Victoria McKenzie: The Woman Behind Lardy Laurel.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I know, that I use 'Victoria McKenzie' a lot, but this is like an alternate universe thing where Victoria McKenzie is actually the actress portraying Laurel Lance on Arrow and we see her weight rise as the seasons come and go. Hope you guys like this and I'll welcome any kinds of feedback, like, Vic eating or gorging won't be the primary focus of this fic, which, I know, it's odd for a Curvage fic, but this is something different.

(This is what Vic's attire is in this part, just think of her as a fatter Katie Cassidy. :P)

Her stomach was clearly straining against the black fabric of her buttoned dressing gown type attire, her plump fingers held a wine glass close to her mouth, her round, soft and beautiful face had a smirk of confidence at the camera. Victoria McKenzie's weight gain had been well documented and, after the initial shock died down, it gave way to praise with fellow BBW's finding it inspirational that the blonde beauty was allowed to kick ass despite tipping the scales at just over 300lbs.

After Victoria took the photo of herself and uploaded it to her Instagram and Twitter, she was just glad that she could relax now that she'd took that photo of herself as she unbuttoned that black gown and let out a contended sigh as her bulbous belly burst from the skintight prison of fabric. As Vic let out a few pleasurable moans at the feeling of her hefty gut jiggling and wobbling, the blonde British actress tipped the wine down her gullet in one single swig.

As Victoria wandered, barefoot, around her own, expensive and expansive condo that she'd bought with her Arrowverse money, she had been on Arrow since Season 1 as Laurel Lance and, now, after 8 seasons, Arrow was finally wrapping up and Vic had no idea what to do with herself. The 29 year old native of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne owed her entire career to Arrow considering, before that, Victoria was just acting in various British shows like police drama The Bill and school drama Waterloo Road.

Vic's beefy, tree trunk legs scrapped together as she just paced around her condo, the feeling of her gut wobbling and bouncing, of how big and overweight she was, it aroused her and filled her with a sense of pleasure. Instinctively, Victoria put her plump hands on her rotund and doughy belly, giving her belly flesh a squeeze and feeling her gut fat ooze between her fingers. Rolling her eyes in pleasure, Victoria's breathing quickened as the senses of arousal kept rising.

Sweat was starting to form on Victoria's forehead as the overweight actress felt her heavy breathing just caused her gut to shake even more, which increased the pleasure that she was feeling as she flashed a bright smile; showing her pearly white teeth and the cute second chin that had formed on her round, beautiful face. As the sense of pleasure got harder to control, Vic placed both of her hands on the edge of her clean kitchen counter top in her condo to steady herself.

"Jesus Christ, Vic, you're one fucking depraved, fat cow!" Vic panted out while laughing, her natural, Northern English accent was so far removed from the American accent that she'd perfected as Laurel Lance that it was a surprise for anyone who only knew Victoria as Laurel from Arrow to hear her natural British accent. Finally, Vic was able to calm herself down, her fat, 305lbs blonde bulk had stopped wobbling with gusto.

This was one of the benefits of being on her own, unlike the other members of the Arrowverse cast like Stephen, Julianna and Emily, Victoria didn't have a boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife; she had close friends; but Victoria was just too nervous to try and meet any celebrity, she had enough people creepily trying to slide into her Twitter DMs that she could publish a book on it.

As Victoria's beefy bulk, still glistening with sweat and red from the pleasuring session, lumbered over to her enlarged sofa, Vic grabbed her chunky mobile phone, which was made so her fat fingers could actually use it. Victoria flopped her fat ass down on the enlarged and reinforced sofa, which already had two large, planet like imprints from Victoria's fat ass as the Geordie Glutton had done little else but pig out, watch All Elite Wrestling and play GTA V.

