Don’t be shy, spill the goss! What is your fetish/kink?

Guest BingeBabe

• 3 weeks later...

For me it's girls who are fatter than they think. Realistically it manifests itself when girls wear clothes that are too tight for them or show off more than girls of their size usually would. The ultimate thing for me is when a girl with a belly shows it off in a bikini and doesn't think she's too fat to wear it. I like how it shows that the girl is comfortable in her body.

Guest Soja

Not just fatter than they think, but oblivious about being fat. Past denial into basically unrealistically unaware of growing massive, shoved into tiny clothes and ignorantly eating thousands of calories a day.

@Phatcat & @Soja - I agree with this so much.  On a slightly different note,  I feel that this is somewhat common. My wife will add a good amount of Chunk and Fat every so often to her already plump figure and it will almost seem unnoticed by her at times.  In many outfits that I really appreciate and love.....thin tight cardigan sweaters that struggle to contain her newly inflated upper arms that gained a good 3-4” fairly recently....not to mention they way they can’t contain her overflowing breasts double bubbling out the top of her DD bras that are to small for her now.  While wearing a pair of jeans that have snugged up way more than usual on her with her lower gut and FUPA pushing out their extra stretch to its limits and as she sits down a massive lower belly roll rests put on her thighs.  I tend to give her compliments but try and keep them minimal at this stage because in the past I have tipped her off and she has said “I must be looking extra Fat tonight or lately because of all the compliments and I know you love me FAT”!

I also love when she gets really out of breath from sex, even though she's only skinny fat. It's like her cunt is writing checks her lungs can't cash. She also has a tendency to sweat a lot, both during sex and when the temperature gets slighly hot. Slippery sex is great, and I love her paper white skin glistening with sweat. Sweating and heating up also makes her skin take a slight pinkish hue. When she's outside and her clothes get wet with sweat it's embarrassing for her and really arousing for me.

Like many here, love it when girls are denial of their weight. They just try their best to fit even though it’s ill-fitting. I love it when their mindset is “if I can get it on, it fits!” And it doesn’t have to be too ill-fitting, in fact just distinct outline of love handles or belly pooch is hot enough for me.

Anyone else love it when girls wear too tight babydoll/junior’s T-shirt of pop culture/superhero/character??? Remember in 2000s(?) when this was the trend! Good times… hope it comes back.

• 3 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I have to admit I would love to see candid pictures of my girlfriend featured here. I know there is a snownall's chance in hell and yes, I know it's morally dubious because it would somehow be a violation of her privacy, but it would be terribly hot.

Guest Lipophilus

The girl I am with has gained a considerable amount of weight since we first met. I very much enjoy hearing comments about her gain. Especially from people who have known her for a long time and actually like her; they can be surprisingly nasty. I am not sharing concrete stories, except one: In the bus, without my wife but with my kid, and another kid with her mom, who is a "conventially" hot chick: pretty, slim, and likes to wear short skirts and figure-hugging clothes. And she is a good friend of my wife. The kids were talking about a poster outside of the bus, where a dad was picking up his daughter, and said that he must be very strong. Me: "That's no problem, I could easily do that with you." Her, to my kid: "He should try it with your mom."
And I would love hearing what is being said about her weight when we are not around. I am pretty sure the comments would be even nastier. I love my wife, BTW 🙂

10 hours ago, tembo said:

The girl I am with has gained a considerable amount of weight since we first met. I very much enjoy hearing comments about her gain. Especially from people who have known her for a long time and actually like her; they can be surprisingly nasty. I am not sharing concrete stories, except one: In the bus, without my wife but with my kid, and another kid with her mom, who is a "conventially" hot chick: pretty, slim, and likes to wear short skirts and figure-hugging clothes. And she is a good friend of my wife. The kids were talking about a poster outside of the bus, where a dad was picking up his daughter, and said that he must be very strong. Me: "That's no problem, I could easily do that with you." Her, to my kid: "He should try it with your mom."
And I would love hearing what is being said about her weight when we are not around. I am pretty sure the comments would be even nastier. I love my wife, BTW 🙂

Being a fly on the wall, one of my secret fantasies. Friends being mean about my fiance's body and me unseen listening... Jesusssss! 

