[Updated 03/31/22] Updates on my growing wife!

Nankdatank

So I’ve been into bigger and gaining women as long as I can remember.

I love my wife but she has lost a lot of weight after having our second child as she suffered from some depression and anxiety. I’ve been working a lot and haven’t been around to support as much as I’d like.

Shed previously got as heavy as 150lbs and she was smoking hot (Latino with beautiful curves and plump ass). I think I have posted some older photos of here. I miss that body’s and it’s starting to impact my mental health and I’m struggling with that.

She knows about my preference for bigger girls but not the full extent of wanting her to be my feedee (I know this may be unrealistic). She loves food but holds back on what she eats and is not a fan of working out other than Pilates and walks.

Anyway, so I’ve finally made the decision that I’m going to come clean with her the extent of my attraction to bigger and gaining women and that I’d love for her to relax and enjoy her food more, let me pamper and spoil her and that I don’t mind if she gains weight (either fat or muscle).

We’ve been together 10 years now and I feel like have enough trust for her to have an honest and open conversation about it.

i have told her I want her to think of something that she wants to make our sex life better and we would write it down and exchange ideas. Her gaining weight is obviously my idea for improving our sex life as I’ll be much more into it.

Even the idea of her gaining weight makes me super horny and excited. However, there is a very real possibility it could go badly and damage our relationship.

Wish me luck!

H

So the conversation was had and not in a way I expected it to go down which took me off guard at first but ended up being easily the most open and honest conversation we’ve had about sexuality in 10 years together.

So being a Latina my wife has tendency to overreact first then come back to a more rational viewpoint after considering for a while.

So we started talking about our preferences and she ate straight off the bat, you know you can’t ask me to gain weight. And of course I say I know I can’t and I respect that.

She then flips slightly and says I hope you’re not into something really weird like cross dressing, sniffing undies etc etc. luckily for me I’m not and she’s really relieved to hear this.

We then go on to my preferences for larger women and talk about it for a good 30 mins. Everything from my history and how it’s impacted me as early as I remember, how it’s impacted on almost every sexual relationship I’ve had, judgement from friends, that I generally find women hotter after they’ve gained, how it’s impacted me negatively trying to suppress and pretend it doesn’t exist, and search history and photos she’s seen I’ve looked at plus more.

So basically it ended up being the most liberating experience of my life and I’m so thankful that she was able to listen and understand without flipping out and thinking I’m just some weirdo, to the point where she agrees that it’s not that weird at all.

So although she’s not into it, she now 100% knows what I prefer sexually and that if she gains weight I will 100% find her more attractive. Given her eating habits and hate of strenuous physical activity I’m very confident now that nature will play its course much more easily and she may gain over time, albeit reluctantly.

But with my love and pampering I’m pretty sure the desired result may be a gaining and more beautiful wife over time.

the other aspect is that now that we’ve had this initial conversation I feel that it will be easier to have follow up conversations about who and why I find bigger women attractive and even her eating more, having seconds, treats and snacks etc.

sorry for the long post but there was a lot to cover.

H

41 minutes ago, grateful said:

Sounds like your wife is a good sport and I am glad it didn't blow up.

My hat goes off to you for doing the brave thing, knowing that no one wants to hear that they aren't as attractive as they could be.

I have become involved in relationships where I eventually had to "confess"  (always) and I am aware of the difficulties.

My one relationship where I was up front from the beginning was by far the easiest and the most successful.

But the bottom line is:  in every serious relationship in my life, including marriage, my partners all gained significant weight on purpose.

That makes me a very lucky man.  But it really stands as a testimony to how magnificent the heartfelt generosity and giving nature of the love of these magnificent women can be.

Give credit where credit is due: it's all about the women.

So continue to care for your goddess and you will likely get what it is that you think you crave, and in the unlikely possibility that you don't, the dividend of her love and how it makes your life better in every way, will fulfill you way beyond the limits of your proclivities.

She knows, and probably always has.  Just care for her and give her quality attention, and the rest is automatic.

Thanks for the thread.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

• 1 month later...

So it’s been an interesting month since I first posted.

Pretty much instantly, basically as I expected and hoped her eating habits have changed for the better.