Victoria noticed that there was a notification that let her know that someone had responded to her most recent picture that she sent to both Instagram and Twitter, it was from Julianna Harkavay, who played Dinah Drake, the second Black Canary after Laurel's death, so Vic and Julianna got along really well and would constantly flirt with each-other on Twitter and social media. Julianna had responded to the tweet of Vic with that black attire on and the glass of wine in her hand.

"Why are you teasing me like this, wifey!?" - Julianna.

Snickering a bit, Victoria decided to tweet her co-star back as she was used to sending these flirting back and forths with her fellow Canary actress, which was why a lot of their fans online had referred to Victoria and Julianna as 'The Canary Wives'. Victoria typed her tweet and pressed send to respond to Julianna's flirtations.

"Because I'm waiting for the love of my life to come home, don't worry, I'm getting naked for when my babycakes walks through the door. Don't keep me waiting, wife. ;)" - Victoria.

As Vic had posted the tweet, a smile on her face, she just decided to lounge back in her sofa, the sofa groaning slightly under the Geordie's ample bulk as the blonde beauty just looked around her condo and smiled warmly, her mind drifting back to her debut on Arrow, the first episode of Season 1. She remembered it like it was yesterday and she had nothing but positive memories about her first meeting the rest of the cast.

(Arrow Episode 1 filming. 

2013. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Victoria brushed a hand through her long, brunette hair as the English actress walked through the set of the first episode of the TV adaptation of DC's The Green Arrow; Victoria was already a big fan of the DC animated shows, with the Justice League Unlimited being her personal favourite. As someone who's favourite superhero of all time was Black Canary, Victoria couldn't believe that she was getting a chance to portray Laurel Lance in live-action.

Vic was slender, her long, brunette hair that she had dyed beforehand was flowing down to her shoulders as she wore a black t-shirt that showed the logo of professional wrestling faction "The Bullet Club" on the front, as well as some black jeans and black and red sneakers. The 21 year old Brit was nervous, she'd never worked in Canada before and she'd always been on British TV, so doing an American accent never really crossed her mind.

But, it must have been good enough considering that she got picked to play the role of Laurel Lance, as the young woman bumped into a tall, handsome looking man with slight facial hair as the Geordie woman yelped out in surprise. "Oh, bloody hell, shit, mate, oh, I'm so sorry" Victoria apologised as she realised who she'd just bumped into. It was her co-star Stephen Amell and, as soon as Vic realised that, she couldn't help but smile. 

"Aye, you're Stephen Amell, right?" Victoria smiled sweetly in her Northern English accent that stood out so much compared to the rest of the cast with the exception of fellow Englishman Paul Blackthorne, who was playing Laurel's father Quinten Lance and John Barrowman, the Glaswegian who was playing the part of Malcolm Merlyn. Stephen smiled back at the brunette English actress and, to Victoria's surprise, he didn't just dismiss this English nobody.

"Yeah, you're Victoria McKenzie, right? Excited to be playing Laurel Lance?" Stephen asked with a friendly smile as Vic stammered and nervously tried to compose herself; she wasn't the best with meeting new people, especially when this was her first time acting outside of the UK. "Aye, of course, I mean, I wasn't going to turn down the part of the Black fucking Canary, even though, like, I know that I probably won't be the Black Canary yet...OK, sorry, I get, like, really bloody nervous, never been to Canada before, never even left England and I'm playing Laurel Lance, one of the coolest bloody heroes that DC have ever...I'm really excited." Victoria finally managed to get the words out as Stephen just chuckled a bit and stuck out his hand before saying. 

"You'll do great, it's a pleasure to be working with you, Victoria." Stephen smiled as Victoria extended her hand to shake Stephen's as she put on her American accent that she'd be using for Laurel Lance, a great departure from her natural Geordie accent. "Well, I'll be an honor to be working with the Green Arrow." and, upon hearing the convincing American accent, Stephen looked and nodded to the 21 year old. "You've been acting for a while, haven't you? Good American accent, too. See you on set, Vic?" Stephen stated with a friendly pat on the shoulder as Vic gave him the thumbs up and it was obvious that her attempts to 'keep cool' weren't working; but that just made her more endearing.

