How can you compliment a plump woman showing belly ?

FatadmirerDoug

I was a Walmart cashier and would see these women many times a day, but you can't say anything about it .

These Walmartian women have a unique sense of fashion and truly have a fetish for walking around in public with rolls of belly flab exposed, and sometimes visible nipples and thunder thighs, back rolls cellulite etc. They know it's out there and seek attention on some level ! I think they want to either have guys be turned on and drooling or be disgusted !

What can you say to women like this that is complimentary and not offensive ?

Maybe, I really love your belly button, I wish more women would show off bellies, it's a great look , did it hurt to have your navel pierced ? Perhaps showing admiration  for a tattoo on her belly or saying her outfit looks great ?

I'm older than most here at 56 and like women around my age or within 15 years of it say 40-70.

I really like women in their 50's, when they some rolls on the belly they are just so soft !

Put your hand over your heart and pretend to gasp, then lay it on. You can even sing a line or two of an Italian love song. I've done it! Never fails. 

But be careful about specific body parts, including blubber hanging out. Any white male in his 50s or above is automatically el creepo. You're grampa, my friend. Not even "Dad." It really depends how you say it, if you must say it. You CAN just go home and bang-bang-bang whilst dreaming of cellulite. 

That said - 

I was at a Starbucks not long ago and the barista was a gorgeous African American with DOLLOPS of fat hanging off her arms, about as flabby as you can get, surprising since she was in her 20s. But I was instantly in love. When I got my coffee I gave her a huge goofy smile and said "I just want to tell you, I LOVE your...glasses."

She got the message all right! She lit right up and said "Thank you."

Most ladies do not want comments on any part of their body while in public.

Err on the side of "shut up," I say, unless you're at a bar, you've both been drinking and talking awhile, and it comes out. In your case, if you're a cashier, it's a captive audience, they have to check out, so shhh.

Besides, they fucking know. They own mirrors. They get all sorts, both the pervs and the disgusted.

, Well I'm no longer be a cashier at this Walmart, or any other one, but I frequently still shop there, now I can say whatever I want to anyone  !

I know I'll be looked at  as  a Grandpa by some chick that's like ,36, when I'm 56, that's not really my aim

I'm interested in the ones that are close to my age, or even up to 5-10  years older than me ( my first exwife is 8 years older than me )and enjoy showing off their fat tummies and Luvvies ! The kind that are shopping alone ! It's easy to start a conversation by Innocently enough asking their advice about whatever product genre we might be looking at, or offering my advice.

You can tell in the first few seconds how this might go, you have to do this quick to get her digits and maybe toss in a few words about her belly button ring, you don't have an hour like at a bar !

I'm not accustomed to that quick strike methodology, but that's the only way in such circumstances !

You have to get contact info after some brief chitchat, or you have no way to find her again, you'll know really quick if a hit or s miss !

I simply find a woman that is like ,55 -58 ( my age) ,and 100 or even 125 or a touch more overweight to be just what I want ! I do require visual approval !