After 2-3 weeks she said to me that she has felt so bloated lately pointing to her belly. Not that I hadn’t already noticed! Of course it wasn’t bloat but her stomach starting to paunch out again filling the old fat cells that shrunk after she had our second child in June last year. 
At this point she says hey do you think my flab and stretch marks from 2 b**s are disappearing. Too which I reply yes they are and whatever your doing keep it up, you look great.

Over the next 2 weeks her snacking has intensified to the point where I’ve even counted some days where she eaten 5-6000 calories without batting an eyelid. She wouldn’t know that but I’ve got a keen eye for her snacking.

Pretty much without fail she’s been having a protein smoothie every morning and then she wants me to make her a ice cream shake every night. Between these two alone there’s well over 1000 Cals.

So as of now she is noticeably bigger to look at and touch. When she wears low rise pants her midsection is starting to look really plump and she has quite a large gut when she sits. She is noticeably heavier when she lays on me also.

Her belly, boobs curves and butt are all tending back to her former prekids glory. She got to about 155-160lbs at her heaviest I believe. When she worked a desk job and snacked with her colleagues instead of chasing kids around.

She told me she got down to 62kgs (136lbs) at her lightest and she’s now back to 67kgs (147lbs). It’s amazing how much difference 5kgs makes on someone who 5’3”.

One thing I have noticed is has added on element of pampering, intimacy and love back to our relationship now that I’m making her treats again and giving belly rubs.

What’s even more incredible in reality is the rate of gain. That’s like 5kg or 11lbs on just over a month. Obviously she won’t keep this rate up but here’s hoping for another month or two and then we’ll see where to from there.

So therefore, for those wondering honesty seems to be the best policy here. 

hope you enjoyed the update.

i plan to try update monthly with progress.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

So interesting update last night.

My wife is getting ready for bed and walks into the bathroom and says “I’m either really bloated at the moment or I’ve gained a lot of weight really fast”. She says this as she lifts her shirt and gives her protruding belly a jiggle. I just respond by saying that I’m not sure which but she looks great!

Me knowing what she’s been eating and drinking knows that it’s definitely weight gain and not bloat as she’s expanded all over.

At this point she looks about 15-20 weeks pregnant in the evenings.

Yesterday I was squeezing her butt and belly and her skin on her belly was so tight like it was strained. Her tights were so tight that it was hard for my to even squeeze to fingers into her waistband. 

I think she’s easily gaining about 1-2 lbs a week which matches to her daily calorie consumption and complete lack of exercise. 

At this point I’m totally in love with her body. I’m guessing she’s back around 150lbs but seems bigger than ever as there’s more fat and less muscle. It’s incredible! At this rate we’ll be going clothes shopping for her next weekend.

So tonight her pants and undies were so tight I just straight up said to her “hey babe, I better take you shopping for some bigger pants and undies this weekend”. 

She just straight up agrees and says “yeah I think so” while she continues to munch on Oreo chocolate block.

At this point her belly and butt are taking on a semi inflated balloon tautness!

its heaven!

So she’s getting this layer of jiggly fat in her thighs, butt, belly, hips and back. It’s so cute.

we went shopping on the weekend and she bought a heap of size 16 AU (size 12/14 US) underwear. 

She tried a pair in this morning with no waistbands and it’s already digging in. So really she’s easily gone up 2 sizes in the last 6 weeks as the 14’s she bought are too tight and she’s outgrown all her VS size large bottoms!

Next size is considered plus size which will be the real test.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update: She admitted the Size 16 underwear with waistbands is starting to dig in and feel tight when she sits. So basically up a size in 3 weeks.

shes still really going for it with her eating so I’m not really surprised. Easily 6000 cals yesterday. But she’s oblivious to that.

Being only 5’3” and curvy Latino physique with most weight going to butt, belly, hips and thighs it’s really starting to show. Almost Katie Cummings tho gain through her midsection but skinny everywhere else. 
I’m guessing she back up to about 155-158 which would be close to equal highest non pregnancy weight, but much bigger this time due to body composition changes.
Anyway, time to go grab her some size 18 AU panties which are officially plus size here. Let’s hope she doesn’t freak out!

• 1 month later...

Update time.

So my wife started back her old pre-pregnancy office job about a month ago. She works 3 days a week and I know she snacks a lot and obviously being office job doesn’t do much. Her and her work friends often grab lunch together at this cafe they love and I’ve noticed that they’ve all gained weight since they worked there.

