and so round and it jutted out behind her at such an angle that it was almost feasible to serve drinks on it. She started to slowly rub her hips and thighs and she said:
    ”Oh man, I've really started to fill out lately."
    "Don't you ever loose that perfectly shaped ass of yours." I said.
    "Hahaha, you like it don't you baby.” She said batting her eyelashes. "I love my curves, they really make me feel like a woman."
    "I thought it was my job to make you feel like a woman." I said in a sly voice.
    "Well maybe it is.” She replied as she wiggled back over to the couch and sat on my lap.
    The full weight of her soft squishy 240-pound body pressed down on me. I held her in my arms and kissed her extremely soft beautiful hair and it smelled so good.
    "I'm getting to be kinda a big girl to be sitting on your lap." She said as she reached for her cigarettes. "I feel like I might break you."
    "You could never be too big to break me." I said.
    With her huge and perfect ass pressing down against me I started to slowly rub her smooth soft hips. Every part of her was so perfect looking I had to pinch myself to make sure I was still in reality. I ran my hand under her tight tank top and up her feminine back. She was starting to get rolls on her lower back and under her chubby arms, but she still had that perfect smooth olive skin and the dainty bone structure of a princess.
    Just feeling her breathe on top of me, and hearing the faint beating of her heart got me really turned on. She started to slide off of me gracefully so that her butt was firmly pressed against my right thigh and with her cute little knees bent across my lap. I held her back up and kissed her romantically as she snuggled closer. We continued to cuddle for a while and we finished off the champagne bottle. By that time Jessica was a little tipsy and she started hinting that she was ready for me to barbecue some steak.
    As the weeks passed Jessica's eating habits were increasingly getting out of control. She was becoming addicted to her lazy pampered lifestyle to the point that she felt deprived if she didn't get her favorite donuts in the morning for breakfast. She seemed to be eating all the time and that, along with becoming more sedentary during the day, she really started to pack the weight on. The beautiful thing was that she seemed to get even prettier as she got bigger, and she didn't mind showing some skin. What's more is that she carried her weight perfectly and continued to gain in the best places.
    By that time she had developed a very large belly, but even her belly couldn't compare to her huge yet perky breasts. Her thighs and ass however, were showing the most dramatic changes and her hips were now more than twice as wide as mine. Her ass was still incredible to look at, especially when she packed it into her butt cheek length athletic shorts. It was still perfectly round and pear shaped but it jiggled madly whenever she walked, which was proving to be less and less.
    She spent most of her time just sitting and eating, whether it was in her car or on the sofa. In addition to that, rather than cutting back on the cigarettes and champagne she was smoking more than a pack a day and getting drunk nearly every weekend. None of that mattered to me however as she was always looking way too beautiful for me to complain about anything. Her face was still angelic, maybe even prettier than it was when she was thinner(If that's possible). All she had to do was bat her long dark eyelashes and I would just melt.
    I would call her my biggest weakness except that I was genuinely in love with her, and not just because she was hot as hell, but also because of her sexy bubbly personality. She had put on another 30 pounds in what seemed like the blink of an eye; putting her at 270 pounds on her delicate 5'5" frame. She was so curvy and shapely and womanly. It was amazing how big she was getting, and even more amazing was how physically attractive she was, by anyone's standards. She still had that skin, that perfect, flawless, creamy, olive colored skin without a trace of stretch marks or any kind of blemish.

Work continued to pay well but was very hard. I found it easy to keep going however, as long as I had Jessica. I remember I came home one day, tired as usual but very happy because I had just got my first pay check after another raise. I walked into our apartment and Jessica was comfortably planted on the couch eating some Chinese food right out of the box. She had a 20 oz. bottle of cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper half full on the end table next to her. She was wearing a black t-shirt that probably fit her fine when she was 250 pounds, but now it was bursting at the seams.
    To my surprise she was wearing jeans, something I had not seen her wear in some time. All I knew is that Jessica was for some reason looking extra hot and I couldn't take my eyes off her from the moment I enter the room.
    "Mmmm so glad you're home babe.” She said smacking her lips as she quickly finished chewing her mouthful of sweet and sour chicken and stood up.
    "Check out my (oomf) new jeans.” She commanded as she pushed herself up.
    Her entire body jiggled as she stood and she pushed her hips out in a sexual manner, flaunting her enormous ass.
    "Do these jeans (pant) (huff) make my butt look big?" She asked sarcastically as she proudly put her hand on her fat ass.
    "They make your butt look sexy as hell." I said as I began to caress her beautiful body. She rubbed herself up against me and I could feel her already breathing heavily as her bulging soft belly pushed against my abdomen.
    "Did you change your hair?"
    "Oh you noticed, (pant) yes, yes I changed it just for now anyway, do you like it?" She asked as she fluffed it out with her hand as if to tease me.
    Her hair was long and beautiful and she had dyed it black and it made her look unbelievable. She looked gorgeous before but for some reason with her dark eyes and long black eye lashes the black hair made her look all the more stunning. She looked like some kind of an Italian princess with her hair like that and it matched perfectly with her slightly tan skin.
    She flicked her hair for a second time and slowly waddled back to the sofa. Her shapely thighs had become giant trunks of fat and her huge round butt swayed back and forth with a gyrating jiggle as if it was completely separate from the rest of her beautiful body. I was amazed at how wide she had become and I noticed a roll or two of luscious back fat pushing against her tight black shirt from beneath her smooth chubby arms. She took up an entire couch cushion as she sat down and she struggled to curl up comfortably and then continued grazing on her Chinese food. Her soft sexy belly spilled out in front of her and tried to push it's way out from under her shirt.
    Even at 270 pounds she didn't look like your typical ‘fat girl’. She looked more like your cookie cutter dark haired beauty, only with a huge ass and exaggerated, cartoonish curves. Her body was not used to carrying so much weight however, and she was really having a hard time moving around without getting short on breath. She was often very low on energy and she was getting in the habit on taking long naps during the day(Especially after big meals).
    I had no problem waiting on her hand and foot and I treated her like a queen. Whenever she had a cigarette in her mouth I would quickly light it for her, whenever she wanted a drink or a snack I would quickly get it for her. The way I saw it was that I was the breadwinner, the workingman, and she was my princess. I really enjoyed her company after work, and as far as I was concerned Jessica didn't have to do anything other than be her beautiful self. Furthermore there was nothing in the world better than Jessica in bed. She was a being of pleasure and indulgence, and I would do anything for her. There was nothing more comforting or exciting to me than waking up next to her huge ass pressed against my crotch in the morning.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Haley-Edwards-Audiobook/B084622ZKW?qid=1579921073&sr=1-2&pf_rd_p=e81b7c27-6880-467a-b5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=GCJEYKTQKBBHZ4BEX2KG&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_2