Felt my crush's rolls

SapphicCurves

For years I've had a crush on my boss:  she's almost 15 years my senior but she's gorgeous and has an absolutely killer body -- 5'8", statuesque, endless rolls and an absolutely swoon-inducing ass that would make Kim Kardashian blush. What's worse is that despite her lamenting her weight she often wears form-fitting, stretchy tops that almost stretch to transparency and leave nothing to the imagination. I often bring in treats for "the office", but they're secretly meant for her -- and she never fails to indulge. Her highest confirmed weight is 192 pounds, though I suspect she's flirted with the magical 2-0-0 on occasion, a mark I'm trying so so hard to get her over. Hard to do that on a budget though, as I can't afford to buy sweets every day of the week lol 

Anyway, a couple of years ago we had our traditional office xmas party, and one of the activities was a game where we would form a human chain by holding onto the person in front -- the details of the game aren't important, but when it was being described I furtively scurried over next to her so as to be able to be the closest person behind her when the line was formed. When the game started every person grabbed the person in front of them by the waist, and so I grabbed hers -- my hands cupped around her bulging, creamy rolls, and it was all I could do not to cream right there. And so, for a couple of glorious, ecstasy-filled minutes, I got to feel her luscious rolls first hand -- their softness was indescribable. By the end my head was spinning with lust. I was hoping for a replay of the same game this year but it sadly didn't happen -- so I'm going to join this year's xmas committee and try and bring it back, because I would so love to feel those delectable rolls again :P

1205189926_Rolls1.thumb.jpg.014aff188ed5fd511820881e79994983.jpg

That lady has absolutely perfect Luvvies, if the front view is anything close to the back view, she's a total gem, I'd love to get my hands around her waist !

It's hard to guess age from just the backside, I'd guess maybe 40  ? She looks fantastic in that photo !

How do you she weighed 192 ? She looks more like 235 here, I totally love the back fat Luvvies be she's got going on ! She obviously didn't know you snapped this pic, might be pissed off if she found out you posted it, but there's no way to identify her without a face.

I would totally go for that unless she has a total butterface, awful teeth, etc.. I'd bet the front side looks just fine as well.

Is this a restaurant ? She looks to be wearing an apron.

Dude, you've already had your arms around her waist and got the chance to feel those awesome looking Luvvies.

You clearly want her despite the 15 year age difference, you must be shy, once you've felt her rolls and apparently she was cool with that, you should be greeting her everyday with a big hug and a nice feel of her magnificent Luvvies working up to touching her breasts, she must be somewhat receptive to your touch when you had her belly in your grasp.

If the woman is married then stay far away, you don't want to get into that kind of situation. If she's like 40 and single/ divorced and you're 25, absolutely go for it, ask her out the worst she can say is NO !

Later in your life you will regret these missed opportunities and can't recover them, nothing wrong with a woman 15 years older when you're young especially when you find her so HOT! She must have told you she weighed 192 ? I'd be on that in a heartbeat after seeing her obverse of course.

Don't hesitate or wait for s Xmas party, strike now young man !

I'm so happy for you!

And wow, she's a nice specimen.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, SapphicCurves said:

a mark I'm trying so so hard to get her over. Hard to do that on a budget though, as I can't afford to buy sweets every day of the week lol 

Maybe bring in shared lunch? Or lunch you can share? "XYZ, would you want some 3 cheese lasagna? I made a bit too much and it's a shame to throw away"

My bad, looking at your profile you're female so this turns into a lesbian relationship which she may not be into, I assumed you were a guy, even so you still certainly give her a try and she might be agreeable or at least curious enough to explore this avenue with a long time co-worker and friend, she probably has some clue as to your orientation and might also be lesbian or bisexual or interested ?

She looks absolutely killer in that presumably candid photo !

I really can't get that image of her

multiple  Luvvies on the backside, the best I've ever seen !.I can't imagine the frontal view being so bad as to say no way ! I'm sure her tummy is just fine, most likely some nice thick thunder thighs, some cellulite is fine, I'm sure the tits are fine.the face/teeth is the unknown factor but it would have to exceptionally deficient in order for me to lose interest,long term, even if really bad I'd still just put a bag over her head and lay her on top of me and feel up those splendid Luvvies for at least one session of several hours, but I'd expect everything would be just fine from the front.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LukeTheDude
On 1/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, SapphicCurves said:

For years I've had a crush on my boss:  she's almost 15 years my senior but she's gorgeous and has an absolutely killer body -- 5'8", statuesque, endless rolls and an absolutely swoon-inducing ass that would make Kim Kardashian blush. What's worse is that despite her lamenting her weight she often wears form-fitting, stretchy tops that almost stretch to transparency and leave nothing to the imagination. I often bring in treats for "the office", but they're secretly meant for her -- and she never fails to indulge. Her highest confirmed weight is 192 pounds, though I suspect she's flirted with the magical 2-0-0 on occasion, a mark I'm trying so so hard to get her over. Hard to do that on a budget though, as I can't afford to buy sweets every day of the week lol 

Anyway, a couple of years ago we had our traditional office xmas party, and one of the activities was a game where we would form a human chain by holding onto the person in front -- the details of the game aren't important, but when it was being described I furtively scurried over next to her so as to be able to be the closest person behind her when the line was formed. When the game started every person grabbed the person in front of them by the waist, and so I grabbed hers -- my hands cupped around her bulging, creamy rolls, and it was all I could do not to cream right there. And so, for a couple of glorious, ecstasy-filled minutes, I got to feel her luscious rolls first hand -- their softness was indescribable. By the end my head was spinning with lust. I was hoping for a replay of the same game this year but it sadly didn't happen -- so I'm going to join this year's xmas committee and try and bring it back, because I would so love to feel those delectable rolls again :P

1205189926_Rolls1.thumb.jpg.014aff188ed5fd511820881e79994983.jpg

Do you have more pics or stories? The thought of a boss being really flabby and heavy is so extremely hot 😛

2 hours ago, LukeTheDude said:

Do you have more pics or stories? The thought of a boss being really flabby and heavy is so extremely hot 😛

I've been there before and honestly stuff is only for work hours only, let alone you assume the risk of the whole office knowing if things go bad, let alone debts absorbed (ultimate role conflict I'd never repeat with a bosslady that I'm throwing money at).  Best to have fun at convenient office parties than yearn to be dismissed during off-hours, and disappear when the person leaves the job.

This honestly sounds more like a lucky day.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, SapphicCurves said:

What's worse is that despite her lamenting her weight she often wears form-fitting, stretchy tops that almost stretch to transparency and leave nothing to the imagination. I often bring in treats for "the office", but they're secretly meant for her -- and she never fails to indulge.

Let alone this secret fattening just seems wrong. I'd honestly encourage someone to exercise, to even do for quality time (I like maintenance) if they were insecure about weight and ease her into things if she changes her mind.  The lady I was once with was flabby too, but I always tried to find a pace that was comfortable.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, FatadmirerDoug said:

My bad, looking at your profile you're female so this turns into a lesbian relationship which she may not be into

Another reason not to go deeply into things as you don't know if you'll have to file a discrimination case if a job is lost.  Funny part is the lady I mentioned above would say she's a lesbian but would later hit on me and get intimate with me. Women are complicated lol.