Don’t be shy, spill the goss! What is your fetish/kink?

Guest BingeBabe

I've got so many kinks:

-humiliation weight gain

-Lazy goddess being adored and served

-punishing a fat woman for letting themselves go

-smoking kink

-typical feederism and stuffing

One kink outside of weight stuff is I have a thing for mature women with tight bodies - would love to get down with michelle pfieffer looking woman (i've never slept with an older woman and my experience with slim women has been disappointing, but i can masturbate to mature women so i am curious).

• 4 months later...

Mine might be more like specific fantasies than fetish subjects, but let's see.

Force feeding and bondage seem nice together.  I never quite understood how funnels became an instrument of force feeding.  I always thought pastry bags filled with cannoli filling should be more popular.  Regarding the bondage part, having bands and belts strapped around doughy body parts, or having a doughy body strapped to a table or chair is just fantastic.  Oh, and throw in one of those nose hooks.  

I would love to spend a day or weekend over feeding a woman.  Later on the day, after a heavy feeding, have her dress up in the tightest clothes she has, even if they do not quite fit, and go grocery shopping only for junk food.  Obviously, I would be walking around with her.  

Costume play.  Have her dress up as Super Babs from Tiny Toon Adventures...you know the episode.  I have a thing for the 1960s television Batgirl with the purple and yellow outfit, high heels, and mask.  I would want to role play that.  Hell, I could play Vincent Price's Eggman.

A day at some big fair with all the great food.  She wears very tight overalls and a wireless vibrator.  I have the remote.

Spanking.  You have a big butt, it's going to get spanked...preferable as you lay across my lap.  

How come fat girls crawling on their hands and knees isn't more popular?  It's fun to watch from the back.

I like seeing food shoved into fat faces.  Just thought that was notable.

Quite a few but relevant for here:

SSBBW

Big bellies on girls, love them.

Fat belly navel fucking.

SSBBWs making me eat their dirty ass when they can’t get clean.

Finding the biggest, fattest beauty I can and making her my immobile, pregnant brood sow I can take care of and make feel like a princess. Feeding, tending and drinking milk from her huge pregnancy tits.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 6:36 AM, BindsThatTie said:

I love seeing a giant girl stuff herself so full at restaurants they start mouth-breathing at the end of the meal. Often they'll sit there for a whole other 25-30 minutes in a food coma before they can get themselves "mentally prepared" to get off their giant @**.

The fact that I got aroused reading this suggests we have the same fetish LOL

Guest You have a belly

Flat-chested/small-chested girl gaining weight everywhere but on her chest

Hot girl and plain girl dress down to their bikinis. Against all odds, plain girl is tighter and fitter than hot girl.

Hot girl getting bigger than her initially bigger plain friend

Bitchy girl gloating to me about hot girl's weight gain

Mother/sister commenting on girlfriend's weight gain

Hot girl self-conscious about taking out her clothes because she's not as fit as she seems (starting to see a pattern?)

Girl getting out of breath walking and talking, just walking or even just talking (I used to know a slim girl who would get out of breath just talking). Female singer getting out of breath while singing.

Girl who lives off her body gaining weight and displaying her gain in public (cheerleader, promo girl, model, etc9

Female athlete weight gain

Healthy girlfriend justifying and rationalizing  her slipping diet and exercise standards.

Girl with fat out-of-shape butt buying into the thong bikini trend even though she's clearly self-conscious about her butt, but she just HAS to follow all the current trends.

Guest You have a belly
10 hours ago, FantasticCurves said:

Most boring? probably blow jobs...love giving them 

Maybe not as "boring " as you think. Not so long ago there was a blow job taboo around women, I think. First it was considered something only "sluts" did, and not "decent girls", then something disgusting you had to do to please your boyfriend. Only recently are some girls "coming out of the closet" and admitting they love giving blow jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when a woman gains and totally revels in it.   She knows she’s a growing fat pig and loves it.   The whole concept of letting yourself go and giving in to your basest desires (food, sleeping, laziness) just turns me on incredibly.  

fat, lazy goddess is really good too.  I’d love to be submissive to one and wait in her hand and foot.

if I was a women, my fantasy would probably be eating myself to obesity level on the BMI chart and then maintaining or slowly gaining for a while.   After flaunting that for a while I’d eat myself to something bigger and reassess. 

anything else is D/S stuff where I can be either.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have long had a fantasy where my lovely lady would continually gain weight and incrementally have a more and more difficult time getting up off of the sofa and one day the inevitable happens when she has no choice but to sit there and deliberately soil her pants in spite of my efforts to help her get up. Of course with this comes lots of responsibility and dedication and support on my end but this just overwhelms me with excitement.

2 hours ago, rested said:

Smoking addiction, love the addiction aspect.

Also, like my wife, Lack of fitness from being obese and a chain smoker, the out of breath from climbing stairs, the need to constantly light a cigarette, and that big soft body and big belly.

Spot on! I like that too plus smokers cough, decrease d lack of fitness, breath less when doing even moderate things and struggling to paint her toes !

• 2 months later...

Interesting to see all the smoking worship here. I'm generally dead against smoking, but when my gf does it, I do find it quite hot. I think it just adds to the lack of self control element. Same with drinking. 

Aside from that, just watching her stress eat about how difficult it is to workout or lose weight, the excitement of crossing that tipping point of weight gain from being overweight to uncontrolled gain is a massive turn on.

Also dog leads and the idea of her eating out of trough 😍

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Women loving their bodies no matter what size it is. So SO hot. Big butts. Women being sloppy and kinda slobby. Messy French kissing. Dominant lesbians. The thought of people masturbating while looking at me. Wearing panty hose. A hard-on stroking against my nipples. 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍

• 4 weeks later...

Same as it ever was. Athletic woman in high school goes to college, starts partying, eating all those mashed potatoes, drinking all that beer, forgets about working out, spends a lot of time on her ass studying, has sex with lots of guys, and gets fat. The fatter she gets, the more horny she gets, and by the end of senior year she is close to 300 pounds. That's when we meet, court, get married and she starts blowing up on the honeymoon. Lots of stretch marks and cellulite and absolutely no tone, she is head to toe covered in quivering flab, her stomach sticks way out in front of her and her boobs sag to either side.

But is still horny, and esp. more horny as the scale rises and the clothes burst. 

She is my big girl, my fat fox and I make the rest of her life as happy as I can make it.