Anime Fans

RainbowPiglet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m getting back into anime. I was super into it during high school and early college, back when Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, and the like we’re running on Adult Swim. After I moved out on my own, I kind of stopped watching, but I’m enjoying stepping back in. Been watching My Hero Academia most recently. I like a wide range of anime, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/26/2020 at 10:02 PM, Jimmy Irish said:

I crave to see a BBW Major with a big belly... Ghost In The Shell would never be better... who could play her in the film ???.... hmmmmm....🍀

I have really been wishing to see more chubby and thicc anime characters, and I'm still waiting 😪

Unless anyone has some new ones since this thread is a bit old hahah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 6/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, Sheepherd said:

Going to kickstart this topic back up since it seems fun.

Anybody here into JoJo or Avatar?

I was hoping this thread would be more active 😂

did you mean avatar the last air bender?? Then definitely, yes! 

I just binged all of Attack On Titan in the past 3 days and I’m wondering if there’s a morph of Sasha 😂

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I was hoping this thread would be more active 😂

did you mean avatar the last air bender?? Then definitely, yes! 

I just binged all of Attack On Titan in the past 3 days and I’m wondering if there’s a morph of Sasha 😂

Literally was thinking the same when I watched it 😂

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LionLily

Netflix is a great option now for anime: IT HAS FOOD WARS ( only season 1). This thread should be aalll about food wars. If you have crunchy roll I believe it is up to season 4. 

If you are newer to anime a classic is always going to be DeathNote. It is darker and a good intro to "Anime isn't just for kids" all of it available in English.

One Punch Man is great, Kill La Kill has great fight scenes, but the subs move quickly. 

I love new anime suggestions ESPECIALLY if they are like 12 episode single season shows. I'm working thru Naruto and One Piece so literally the most time consuming never ending animes. One day I'll be all caught up ☠️☠️☠️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KelJoJo

Love anime. I was more into it a few years ago then I am now. I still love some of the classics though. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Negima, Initial D, Love Hine, SAO, Bleach, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and so many more. 

• 1 month later...