On 9/10/2021 at 11:41 AM, tembo said:

I admit I have goaded my girlfriend's friends to talk nasty about her and particularly her body, and it was surprisingly easy. It didn't take much at all to get them started. And I'm talking about her two best friends. I've done this both behind my gf's back and in front of her. Even in front of her they didn't hesitate to tease her.

2 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I admit I have goaded my girlfriend's friends to talk nasty about her and particularly her body, and it was surprisingly easy. It didn't take much at all to get them started. And I'm talking about her two best friends. I've done this both behind my gf's back and in front of her. Even in front of her they didn't hesitate to tease her.

Please, tell us the details! 🙂

Guest Chelada83

Weight gain of course, but to be specific there are certain types of weight gain on a women that I like. 

Favorite is when they’re in denial and it takes something embarrassing to happen to them or a wake up call, such as popping a button, ripping a part of clothing, or just plain old stepping on the scale, expecting the same number to show, but getting completely shocked of the amount weight one gains out of nowhere.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:43 PM, Chelada83 said:

Weight gain of course, but to be specific there are certain types of weight gain on a women that I like. 

Favorite is when they’re in denial and it takes something embarrassing to happen to them or a wake up call, such as popping a button, ripping a part of clothing, or just plain old stepping on the scale, expecting the same number to show, but getting completely shocked of the amount weight one gains out of nowhere.

My gf stepped on the scales the other day after a long time. When I asked her how much she got red-faced and embarrassed and she refused to tell me. 😁

On 9/12/2021 at 12:29 PM, smax666 said:

Please, tell us the details! 🙂

Some highlights that come to mind from various people, both friends and strangers:

- "She wears too much makeup. It makes her look older" (Ironically she wears makeup because she thinks she looks to old for her age - she's a redhead, so to be fair she might be right, but makeup also ages your skin)

- Her friend told me (in front of her) how when they went camping for a few days she actually put on makeup. She made a point of highlighting she spent several days without showering but she would still do her makeup.

- "I find her less attractive each day"

- "She has no ass and what little she ass is saggy".

- "Nice VPL!" said by her friend. VPL being "visible panty line". She was wearing too-snug grey pants which made her ass crack totally visible as well as the line of her panties.

- "You have a belly!", said directly to her by a gay acquaintance after she put on some pounds.

- Her big-breasted friend was saying she has to wear two sports bras for jogging. When my gf chipped in to agree on the discomfort of breasts and joggging my friend laughed at her in her face (my gf is small-chested)

- When talking about breasts getting saggy with time her friend looked at her with a mischievous smile and said something like "In some cases you don't even have to wait" or something to that effect to which my gf replied "Speak for yourself!", as if I hadn't seen my gf's breasts. (They're small but slightly saggy at the same time, not like empty socks but more with an horizontal saggy shape if you know what I mean, a shape that drives me crazy).

I also made the threee of them compare naked bellies, knowing my gf would lose. Both her friends are hippier so they look would look fatter to the casual observer but they have flat bellies. My gf would keep sucking hers in and we would shout at her "you're sucking in!" Even when sucking in her belly was fatter and her horizontal belly button was a tell-tale, but when we finally got her to relax her belly if was clear how much out of shape it was than her girlfriends'.

EDIT: I just remember abnother one. At the prospect of my gf wearing a bikini one of them said people would have to wear sunglasses so they weren't blinded by her pasty skin (she's a redhead).

A big woman with confidence is always nice.

Hedonistic gaining is great. A gain that comes naturally from simply doing what she wants to do, even if she knows she probably shouldn't. Another donut? Extra butter? Jumbo size? Yeah, because she wanted it. Not knowing how much she weighs because she doesn't care. That's great.

Laziness is good too, I guess that's connected to the hedonistic aspect, but I like it on its own too.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Some highlights that come to mind from various people, both friends and strangers:

- "She wears too much makeup. It makes her look older" (Ironically she wears makeup because she thinks she looks to old for her age - she's a redhead, so to be fair she might be right, but makeup also ages your skin)

- Her friend told me (in front of her) how when they went camping for a few days she actually put on makeup. She made a point of highlighting she spent several days without showering but she would still do her makeup.

