Story commission

Guest jake69

I am looking to commission a story. 

I think more than anything I really enjoy stories where the mother/a MILF gains weight, but unfortunately there are not many out there. I am open to considering different plots.

If you know of anyone who would be up for writing a story like this, I'd appreciate it if you'd point me in their direction. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest jake69
8 hours ago, HPab said:

I think that https://www.deviantart.com/fatty-writes is accepting commissions at the moment and seems pretty open about the kinds of things she might be willing to write about. She's got some great stuff coming out now, too.

Thanks. It looks like her ID says commissions are closed though, but I will keep her in mind in case something opens up. 

Guest jake69
6 hours ago, somegirlsarebigger said:

I'm a writer but I've never written a weight gain story before, but I can definitely try my hand at this, I've been wanting to write a WG story for awhile.

Do you have a DA account? We can talk on there. 

Guest jake69
8 hours ago, HPab said:

I think that https://www.deviantart.com/fatty-writes is accepting commissions at the moment and seems pretty open about the kinds of things she might be willing to write about. She's got some great stuff coming out now, too.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, Chickenshack said:

Hello. I’m open to commissions as well, just message me :) 

I have a few examples of my writing up in here already if you want some insight to the kind of quality you can expect. Let me know. 

Sent you a note on DA if you’re still open to commissions

• 1 month later...
Guest jake69

Since this was bumped, I will go ahead and add that I have many more ideas I am looking to commission, so if anyone is interested in a commission let me know. 

2 hours ago, jake69 said:

Since this was bumped, I will go ahead and add that I have many more ideas I am looking to commission, so if anyone is interested in a commission let me know. 

I’ll be free soon 🤞

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...