RainbowPiglet🐷

• Curvage Model

Hey! Rainbow Piglet here♡ Always been a bit on the "bigger side" but have come to love my piggy space and the fatbaby I am.

Im a ddlg-little, pet play-pig, ABDL and a domme when im in the mood.

Below are pics of my piggy self and feel free to talk about what a big baby piglet I am😘🐷

Oink Oink xo

IMG_20190403_173139_700.jpg

PicsArt_01-13-08.22.29.jpg

PicsArt_01-13-08.20.11.jpg

20190829_185010.jpg

20190923_205157.jpg

IMG_20190807_182101_816.jpg

IMG_20190706_154232_968.jpg

IMG_20190706_154232_966.jpg

Guest grateful

Thanks for your thread and welcome to Curvage,

You have me looking things up and that's always a great sign to me that my horizons are about to expand!

Looking forward to your contributions and hope that you meet lots of interesting folks here.

My old nic for years was "Newfie" but not the place; my favorite dog.

Hope you have someone looking out for you and making sure you have plenty of your favorite foods so your appetite keeps up and you are able to stay soft and warm through the winter!  😁

• Curvage Model

Hey! fattening up for the winter is definitely true ❤️ The more im stuck in my house the more I gain! even if i dont even try :O But ive always been on the "bigger" side as you can tell by the size of my armsxo. I cant wait to gain more here and show off all my jiggling fat for you all ❤️ 

*All my gaining is not influenced by gaining shakes or calorie boosters*

Anything youd like to know? or any tips for this piggy? 

9.PNG

1.PNG

Guest grateful

Everyone should gain every year. That happened on Northern Exposure the TV show years ago.

It takes place in Alaska and everyone put on about thirty pounds for winter.  😁

22 hours ago, RainbowPiglet said:

Hey! fattening up for the winter is definitely true ❤️ The more im stuck in my house the more I gain! even if i dont even try 😮 But ive always been on the "bigger" side as you can tell by the size of my armsxo. I cant wait to gain more here and show off all my jiggling fat for you all ❤️ 

9.PNG

You can do it!