Women going from completely thin to over 300 pounds

WhoDat

I don't think I'll get an argument that women going from completely thin and fit to really, really fat and flabby is hot hot hot. 

I guess we all know the webmodels who've done it - LaylaBBW, for one.

I'm talking about real life, though.

Know one woman who went from 150 pounds - not exactly thin - and I still have a pic of her with her legs in the air at 150 pounds - to well over 400, just blobs of fat, rolls, belly down to knees. She did it with a feeder who was pretty ruthless, I'll have to say, but her account of meeting him at a diner and him just buying her slice after slice after slice of cheesecake, then them moving in together, and her scale going up and up and up, was and still is a WOW account. She never modeled, didn't share pics of the transformation - just preferred to keep it to herself, and to me. 

Wondering if you know anyone, not a webmodel, who just basically exploded at some point.

Sheila, from high school, was TINY - 5 feet tall and couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds - is now well over 300 pounds, unrecognizable. Letitia was lean, too, no boobs and is now a great big fat woman working in an office wearing a pants suit, size 28. 

Yes??? :)

what do you think was behind that gain? because... the really big girls usually have been always big, they stop growing in height and continue with their eating habits and therefore gain more weight. it is the only way to get into the 300's and above. it is actually difficult to have such an appetite, it has to be a habit. there has to be almost a conscious effort to eat more than just having hunger and that is something difficult to acquire being an adult after being thin for life. also, there comes a point where one just faces some limitations and the need to stop comes around. if married to lunalove you shouldn't expect her to gain another couple hundred pounds without some harsh consequences probably. but yeah, a nice story a big gain like that, that becomes a permanent one, so hot, would love to read some

Fat cells are made well into teen years. Anyone who's been big when young can have up to twice the fat cells of a non obese person. It's much easier to fill them up. That, and the habits you mentioned.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, WhoDat said:

I don't think I'll get an argument that women going from completely thin and fit to really, really fat and flabby is hot hot hot. 

I guess we all know the webmodels who've done it - LaylaBBW, for one.

I'm talking about real life, though.

Know one woman who went from 150 pounds - not exactly thin - and I still have a pic of her with her legs in the air at 150 pounds - to well over 400, just blobs of fat, rolls, belly down to knees. She did it with a feeder who was pretty ruthless, I'll have to say, but her account of meeting him at a diner and him just buying her slice after slice after slice of cheesecake, then them moving in together, and her scale going up and up and up, was and still is a WOW account. She never modeled, didn't share pics of the transformation - just preferred to keep it to herself, and to me. 

Wondering if you know anyone, not a webmodel, who just basically exploded at some point.

Sheila, from high school, was TINY - 5 feet tall and couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds - is now well over 300 pounds, unrecognizable. Letitia was lean, too, no boobs and is now a great big fat woman working in an office wearing a pants suit, size 28. 

Yes??? :)

I don't personally have any stories like this. A few old acquaintances who have gone from stick thin to easily 250s, but not as extreme as you're saying.

Would you ever care to share de-identified pics? I'm keenly fascinated to see what 400lbs looks like on a previously thin body, as well as curious for the typical reasons.

I had a friend growing up who had a bad eating disorder; was bulimic. Rail thin. In college she ballooned up to 275-300'ish. She was such a happier person 'fat'. She didn't really carry the weight well, though. She honestly was scorching hot thin. She lost almost all of her facial features, her chin completely disappeared. She had two pregnancies and is a massive housewife now. Completely unrecognizable from the person I grew up with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I am new here, 5'9 and was under 100lbs in 2018 bc of anorexia which began in grade school due to sexual trauma.

In high school along with my anorexia, I also became bulimic which was an over correction to my bodies total starvation and need to eat. 

I have juggled these eating disorders  ever since because I get "starvation highs" and "stuffing highs" from both of them.

Now at 27, I am 130lbs and excited but scared of my starter belly and inner desire to be 180lbs.

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow
1 hour ago, Mtax said:

Why ?  

...because I am anorexic and bulimic.

Sexually wanting to gain with the opposing conflict of also wanting to lose is an internal war in my mind each day.

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2020 at 11:09 AM, Pancakes said:

I don't personally have any stories like this. A few old acquaintances who have gone from stick thin to easily 250s, but not as extreme as you're saying.

Would you ever care to share de-identified pics? I'm keenly fascinated to see what 400lbs looks like on a previously thin body, as well as curious for the typical reasons.

I don't have but one - a selfie I took of us where you see my normal-sized face and her face, buried in fat, tiny little piggy eyes, nose and mouth.

The last time I saw her was Sept. 2018 and her belly was below her knees, and people in the coffee shop were staring, as they will. She is still massive, and married now, wealthy and, I guess, set for life. Also a bit of a big-mouth, but she always was! That's why we love her.