Don’t be shy, spill the goss! What is your fetish/kink?

Guest BingeBabe

Guest BingeBabe

Hi babes! Girls and guys..

1. First of all, I would happily pay to watch some gorgeous girls here talk about where they got their outfits, do mukbangs and makeup tutorials that are specific to making content, so why is this not happening?!

2. I want to know your weirdest, or most boring kink... for my own selfish reasons really, to make sick videos from them 😂 but also because I haven’t slept and it sounds fun...

3. Lots of love 3AE11CD4-29F5-4323-A45C-63CA212A32EC.thumb.gif.d5510a0b0bcf64f6d32a360bad86f21e.gif

I’m guessing I am going to be best at, messy eating, stuffing, belly play and tummy rubs, ass play, face sitting, hmmmm...?

I kind like it when big girls decide to sit or stand on random items to see if they can support their weight or not.

Had a g/f into this before who especially liked to experiment with stuff in hotel rooms, like sitting on one of those folding stands meant to hold a piece of your luggage, or trying to hang by the clothes hanging bar in the closet. One place had a sink/vanity that was this piece mounted between two walls, with nothing underneath it, so of course she had to put her butt up on that and slowly get all her weight up on it. She got it to sag a couple inches in the middle and made some loud popping noises.  She straddled an ironing board one time and got *almost* all her weight on it before it collapsed.

I'll go for tickling, like the belly tickling videos you can easily Google.

You've got  a girl strapped on to some kind of a bed/ cot sort of horizontal surface, her legs and arms are restrained, so she can't get out of it. The girl is wearing a bikini at most, often topless, or flat naked.

The tickler often a female will then tickle the bound girl and seeing the bound girl squirm and laugh and cry for mercy is priceless. I would love to take part in this with the feathers and electric toothbrushes in the navel, etc torturing the volunteer while she laughs uncontrollably.

The ticklers often target the armpits and soles of the feet as well, but I'm into the tummy tickling with the girl being nude or close to it and you can do anything from lick the lint out of her belly button, suck on the titties, rub lotion all over her body and rub it in

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I am still skinny but orgasm a lot from my own weight gain,  tighter clothing, people saying I look "healthy" and painful, tight food bellies

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BingeBabe
On 1/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, Avataг said:

1. Boobs.

2. Boobs.

3. Boobs.

4. Slow weight gain from very thin to BBW.

5. Boobs.

6. Button pops.

7. Boobs.

8. Outgrown clothes.

9. Boobs.

10. Talk about the stuff mentioned above.

11. Boobs.

@Avatar love it

1. Stuckage.

2. Waddling through a room or random area.

3. Popping shirt/jeans buttons.

4. Snapping bras/swimsuit tops.

5. Outgrown outfits.

6. Exercizing while being fat.

7. Climbing a flight of stairs while beung fat.

8. Bumping.

9. Running.

10. Shaking one's own fat-laden body part (belly, breasts, bum, thighs, calves, arms) 

11. Buffet-sized overreating and mouth-breathing.

12. Plopping their belly onto the counter.

13. Plopping their butt cheeks onto the counter.

14. Plopping their breasts onto the table.

15. Breaking furniture.

16. Bedbound/couchbound immobility.

17. Issues from standing out of their seat.

18. Rummaging through the fridge amd the kitchen while midnight "snacking" .

19. Heavy snacking.

20. (NEVER ATTEMPTED BY ANYONE UNTIL NOW!!) A video montage about one's taking a picture of thyself day-to-day for x-count of time.

21. Tunnel funneling.

22. Bursting from clothes.

23. Swimming.

24. Slow motion [insert anything] .

25. Force-feeding.

26. WG-related short-lenght fiction films.

27. Breast pumping.

28. Breast Expansion.

29. Face Fattening Growth.

30. Belly Expansion.

31. Butt Expansion.

32. Hips Expansion.

33. Body Expansion.

34. Instantaneous Weight Gain.

35. Extreme Body Growth/Amazon/Giantess.

36. Crushing.

37. Squirming.

38. Squashing.

39. Vore (that's a little gorey) .

40. Bursting.

41. Juice/Blueberry Inflation.

42. "Race" change (physical) .

That's all?

Guest BingeBabe
On 1/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, Avataг said:

1. Boobs.

2. Boobs.

3. Boobs.

4. Slow weight gain from very thin to BBW.

5. Boobs.

6. Button pops.

7. Boobs.

8. Outgrown clothes.

9. Boobs.

10. Talk about the stuff mentioned above.

11. Boobs.

"4. Slow weight gain from very thin to BBW."

This is actually really interesting as I did wonder why 80% of the models on here are tiny, probably closer to being underweight than overweight, and not curvy at all! I guess now you've explained that mystery for me! Haha. Also girls who have been 'gaining' for years or a member but have only put on like 1lb per year, so they are doing that because it's a fetish? Ahhh! that all makes sense now, thanks :) I Always thought it was just girls who realise they can make a few bucks by pretending they want to gain and eating a little meal on camera lol 🤪😂😂🤣