Crossing that 330lb. mark ....

tw71

Maybe this post correlates a bit with a couple of other recently posted ones? But I've noticed for a long time now that a lot of BBWs that post photos and stats on these types of web sites will say they're into "gaining" or being fed, but so many give their weight as somewhere in the low 300's ... like 315, or maybe 325. Just seems like it's a lot rarer they post a weight anyplace over 330.

And granted, this is just sort of a fetish thing of mine, but I know from reading other guys posting that I'm FAR from the only one into it; but I love when a big sexy girl can bottom out the typical bathroom scale. I mean, it's easy and not even expensive to get a nice digital scale that weighs to at least 400lbs. -- so you still have that option to actually know your exact weight, at that point.  But I just think it's another level of hotness when a woman is heavy enough to error out the average cheap digital scale, or make the dial ones hit bottom with a "clunk", or wrap the dial all the way around.

Seems like it would be a more popular "goal" to achieve if you're already so close to it and into gaining anyway?  I had a g/f, briefly, who was right at the upper limit for most scales like that. She liked being "big", but wasn't actively into gaining or anything, and I don't think she ever considered the idea. If anything, she just mildly complained that her mom banned her from using their scale because she was afraid she might break it. She was kind of happy I told her I didn't care a bit if she used mine - and when I pointed out how I'd find it cool to see her hitting its limit, that became kind of our "thing". She gained a little bit and would occasionally weigh on my scale just to confirm she was still maxxing it out.

Guest ssbbwlove

I feel like the 300s are where you start transitioning from BBW to SSBBW. Like 200s are certainly typically pretty fat, but it’s not until the 300s before things start to really fill out, things get harder like fitting places and doing things. Don’t get me wrong, I’m super attracted to girls way over that weight and I’m even wanting my 350 lb significant other to gain weight, still, but those 300s are almost like a point of no return: will you gain weight or turn back? There’s certainly some girle here that want to go past those 300s and even further, but they’ve got to start somewhere and when they reach it will they want to continue? For our sake, I hope the answer is yes, but you never know. 

numbers are very hot to follow but sometimes make us lose a bit of touch with everyday life. i weigh 210 pounds, at 6'3 i feel at a confortable weight. and to be honest i see these ladies go on to 250, 300, 350, celebrate 400, 450, celebrate 500 with a cake, get a smile on 550, be ultra hot at 600 and continue but oh my, that is 3 times me ! how is that possible ? truly amazing. how do you carry all that and how do you kiss it and grab it and mantain it as hot. i see my wife, at 200 pounds and at a short 5'1 and she looks fantastic. maybe she could gain another 50 pounds but i do not think it will be confortable for her to carry 400 pounds at any moment in her life. pleatues and milestones are amazing, specially when we consider how special it is to witnesss someone above 300 400 500 600 pounds, not to mention 700 and above !

Oh yeah...  There does come a point where a person is just so heavy, it really doesn't seem like it's practical or a good quality of life for them anymore.  I know there's a whole fetish surrounding that level of "unhealthiness" too -- and that's fine.  (I'm big on supporting people's right to do WHATEVER they like with their own bodies, even if it's not good for long term health or what-not.) But it's not what I would be into, personally.

But I guess what I'm talking about is that I do see quite a few ladies who are still active and mobile, and even healthy according to blood work and blood pressure and so on -- but they have a body type that's still able to carry 300+lbs. and look really good at that size.  Maybe there will come a day when that's no longer the case for them, and like everything in life -- we have to adapt and change with changing situations. But as just one example? I know a gal over on Fantasy Feeder who is actively trying to gain. She's 5'5" and weighs about 315 right now. She told me she keeps a scale in her office at work and weighs herself all the time to check her progress. I'm not sure what her "goal weight" is, if she even has one? But her body REALLY looks like she can't possibly weigh over maybe 240lbs. or so!  She's got a big belly, but maybe because of how it's shaped and hangs on her, it doesn't really look THAT big. The rest of her body just looks a little bit "thick" but not even what you'd probably call "fat". She's definitely one who can add a little more weight to at least max out the scales, and it's not going to look bad on her at all.  And I once knew this tall black gal from over in the U.K. who weighed in at 400lbs. - with a gorgeous, proportional, curvy body that again, you'd assume was probably a full 100lbs. less.