Anyway, I thought my wife might have kind of platued in April but I got home from work late last night after putting kids to bed. She’s wearing tights which are now several sizes to small and a top she hasn’t worn for a while and her belly was visible and her boobs were swelling out of her bra.

it really caught me by surprise how much bigger she has gotten and these clothes were a dead giveaway.

When I took her to bed a asked about her bras and panties (see above) that we recently bought and she admired even the 16’s were too tight now and she needs to find a new brand as her brand here in Oz don’t do plus size. I said we could go an the weekend and I would help her find a new brand that makes size 18. What an incredible journey in just over 4 months!!!

Then to top it off this morning she is wearing new work clothes she bought 4 weeks ago before starting her job back. Unbelievably the high waisted workpants were digging right in forming a noticeable muffin top and because of this her little cardigan was too short to cover the full muffin top leaving the midriff exposed.

i thought when she looked in the mirror she’d freak and get changed. She didn’t even notice and proceeded out the door to work.

A sight to behold!!!

We went to the store today and purchased 10 pairs of new size 18AU briefs for her underwear.

Waist - 88cm = 35”

Hips - 113cm = 45”

This is basically what we consider XL here in Australia, like a tweeter between large and official plus size, effectively a 14-16 US.

her gaining has definitely slowed but she’s now definitely the biggest she’s been when not pregnant. She’d have to be up to 75kg or 165lbs which at 5’3” is making her looking pretty damn thick and hot.

She seems pretty comfortable at her current weight and size and has not been complaining as we’ve bought plenty of bigger clothes for her.

Time to turn up the encouragement and love again and see if she can reach a soft goal of 180 lbs without any issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No idea of her weight at this point but she definitely bigger and softer all over.

She said she needed new tights as all her pairs were getting too tight. We had to go to a few shops to find anything in her size. 

So she picks out her normal size 16 and she also grabbed some shorts to wear on vacation next week. However, when we got home I compared them to her current jeans and they were inches too small.

This means she graduated to a size 18 AU in pants as well as underwear. This equates to size 16 US. She is all but considered plus size now by standard definitions which is a sexy thought in itself.

I’m guessing she up another 10lbs around 175 or so. Can’t wait to see her in bathers next week for the first time in nearly 9 months!!!

• 2 months later...

So quick update guys.

My wife is now up to about 79 kgs or 174 lbs.

About 3 weeks ago we were fooling around in bed and she was laying on my saying how heavy she must feel.
I asked “why do you say that?”

And she says cos she’s gained weight and she’s up to 77 kgs.
I was pretty ** so blurted out “no you’re not heavy, you should try get to 80”

She replied “No way, I’m never gaining weight on purpose” 

however, since then she’s been eating way more then normal and having ice cream every night now. 
Now she’s noticeably bigger than the other week. And now She’s wearing XL in all clothes. 
it’s crazy how curvy she is getting.

so I think subconsciously the fact that I said she should gain more weight in a direct way has triggered something in her. 
like she knew I liked bigger women but now I’ve actually expressed I want her bigger it’s relaxed her boundaries and thinking on her weight further. 
it’s starting to blow my mind that this is actually happening!!!

• 1 year later...

Here we go fellas, time for a long overdue update. Can’t believe it’s been over 12 months. 

So my wife’s slow gain hasn’t stopped. All of her size 18AU and XL underwear is now looking way too tight and digging in. It’s time for a size up but that would mean she has to confront the reality that she now has to shop at plus size stores. Something she’s not keen to do. She now has to buy everything in a size XL but in pants these are very tight further proving she should be going up a size. She easily fills out my size L mens shirts and jumpers.

She now polished a half or more of a block of chocolate every night without fail after dinner and sometimes I hear here snacking on a few pieces in bed during the night! What a change in habit. 

To counteract this she has joined a gym but rarely goes. However, she often will make a protein smoothie after breakfast thinking it’s healthy but as she’s not it’s just a calorie laden snack (about 1200-1500 calories per shake). When she does go to the gym it spikes her appetite for the rest of the day so I encourage her to go and be healthy, if only for her mental health and keeping some muscle tone.

To add to the hotness of her gain, one of my best mates has started commenting about her gain and asking what I’ll do if she gets any bigger. I just laugh it off and say not to worry as she has joined a gym. 

