Mint Cat in the house

MintCAT27

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone, I have stumbled across this site couple days ago and since I am sticking around for now - I thought it would suit to introduce myself! 

Concept of fat being a fetish been always known to me, yet until this point I have never reached out to find related internet communities.

I like an idea of creating some content too, I would love to hear some opinions on that!  Since it takes time and energy to record and edit - it would be heartbreaking to “bake” (mmmmm bake...🤤) content that would be barely viewed. So any constructive advices and ideas would be appreciated.

Mind you, did thought to start with basics... nice big slice of cake while relaxing when ever I will have a next day off😊🤤🍰

Since I am already here, I probably should talk about myself! 

I am 27, tall and heavy, amazon like girl living in U.K.. Aaaaand yes, I am single too (wink wink). I am working in health sector, hence why I am not trying to gain more actively, yet my gain comes with my love to yummy foods. 

I have many hobbies: I love art (used to paint, had couple exhibitions before moving to England), theatre (Opera especially), music (have a very eclectic taste), of course I love food too, I guess I can’t call myself a good home cook, since there are many technical things I have never even tried to make yet, but I do think that what I do - I do well.

I guess I am a little bit geeky too. Love science!  Most of my knowledge based in biology, medicine, Psychology, but I do have a soft spot for quantum physics too, I guess due to it’s slight brushing with philosophy.

I guess could make a video talking about depths of my dark mind while eating a cake 😂🍰 I bet it would go well with my accent 😘

I guess it’s enough about me for now, I would love to hear more from you, my chubby-loving people!

xx

Welcome to Curvage!  Thank you for telling us about yourself: you sound a really interesting person!  You've posted some great photos as well.

A video of you eating a giant piece of cake and getting a bit messy while talking about how much you like being big - sounds like a winner!

Guest Nirvana93

Welcome to Curvage! I'm impressed with your introduction. Not many on here go into the detail you have. I like the photos you've posted so far as well. A cake stuffing of sorts sounds great. Just eating, talking here and there and rubbing your belly in comfy clothes. Whole belly is preferable, some leave it half covered up and it just isn't as fun to me. I hope you enjoy it here!

• Curvage Model

Well well well, not for long, my first video is pending for approval! it's not what I wanted for my first video, but it's very much reflecting on reality how I got that fat :D Stuffing fast food in my car!

IMG_6741.thumb.PNG.25039c834ee9304434cfe3c6455a85c6.PNG

I looked through it last night and decided to upload it full, uncut and charge it just symbolically, as the way to say Hi and thank you for your warm welcome!

Edited by MintCAT27