- "I find her less attractive each day"

- "She has no ass and what little she ass is saggy".

- "Nice VPL!" said by her friend. VPL being "visible panty line". She was wearing too-snug grey pants which made her ass crack totally visible as well as the line of her panties.

- "You have a belly!", said directly to her by a gay acquaintance after she put on some pounds.

- Her big-breasted friend was saying she has to wear two sports bras for jogging. When my gf chipped in to agree on the discomfort of breasts and joggging my friend laughed at her in her face (my gf is small-chested)

- When talking about breasts getting saggy with time her friend looked at her with a mischievous smile and said something like "In some cases you don't even have to wait" or something to that effect to which my gf replied "Speak for yourself!", as if I hadn't seen my gf's breasts. (They're small but slightly saggy at the same time, not like empty socks but more with an horizontal saggy shape if you know what I mean, a shape that drives me crazy).

I also made the threee of them compare naked bellies, knowing my gf would lose. Both her friends are hippier so they look would look fatter to the casual observer but they have flat bellies. My gf would keep sucking hers in and we would shout at her "you're sucking in!" Even when sucking in her belly was fatter and her horizontal belly button was a tell-tale, but when we finally got her to relax her belly if was clear how much out of shape it was than her girlfriends'.

EDIT: I just remember abnother one. At the prospect of my gf wearing a bikini one of them said people would have to wear sunglasses so they weren't blinded by her pasty skin (she's a redhead).

Loved the stories. Your g/f must be a great fun. Being out of shape and being conscious of it, weakness and little humiliation and bodyshaming are my kinky fetishes. And she seems to have 'em all. 🙂

My fetish/kink is mostly feedism/belly stuffing and light and/or temporary weight gain.

One of my biggest fantasies:

I'm on a date (probably first or second) with a woman who gets turned on by being stuffed. She's explored the kink on her own a bit, but hasn't told me about it, and isn't aware of mine (yet). She's slim but soft, maybe 10-15 lbs heavier than what most would consider conventionally attractive.

We're out at dinner and she's trying to eat a "normal" amount, but goes way overboard, and doesn't really do a good job hiding it either. Once she realizes that she's gorged herself in front me and is horny as fuck, she decides to confess her kink to me. Just like, "screw it, I like what I like!" kind of attitude. She's thrilled to learn that not only am I into feedism too, but that her eating habits have got me crazy turned on as well.

Now, with renewed verve, she finishes the rest of her food (and mine, without really asking) until she can't eat another bite. We leave, and start fooling around in the car. Unbuttoning her jeans reveals a surprising soft belly and hips. But before things get going too far, she tells me she isn't *quite* full yet. She says she wants to be fed until she's *completely* stuffed. 

She invites me back to her apartment, and on the way there, she tells me to stop at a fast food drive up window. She places an absurdly large order for a car with only two people -- of course, its all for her. Burgers, fries, and a large milkshake. Once we reach her place, I help her out of her too-tight jeans, and can barely keep my hands off her. She tells me to feed her while she rubs her aching belly and moans. As she struggles with the last bites of food, I can tell she's in pain/ecstacy. Determined to finish everything, she chugs the now-melting milkshake, and I can actually see it filling her out as she downs it. The softness in her belly is all but gone, it's so tight and stuffed. She finishes the shake with a triumphant burp and a coy smile, and with heavy, food-dazed movements she leads me to her bedroom...

On 5/14/2021 at 7:24 AM, You have a gut said:

The fact that when I first saw her I saw a skinny redhead ice queen in a skirt suit, but what I got was a skinny fat submissive horndog who gets really turned on by all her flaws.

This is wild, the "turned on by all her flaws." I once read about a woman who let a guy strip her naked and she stood in front of him, turning to the front, back and side while he pointed out everything that was "flawed" about her body. "Flabby thighs." ""Breasts sag and one is bigger than the other." 

Rather than being devastated, it turned her on to the point where they had to stop and have sex.

I wouldn't mind doing that with someone who was enormously fat, with permission, of course. Though it would involve laughter. "Haha, your belly is covering your FUPA. You're so fat!" And end in a cuddle fest. You've got to be pretty secure to do it, though, I would imagine.