She has a very visible spare tire when she sits and even laying down there is a noticeable mound of fat around her midsection. But the thing that gets me most is her back and booty gains. Photos to come but I think she looked like a really big woman from behind, but you can be the judge. Her hips used to be super curvy and toned now have a couple of inches of pudge which sits above her panty line and connects around to her belly, but the real sign is the permanent roll on each side that has formed in the last 3 months. It is always there now and has started spreading further around to the front as well as get deeper. It’s now close to an inch deep. Insanely hot!

In regards to her weight her last recorded weight was 85kg (187 lbs) but given the changes in the last 3 months as well as gaining muscle at the gym she would be pushing 90kg (198 lbs). This is a lot on 5’3-4” woman and puts her comfortably in the obese BMI range. Mind blowing to think about this as I wouldn’t ever think she would let herself get this big let alone now have eating habits that mean that she will likely only get bigger.

Yes she is shorter than Katie Cummings by about 4” but she looks visibly fatter than Katie did at 200lbs. 

I will share the photos in another post so you can see for yourself.

4 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Since you happened to post such a great update at the same time I commented on your previous post, I feel compelled to chime in!

She's definitely filled in nicely! The changes between 130 and 155 are the most noticeable. Her butt and thighs plumped up very well between those weights. 

By 180 her butt is definitely more round, and her thighs have developed almost a little roll just under her butt where they no doubt rub together (just like my wife, I love this and think it's extremely hot)

195 has brought on the back rolls and spare tire belly, which is exactly what has happened to my wife this year. It's like she grew her belly straight out last year, then her love handles and back rolls came in this year. 

It also looks like your wife's butt is getting noticably more cellulite and she's got little dimples on her lower back just above her butt(my wife has had those since we got together and has always been embarrassed by them but they're one of my favorite things about her!)

Absolutely great update man! If you don't mind my asking, what age is your wife? Mine just turned 35. I find it crazy how similar of a shape she has to my wife. While my wife has never been as small as yours was in the first pic, their gains look the same from 155 and up. This kind of stuff is just so damn hot isn't it??

Thanks for in depth response. My wife is 35 also. 

130 to 155 was before and after first child. It is the change from skinny to fat. 

155 to 180 is the change from fat to obese. It was also after baby number 2.

it is so sexy and like a dream come true. I make sure she knows I think she is the sexiest woman on the planet even is she doesn’t believe it.

12 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Kind of crazy how similar our situations are isn't it? I tell my wife all the time how beautiful she is, but she won't have any of it. She knows I'm very attracted to her either way, and I don't think she minds the extra attention! I've hinted at a possible baby number 3, and I'm convinced she would settle at a deliciously fat 240 lbs post baby. She's not into the idea though, and she's the one who has to be pregnant so she gets to make that call. 

Your wife is very beautiful though, keep her well fed and happy my man!

Thanks Buddy. Likewise take care of your plump beauty and here’s to an indulgent 2022!

• 2 months later...

Alright gentlemen and ladies who follow this thread, update time.

Shit has escalated fast….. really fast. I can’t even explain wtf had happened but I will try my best. I can’t believe it was as only just over two months ago since I last posted but between the world being fucking bananas and what’s happened in our house on its own it’s no surprise.

Rather than the long winded spiels I’ve done previously I’ll just try for point the major developments.

1) Xmas and NY is always a small gain season for my wife as she overindulges like most. 
2) Then while laying on the couch on her one day a week off work calls me from me office and says we need to talk….this is never good!!! As usual she goes into the I need to join a gym again so I feel better about myself chat. Says she’ll go Monday before work, Wednesday, and Friday before work. the funny thing is prior to us having this convo she’s smashed a whole block of Cadbury chocolate which is approx 960 cals.
No stress, I’m 100% fine and supportive of that. First week, goes once. Second week, goes twice. Since then she’s gone on average once every two weeks, which I’m totally cool with as want her to be healthy. She’s still pretty active and goes on a few walks a week with friends at the beach.

3) About 4 weeks ago she “accidentally” happened to open the incognito browser on my phone which had all of the Curvage and other FA related pages open. Luckily for me she couldn’t see much on Curvage as it logs out each time, but she did see some other pages which were quite indicative of my preference for mid to plus size women and weight gain etc. 

