Kalani Hilliker

Femalecurvagelover

2 hours ago, Drytuner said:

How much do you think she gained since the beginning? 

Personally I'd say something like 50 pounds.

Id say 50-55 as well, she has totally blown up. She is outpacing even total heifers like Bebe Rexha and such, for her age to be packing on so much blubber is impressive. She must eat like a machine and her "workouts" are clearly bogus. Greedy lazy pig. 

5 minutes ago, Jabber said:

Id say 50-55 as well, she has totally blown up. She is outpacing even total heifers like Bebe Rexha and such, for her age to be packing on so much blubber is impressive. She must eat like a machine and her "workouts" are clearly bogus. Greedy lazy pig. 

I was thinking the same thing, I'm pretty sure she weights around 170 (she was at 115 at her skinniest), which, at 5'4", means she has a BMI of 29. 

2023 will be the year of her entrance in obesity.

She pledged on one of her stories that she’s going on a diet in 2023. Plus, didn’t she get lipo at least 2-3 times in the past year? She might already have tons of weight - she may be currently 140 lbs and she can get back to 110 lbs if she starves herself in 2023 as she’s determined to. End of our fairy tale.

3 hours ago, Fan21 said:

She pledged on one of her stories that she’s going on a diet in 2023. Plus, didn’t she get lipo at least 2-3 times in the past year? She might already have tons of weight - she may be currently 140 lbs and she can get back to 110 lbs if she starves herself in 2023 as she’s determined to. End of our fairy tale.

She did have few lipo, but as you can tell from the latest stories she posted, she's bigger than ever. 

She's entering a loop, where she'll be skinny for a few months, and then gain more and more weight until she's really big.

4 hours ago, Fan21 said:

Wait, which story are you referring to specifically?

I don't think Kalani will ever be thin, no matter how much lipo or whatever she gets she will always pork back up. You aren't this young and this fat when you used to be thin without a clearly concerted effort of pure gluttony. She is here to stay in my opinion, her eating is out of control.

• 4 weeks later...

Even with all the professional editing and photoshop, she still manages to look fat on instagram. Look at that blubbery gut and those flabby haunches. Pig.

EFA87FBC-EF0A-4B60-84A9-46F399BB438C.png

6C12E70E-4C5E-42BA-BD72-29722B782637.png