What do you guys think of my girlfriend?

On 1/24/2020 at 5:06 PM, Pvt said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone on why we were gone for a bit. My girlfriend fell down 2 flights of stairs and fractured her ankle so I've been taking care of her the past few days. I've snapped a few photos for you guys while she's been stuck in bed though 😁

Snapchat-203225317.jpg

Snapchat-420813003.jpg

Wow, she looks very beautiful and nice & curvy. She reminds me of a small version of Veronika Jade.

Guest Georgey

Men your girlfriend seems to be gaining a lot of weight pretty quick o had a grande that was a personal trainer she used to training a lot but then she got an injury and gained a lot of weight she got so much chubby and curvier ! Loves it make sure there is always lots of food for your GF she definitely seems to be eating a lot ! Lol she looks much better now chubbier !

On 1/27/2020 at 2:06 PM, Pvt said:

Here are some pictures of her that she sent me showing off her new crop top 

Screenshot_20200127-000429.png

Screenshot_20200127-000433.png

Screenshot_20200127-000441.png

Screenshot_20200127-000449.png

Screenshot_20200127-000454.png

Maybe I shouldn't post this, but if she posted the top picture on tinder she'd get hundreds of matches and she wouldn't be insecure anymore but you might be :D