As Victoria was spending her time walking around, greeting all the cast members and getting along with them pretty well, she turned around and decided to make her way towards the catering area as she put her hand on her stomach. It was a long flight from Newcastle Airport to Vancouver and Victoria was starving to get something in her. Making her way to the catering area, Victoria went over the lines in her head for her first scene on Arrow.

Looking around, the 21 year old wasn't sure if she should just take what she wanted, so, turning around, she noticed a blonde woman, around the same age as her with glasses, also admiring the doughnuts as the two looked at each-other and looked back at the doughnuts. "Think we're allowed to just take one?" Victoria asked to the blonde, who responded with a chuckle and a 'I don't see why not? What harm can one doughnut do?" 

"I like the way you think, lass." Victoria picked up a doughnut before introducing herself. "Oh, Victoria, Victoria McKenzie." as the blonde responded with a bright smile and a cheery. "Emily, Emily Bett-Rickards. You're playing Laurel, yeah? Hey, for a British girl who's acting for the first time in something like this, that's a big deal." Emily took a doughnut of her own as Vic continued the conversation in her Geordie accent. 

"Aye, it's a huge honor, I'm fucking brickin' it...that's Geordie slang for nearly shitting myself, I'm so damn nervous." Vic laughed out as Emily nearly burst out laughing with the doughnut still in her mouth. "I'm gonna use that more often in conversation." as Vic almost finished her thought. "And never tell anyone what it means so you leave them to work it out?" as Emily laughed again and nodded. "We're on the same wave-length, girl! Anyway, yeah, I'm Felicity Smoak, a newer character that was, to my knowledge, created for this, I mean, she's not gonna be the focus or anything, but I hope that we get to hang out for at least a few seasons." 

"What, just us eating catering and stuffing our faces?" Vic asked as she had already put a doughnut into her face as Emily continued to joke. "Dude, we could eat, like, all the food in Vancouver, we'd be Cheat Day Queens. You're named after one of the most famous queens of all time, after all." Emily giggled as she and Vic continued to banter before Vic got the call to go in and start filming her first scene as Laurel Lance.

"Hey!" Emily called out, putting her hand on the clearly nervous Vic's shoulder. "You're gonna boss this, OK? You're gonna own this!" as Victoria nodded and put on her voice to use for Laurel Lance; "Damn right I am, I'm the Black Canary...hopefully." Vic nodded as she gave a hip bump with Emily before she walked off, trying to regulate her breathing to calm herself down, if she messed up here, she'd never get another chance to make a good first impression.)

Back in 2020, the overweight beauty couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she and Emily bonded over doughnuts and Victoria's weight gain was well documented and talked about, it was fitting that Vic made one of her best friends at the catering table considering her weight gain. But it made her a bit sad that, after 8 seasons, the 'Arrow' chapter of her acting career was over and, honestly, despite her big condo and her fame, Vic wished that she could relive that time.

But, as Arrow would continue through the seasons, not only would Laurel Lance as a character develop, But Victoria's waistline would develop along with it, as would her increasing appetite and hunger to the point where fans had nicknamed Vic's portrayal of Laurel. "Lardy Laurel" and Vic, honestly, embraced that nickname with gusto; considering that she wasn't ashamed of her bulk and weight gain, it just gave her more confidence and swagger.

But there was one character that Vic got to fully ham it up, embrace her weight gain and fully show her confidence and swagger, that character was the leather clad Black Siren, the Earth 2 evil counterpart of Earth 1 Laurel Lance, and, despite the fun  of the major, and infuriating developments of Victoria's time on Arrow was when they killed off Laurel Lance in Season 4. It wasn't only infuriating from the perspective of the fans, but Victoria wasn't too happy about it, either.

Again, Victoria leaned her fat body back on her sofa and got transported back to the first time she tried to squeeze on the Black Siren costume, especially because that was the time when her weight gain was really getting noticeable. 

