Quantcast
NikeLove1986

Stolen pics !!!

8 posts / 177 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, CarlGnarl said:

What is DMCA? 

"DMCA" is shorthand for the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The specific Curvage page for submitting a DMCA notice to Curvage is here (or just click on "DMCA" down at the very bottom of this page): https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/support/create/

No they are not my pics a user contacted me and asked how too do it and this guy has been warned by the user himself he has a lot of stolen pics off this website can you like contact him and let him know that you ate aware of the issue please 

I still don't get it... there's a user on Curvage (A) who 'stole' pics of another person (B) and posted them here on Curvage. A was then contacted by B and requested A to take the pics down? And then A contacted you for help? And you contacted Curvage staff via this thread? And want us to do what exactly?

ghosted on fox merv minnet GIF by Ghosted