4) she wasn’t super impressed but was mainly concerned around whether I’d been chatting to other women because she was not big enough. Luckily, I had deleted my ** accounts a couple of years back and could prove that to her. That relaxed her somewhat but there was obviously still some tension on her part.

5) As an FYI, she has suspected, and known and even discussed my preference with me since 2009, which at first has caused her some angst, as you can expect given how tiny and fit she was (see above). I also sat her down in early 2020 and told her that this is a part of me that I don’t think I can change and she accepted that but said she’d never gain on purpose which I was okay with but it was just great to get off my chest again, without being cryptic.

6) Regardless of the above she has increased her daily choc intake to approx half a block of chocolate on the couch or even in bed each night. So that’s roughly 480 cals a day on top of her previous intake. 

7) I’m sure you can all do the math and work out that this means she’ll be approx 50lbs heavier than she would have otherwise been after 1 year, subtract the small amount of extra exercise she’s now doing.

8) Because she was getting so hungry in the mornings she still usually has her normal healthy breakfast and then a protein shake as she is “working out” now in her mind. However, as previously discussed in an earlier post these shakes she makes are inadvertently approx 1300 cals from memory. In her mind they are super healthy!

THEREFORE

1) I can tell both visually and by touch that she has grown significantly.

2) Clothes that she bought 2-3 months ago that were loose are now tight or very tight. 

3) She often now wears stuff in public that is so tight it makes me question, “like wtf does she even realise she has probably gained 20lbs in less than 3 months”.

4) She lets me wash her in the shower on command and each time it’s obvious that she’s bigger as she has ever increasing creases forming where her panties dig into her thighs, her boobs are bigger, her ass is ballooning, her back rolls are so deep and starting to be visible from the front, and it’s a rare angle when she doesn’t have a visible big double chin. Her calves are even getting fat now!

5) Because of the point above about her panties being too small, it got to the point where I had to show and explain to her that if she didn’t stop wearing the undersize old ones she’d end up with a roll she could never get rid off. Therefore as a result she agreed to stop wearing anything that’s size 16 and throw it out and go find her new size at the shops which is likely a 22 in AUS (or 18/20 in US). She’s not that fat but has super wide Latino hips so that’s the main reason for being that big a size.

6) Her agreeing to do this is a massive as it will be the big moment when she finally realises she has to buy plus size underwear, so hopefully it doesn’t trigger her too much.

7) It’s like here finding stuff on my phone again this time finally liberated her into relaxing and deciding that enjoying what she likes is better as long as she still “works out”. For me this is a win win as she will continue to gain weight but also be healthier than she was. We generally eat really healthy, like meat and veg but the shake in the morning chocolate at night are enough to do the job.

8) In regards to weight, although I don’t know exactly I’d have to put her between 90-100kg (198-220lbs), which on a 162.5 cm (5’4”) is noticeable fat too most ppl, but for the educated FA puts her firmly tipping into the 35+ BMI range.

I think that’s all for now, when I get time I’ll try dig out some comparisons from 3 months ago so you can see and confirm all of the above. To be honest it’s all pretty surreal and I feel supper lucky to have such a sexy and growing wife, who know seems to be embracing the fact of that show knows I like her bigger and can indulge when she is wants!

Quick update guys.

Since joining the gym in January she has gone less than 10 times in total. 

She is still having her daily protein shake on the days she works.

She is noticeably bigger and softer and openly acknowledges that she has a fat belly and back rolls now around friends. She seems cool with it but did by a shaper top to help try and hide them rather than say that she has to get rid of them.

But probably the biggest thing is that she cleaned out her closest and culled anything that was a size L or size 42 or below. This is significant as she got rid of a lot of clothes that didn't fit when we moved 12 months ago and she has now outgrown a whole new set of clothes in 12 months. She has also stopped wearing any size 16 panties as these are all too tight now and bought a heap more size 18 and XL underwear. These are also tight and she really should be in size 20 or XXL based on her measurements.

It's really amazing to see how casual she is about the fact that she is fat now. It's a complete shift of mindset from January we she was like I must go to the gym 3 times a week, to being lucky to going once a week. I support her in going to the gym obviously as it's important for her to stay healthy and strong so she has less issues carrying the extra weight.