(Arrow Season 5x10

"Come on, you stupid bloody thing!" Victoria comically complained as she struggled to squeeze her 260lbs body into the Black Siren leather bodysuit, when Victoria wore it for her role as the villain of the second to last episode of Season 2 of The Flash, she had put on even more weight than before since then. Her gut was a full on spare tire, her face was rotund and she even had a second chin there on an occasion. 

Her legs were like tree trunks and her ass was big and shook with the slightest movement, even if it did give Vic that swagger that she would embrace for the role as Laurel's evil twin, even if she wasn't that happy about the way that her character's death was treated. She was currently shuffling the enlarged costume up her body and squeezing it on, it was a tight fit and you could see Vic's ample gut and her love handles.

"I don't get it, like, why did Marc have to kill off Laurel only to bring me back as an evil twin? Like, why not just keep the original Laurel alive?" Victoria questioned in her somewhat huskier Geordie accent as she was finding it difficult to zip the attire up; considering her weight gain and how a lot of that size went to her stomach, she thought the nickname of 'Blob Siren' was appropriate. With a chuckle, Julianna Harkavy, who had easily got into her leather attire, had been cast as the role of Dinah Drake, the replacement for the Earth 1 Laurel and Black Siren's main rival walked over to Vic and got on her knees. 

"Oh, babe, I know I look hot in leather, but shouldn't we wait until we get back to your trailer?" Vic teased in a flirty way as she blew Julianna a kiss of flirtation as Julianna responded with a equally teasing and coy. "I just like seeing you get sweaty, those gut jiggles are what my dreams are made of." Julianna even grabbed a handful of the 25 year old Newcastle native's meaty belly fat and shook it, causing not only Victoria to let out an orchestra of genuinely pleasured moans, but she was too busy being fondled to respond with anything as sexual. 

"You got the...*pant*...chains and whips in the trailer, babe? You know my kink." Vic wheezed out, her wobbling fat genuinely causing her too much sexual pleasure and the fact that she was crammed into the skintight Black Siren leather suit added to the feeling of lust for her own girthy body. As Julianna continued to zip up Vic's attire, Victoria didn't realise that someone else was sneaking up behind her. 

It was Emily, who, by this point had been established as a main character and Oliver's main love interest to the point where Laurel's death was Laurel, on her death bed, saying that Felicity was the one for Oliver and, honestly, Emily wasn't too thrilled about it either considering the backlash that she was getting...as if it was Emily who was writing the scripts? But, Emily sneaked up behind Victoria and gave her friend's fat, blubbery ass a big, firm spank.

It sounded like a whip cracking, sending Victoria's wide load and her entire fat body into a fit of jiggling, causing Victoria to nearly stagger and smack Julianna in the face with her wrecking ball of a belly. "Jesus fucking Christ, you bloody arsehole, Emily!" Victoria yelled out, her Geordie accent seemed to get thicker as she got frustrated, but she couldn't help but break into a grin, showing off her second chin and her beautiful face. 

"Sorry, big booty; you down for giving me a lapdance, later?" Emily joked as Vic rolled her eyes in a mocking way before responding in her Black Siren voice, almost purring out. "Babe, you're not ready for these buns." as Julianna stood back up, having finally stuffed Vic's blob of a gut into her attire and said with a laugh. "Dude, forget 'buns'; those things are a whole bakery." as Victoria responded by trying to threaten Julianna. "Babe, don't make me sit on your face with my fat arse." as Julianna smirked in a teasing way. "That's not really a punishment, if a fat, sexy, leather clad British goddess sitting her wide load on my face is how I'm dying, then so be it." as Emily chimed in with. "Damn, look at you, Vic, getting all these girlfriends at once." as Vic just played along.

