Don’t be shy, spill the goss! What is your fetish/kink?

Guest BingeBabe

Guest grateful

For me. random natural moments that show of curves and collops:

reaching for something on a top shelf exposing love handles

bending down and exposing ass

cleaning and jiggling arm fat

belly rolling around walking in bikini

picking something up and jiggle in fore arm

pants falling down, needing a belt or to tie a sash

random jiggling from walking-tummy is the best

any displays of fatness unintended, natural,  and surprising

Guest grimb84

Mine is dull. I'm into girls who aren't too fat, bit like, have a nice shaped gut on a smaller frame. If that makes sense? I love seeing those bellies stick out. As well as the usual seeing skinny girls as they realize they're putting weight on. 

I also love when girls wear clothes that they're clearly outgrowing. Seeing a stretched shirt over a girls belly is a thing of beauty. 

I'm also really into deep belly buttons for some reason. 

Guest ranthrg

I like a girl enjoying deliberate slight to moderate weight gain, round bellies are best. Outgrown clothes are great, especially straining blowse buttons.

grimb84 - your avatar is lovely..

Guest grimb84
1 hour ago, ranthrg said:

I like a girl enjoying deliberate slight to moderate weight gain, round bellies are best. Outgrown clothes are great, especially straining blowse buttons.

grimb84 - your avatar is lovely..

Thanks. I don't know who she is, but she's perfect. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love this topic and I've put a lot of thought into my answer.

First and foremost, I love weight gain and witnessing the associated filling up and spreading out. And not just the normal parts growing (ass, belly, legs, and tits) but also arms turning into hams, chin doubling, love handles billowing and upper back softening. My perfect range for a woman of normal height is 210-350. Anything over that is somewhat outside of my wheelhouse but my range has steadily grown over the years. I'm particularly fond of pear shaped, fat slightly (to significantly) hanging bellies.

I also like:

- rapid weight gain

- blueberry

- outgrowing clothes/burst buttons

- overeating but with sweating, fatigue and breathing heavily

- broken furniture because of size. For example: breaking a bed during sex or breaking a chair

- unintentional weight gain--especially when the hot girl becomes a fatty

- realization of weight gain

- Deep dark stuff including health issues, being unable to walk up stairs without difficulty and realizing the inevitable

Damn! It was nice to get that out in the open.

One of the worst ones of mine is that I find pretty much anything to do with weight gain on a girl to be insanely hot. I gotta say though, the  ruination factor brings it to an entirely different level. 

like a girl getting upset and even crying in the mirror clutching her stretched out gut because of how she ripped or busted the button off of her largest size of pants. 

I also knew a girl who gained 30 pounds in a half a year after injuring her ankle. She told me “My bad ankle kept me out of the gym all winter and that’s why I’m fat” she eventually lost weight in the summer but man her belly blew up. Made me wish it was casted and not just a boot so she could spend more time on her figure lol.

Guest LuvEmThick

I love a hot woman that acts like a slob. So  a girl who will put on a sexy, tight dress, do her makeup and hair, but will stuff her face to make her belly fat, burp, fart, spit, stuff like that.

The contrast of a hot woman being so gross and uncouth is just so sexy to me.

Guest frankkjones

same as everyone else here...

girls gaining unintentionally, realizing their clothes are tight and especially button up shirts straining and gaping apart at the buttons

skinfold calipers to measure fat, specifically lovehandles, best when done by a medical professional. someone measuring a girl's chubby belly and her being embarrassed about how plump she's gotten, poking and pinching a girl's middle while she tries to suck in her growing gut

never in real life, but the ruination factor of secretly feeding and fattening a skinny girl is insanely hot to me. her not understanding why she's gaining weight and being upset about it as her middle thickens, she gets out of breath more quickly, can't touch her toes because her belly is in the way etc

mindless overeating on the couch then realizing she just ate an entire package of oreos, pulling her high-rise leggings down so her swollen stomach is exposed because the leggings had gotten so tight (ok that was a specific one with my ex and was the hottest ever)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest You're getting fat

Girls who were hated by other girls because they were hot being laughed at by those same girls, who now feel vindicated, when they put on weight. I've seen it happen in real life and, while I'm not proud and I felt sorry for the girl, I have to admit I found it very arousing at the same time.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:52 AM, John Smith said:

Oh...

43. Body Part Theft.

44. Body-Hopping between two women of different bodyweight.

45. Slime Expansion.

46. Instantenous Weight Loss-And-Rebound

47. Milking.

48. Female Extreme Muscle Growth.

49. Fusion.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:06 AM, You're getting fat said:

Girls who were hated by other girls because they were hot being laughed at by those same girls, who now feel vindicated, when they put on weight. I've seen it happen in real life and, while I'm not proud and I felt sorry for the girl, I have to admit I found it very arousing at the same time.

Then, your kink is one aspect of the "Weight Gain Humiliation" kink, popular amongst male F.A.s-- or a wishful thinking trope popular in society, litterature and medias.

7 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

I’ve gone over a lot of my FA/Feederism stuff but I’m also into a lot of BDSM. I’ve been really leaning into step-mommy stuff, lactation, and of course some domming! I’m also super into bimbofication! 

I never really understood the whole 'bimbofication' thing. Like what's the appeal?? Lactation is pretty cool, too. Milk's good for ya lol. You being a step-mom sounds kinda cool, too haha

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I never really understood the whole 'bimbofication' thing. Like what's the appeal?? Lactation is pretty cool, too. Milk's good for ya lol. You being a step-mom sounds kinda cool, too haha

Well everyone’s different so I can’t speak about each person specifically enjoy. For myself I really love the aesthetic of it. I love the big heels, skimpy clothes, big lips, etc. It feels so fun and girly and I just connect with that!

2 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Well everyone’s different so I can’t speak about each person specifically enjoy. For myself I really love the aesthetic of it. I love the big heels, skimpy clothes, big lips, etc. It feels so fun and girly and I just connect with that!

Oh, okay! Kinda makes sense. Though, i think the big lips are kind of a turn-off for me. There's something about them I don't really like. But i do like the clothes, at least lol.

Guest Hyperpregnant

Pregnancy and fertility! I love the super curvy hourglass shape, it just screams fertility goddess to me.

Giant, almost comically huge tits are the best.

I also love really huge pregnancies, triplets or more. Becoming immobilized due to a record-breaking pregnancy would be *chefs kiss*.

And of course lactation.

I’m really into inflation/expansion, especially belly and body inflation/expansion.

I also love weight gain, belly stuffing/bloating, pregnancy and blueberry inflation/expansion.

Another thing that really turns me on is when a skinny or thin woman pretends to be overweight and/or pregnant by either stuffing pillows into their clothes or they wear a fat suit or fake pregnant belly.