The hotness of being with a gainer (long)

CarlGnarl

First, it didn't start that way, not at all. After we'd dated a few weeks, she came up to me and said "I'm NOT getting fat for you!"

"I didn't ask you to!" I replied. She was plump, slightly, with a little belly, and that was fine with me. Her idea to gain, not mine!

But as we went along and she got on board, she finally said "how big do you want me?"

i had no answer - i was just blown away by her statement and I never really responded. Before that, I'd only watched gaining women on the net, never met one in real life. "Um, um, um..." Felt a little guilty. I didn't want it to be "my fault" if she got fat and became miserable. 

But she started overeating, and I started feeding. Cooked for her, never showed up to her house without groceries or take-out or food of some kind.

Brought over a big tray of lasagna I'd made, came back the next day, 3/4 of it was gone. She'd text "I'm hungry!" and there i would show up with Taco Bell, chinese food, sushi, so forth. She'd say "I'm hungry!" at 3:30 AM and I was up and out of bed and into the kitchen in less than 15 seconds. It's a committment! 

But I also spoiled her in a variety of other different ways. Shoveling her driveway while she lounged in bed eating french toast that I'd made. Fixed her truck. Took her to Florida. Re-glazed her bathtub. (I like manual labor! And to do it for a fat lady makes me happy.) 

And let me tell you guys, it's expensive and that's all there is to it. Once I calculated that i was spending about $300 a month on food for her, aside from the usual "Girlfriends cost money" complaint we all have - I know I do. They cost money and that's the way it is, and they're worth it, especially if they are a total sweetheart and you guys really get along as friends as well as lovers. You're not going to have a girlfriend and sit home watching TV every night. You're gonna take her to the movies, to dinner, to coffee, as well as buying the food so she'll get nice and fat. And you'll do it, too, because as she gets fat and then fatter, your sex life will explode and both of you will be into her, it's like a joint effort!

Anyway, the highlights:

1. Her turning to the side while on her knees on the bed and saying "Look how big my belly's getting!" and you think she's just saying that to turn you on. Then you see her getting dressed at her closet and you see how swollen her belly is and you say "My God, this is really happening!"

2. Love handles sprout, and get bigger, and while you do her from behind, she says "Grab my love handles and I'll have an orgasm!" and you do, and she does.

3. Inner thighs of every pair of jeans BLOWN OUT, that's it for the jeans. They just shred at the inner thighs as she gets fat. 

4. Ass gets fat. I  mean FAT. Like plump, oversized, wide load, and jiggly jiggly. If you go from behind you have to go slow because you will orgasm watching all that blubber jiggle.

5. Breasts blow up, get heavy and full and pendulous. Wow.

6. Arms soften, and thicken. When you're having sex and you're on top, you grab those fat arms.

7. She eats tiny cupcakes in front of you, 10 of them, and closes her eyes in ecstasy, and each one of those cupcakes is 130 calories. HOT!

That's my thoughts for now. 

it all sounds fantastic and you say truth when mentioning that it costs and additional amount of money to get a lady fatter mainly because they will ask for some take out and eating here and there and some specific foods and you must obligue if you really want her to gain the weight. the eating part is the most fun, the early pounds and just beautiful, then will come the clothes and the way in which she will deal with the gain when comments from family and friends make their appearence. also, when, some real changes begin to occur. stretchmarks are forever, getting out of breath is not pleasant. but oh boy, for me, it is all worth it, even if she is not happy with gaining beyond certain point it is just magical to witness a considerable gain and all the eating that goes before it

On 1/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, WatermelonMan said:

sounds like a dream come true. What happened to her ? And any pics to share?

She has since lost the weight and is into yoga now, but she still has beautifully plump arms and a tattoo around her still-jiggly stomach. We're still friends.

12 hours ago, Papaguena said:

How much did she gain?! 😀

About 36 pounds over a year-ish. 

4 hours ago, WatermelonMan said:

Hot thread. Was there a point when you really realized she was actually getting a lot heavier and wasn't pussyfooting around? :)

Most definitely! I was lying on my back under the covers on a freezing night, and she came in the bedroom, took off all her clothes and laid on top of me. First - OOF - she was so heavy! And second, I ran my hands down both her sides and my palms traveled over the new lumps of fat on her hips and then over her big flabby wide-load butt. Didn't say anything but "Wow, she is really getting FAT!" was the thought! :) I miss her, man...she loved loved loved sex, and I loved to oblige...

4 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Was there any time where she complained or wanted to change her mind or you guys otherwise hit a snag?

The only time I heard a complaint was when something she loved to wear didn't fit anymore. She also didn't like the stretch marks on her boobs. Other than that she seemed to really enjoy it. There was a party once and in front of her girlfriends she put a thigh onto a chair and wiggled the hanging  fat back and forth, showing how chunky her thigh had grown to a collective "Wow!" Her friend Brit said,  a few weeks later "You got big, mama!" And she said "Yup!" 

On 1/18/2020 at 5:04 AM, CarlGnarl said:

4. Ass gets fat. I  mean FAT. Like plump, oversized, wide load, and jiggly jiggly. If you go from behind you have to go slow because you will orgasm watching all that blubber jiggle.

This was the highlight when my wife was at her biggest and a real struggle that I had too!

23 hours ago, Nankdatank said:

This was the highlight when my wife was at her biggest and a real struggle that I had too!

Haha, you know what I'm talking about! She really liked it from behind but I told her I had to have an orgasm first and then go to it because the sight of all dat azz brought things to a swift conclusion! Our ladies do drive us out of our minds, Ill say that.