"Please, you two perverts are only after me for my body." as Vic folded her blubbery arms and turned her nose up in disgust as Julianna bluntly responded with "Yeah, like, your fat body is the only thing that you're good for, you're pretty shit at everything else, fatso." Julianna joked as Vic pressed her big gut into the toned abs of the actress playing Dinah Drake and saying. "Well I'm certainly not sitting on your face." 

"Hey, Vic, Julie, you two're up." as the crew got ready to shoot the confrontation between the two, Victoria leaned in playfully and kissed Julianna on the cheek and saying "You're gonna kill it, wifey." in her Black Siren voice as Julianna reached around Vic's big, wide body and gave a hearty squeeze of her friend's fat, meaty ass. "We're both gonna kill it, you're the best wifey I could ask for." as Julianna, in  response to the kiss, teasingly fondled Vic's ample gut, causing Vic to let out some pleasurable grunts right before she was meant to say her line. 

"You're a fuckin' arsehole, you know that?" Vic whispered to Julianna, while trying hard to hide her grin. "Yeah, I know, but I'm your 'arsehole'" Julianna responded as the two went to get into position to shoot their scene.)

Vic's eyes shot open as she breathed heavily, all that talk of that flirting with Julianna had actually gotten her worked up, judging by how sweaty she was...and the fact that, somehow, she'd thrown her own jacked off without even realising and her 300lbs+ body was now totally naked and bathed in sweat. Leaning back, Victoria just groaned out, reached over for her phone and messaged Julianna with a one of their flirty text messages.

"Babe, If I get my Black Siren gear out of the closet, can we fuck?" - Victoria to Julianna.

(

This is the scene that I imagine Vic and Julianna were flirting beforehand. I know it's not from the same episode that I mentioned, but 5x10 was the first appearance of Black Siren on Arrow, anyway, I know this fic is all over the place, but I still hope you like it and, honestly, Vic and Julianna were funny as fuck to write, hope you like reading about them as I did writing about them?)

Guest ratetankmark
8 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I have never been a WG fanfiction enthusiast, but your prose keep to cripple me up with some 2012-era Katie Cassidy nostalgia...

#backtothedayssheusedtohavesomemeat

MTF7J4h.png

Ugh, why couldn't she look like that as Black Siren? Evil, Beefy, Leather Clad Katie Cassidy is what my dreams are.

6 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

Ugh, why couldn't she look like that as Black Siren? Evil, Beefy, Leather Clad Katie Cassidy is what my dreams are.

For real. I don't mind about the fact she's stating having lost all that weight because she had to train up extensively for years in order to eventually embrace the mantle of Black Canary and everything it comes with in 'Arrow' , but a balance of muscle and juice wouldn't have been wrong neither...

... I mean, she's so excessively skinny, even for this role. Black Canary's physique has changed within decades accordingly the longstanding succession of comic book authors's respective preferences, but being bony and waif-figured is certainly not one of those.
And say than some of the fanboys within the Arrowverse fandom like to taunt Gal Gadot about her physique... 🙄 

Guest ratetankmark
Just now, John Smith said:

For real. I don't mind she's stating having lost all that weight because she had to train up extensively for years in order to eventually embrace the mantle of Black Canary and everything it comes with in 'Arrow' , but a balance of muscle and juice wouldn't have been wrong neither...

... I mean, she's so excessively skinny, even for this role. Black Canary's physique has changed within decades accordingly the longstanding succession of comic book authors's respective preferences, but being bony and waif-figured is certainly not one of those.
And say than some of the fanboys within the Arrowverse fandom like to taunt Gal Gadot about her physique... 🙄 

I mean, she's still gorgeous and I think that it would be bad if she was obese (not bad to look at) for the role, but if she had some muscle or something on her bones, that'd be better, surely?

1 minute ago, ratetankmark said:

I mean, she's still gorgeous and I think that it would be bad if she was obese (not bad to look at) for the role, but if she had some muscle or something on her bones, that'd be better, surely?

Exactly! She should follow the examples of Juliana Harkavy or lest Caity Lotz.