Gaining

Guest Lady_jayne

Guest Lady_jayne

What weight has anyone got to before starting to struggle to do daily chores? Or and generally walking and going up the stairs??? 

It all depends about one's strength, stamina and other health stats, body type, height? fat storing distribution patterns, daily activity levels and self-adaptability.

Some people may endure a subtantial amount of weight gain and the long-term subconsequential effects over their range of motion, limberness, kinesthetic response, space awareness and own's body better than others: even then, some people doesn't responds the same way about being subsantially bigger they used to be than others. At the end of the day, it all varies from each individual.

Guest Lady_jayne
21 minutes ago, John Smith said:

At which weight did you ever felt than doing your daily chores differed in such a way you were starting to actually struggle? 

I haven't yet I've always been able to still do everything I need to. 

1 hour ago, Lady_jayne said:

I haven't yet I've always been able to still do everything I need to. 

Oh, that's remarkable! I suppose you ar of the fewer lucky people who still remains highly vigorous of strength and body, even while being extremely heavyweight.

In contrast, I used to know a fairly older woman since our fourth grade secondary. We were ever snuggling in and fighting against each other in a very complicated, mindboggling on-and-off "situationship" for nearly a decade: neither truly friends nor truly a conventional couple, not even an "off-brand couple" as neither (mostly because been qualified as either my friend or girlfriend by anyone appalled her at the utmost degree) . All the odds of young people half-dating and teasing each other, without actually nailing it conclusively: amongst those spoken odds, entertaining a longstanding, semi-foreplaying feedist relationship was part of our mutual bits of fun, a mission I was personally resolved to assist her since that time we somehow found each other about our inclination into Lipophilia: me having a larger range of preferability toward women as well as a fling for those who gain weight, then her having once a strong inclination into stuffing her trim belly with pastas every weekend, hoping to bypass someday her own faster-than-average calorie-burning gift and finally experiencing the trappings of obesity rather than being skinny.

To quickly resume it, she has underwent various highs-and-lows, being someday zealously wrapped into porking up herself to the brim of losing any self-control then someday turned-off, even reluctant; then other days, she would even get in total denial about thay aspect of her sexuality in mere seconds. Years after she finally decided to no longer involve into this-- even to deny having ever did these, someone enlightened me a while ago about the possibility she was likely more infatued by the attention her resulting change did caused than experiencing the actual changes themselves.

But the point being, she went from being a five-feet-four tall, underweight yet sylphid-figured 112-pounds girl in her late teens to being about three years earlier nearly three inches taller (after three very late growth spurts who weirdily occured from ages 18 to 23) and tipping the scale somewhere in the 170-80s lbs at her mid-twenties: two months prior that, she weighed 145 lbs.

Gaining about 30-ish or 40-ish pounds in mere months, going from being only a few meals away from being clinically overweight to then having to consider the exact occurence about brushing the brim of clinical obesity, has begun to slowy affect a fewer more depths into her trivial life.

The first time she attained 140 lbs, she couldn't help herself but extolling gleefully about the merits of gaining a balanced amount of sheer muscle mass and fat onto her once-leanly curveous figure, to flaunt her notably bouncier bum and flared hips, yet momentarily being a little annoyed she had lost two cup sizes down the 38D/40D cups she earnfully developped a couple of pounds earlier. Snuggling her lower body assets into those extremely narrow gaps between wide objects and having to be aware she would no longer been able to slide this easily into these skinny-friendly spaces was a turn-on. She was proudfully sizing up her jeans size to an CAN/US size 7: the same worn by much-tinier-yet-very-bubble-reared favourite older cousin, after having been a size 2 for much of her adolescence then a size 4 or 6 prior that, yet was still doubtful about the claims left by this latter one they might share the same "big booty genes" and than everything she had to do is blooming with the grace of a fair amount of bulking diet and glutes-focused home workout. If there has no doubt about the fact she was curiously a bit into the lowest end of the curvy spectrum even when she was much skinnier and straight-figured or that she was most definitively developping a cue of hourglass-silhouetted shape in her 125-30 lbs, an attentively ogling mind would note she was most definitively attending the average-weight milestone of a spoon-shaped figure. Even in spite being still "normal" weighted, the midly widening expanse of her haunches coupled by the sheer mass of her fairly muscular yet shapely thighs were already leaving a toll on the nimbleness of her gait, having went from stridling the sidewalk with her long legs to then showing a still-swift yet modest pace.

And I was talking about her when she weighed 140 lbs only. At her heaviest, she was angrily blaming me about rushing my step in spite walking with the same semi-leisury stridle, just to not admit the causation of our walking pace difference and the fact she ever quickly found herself a half-foot or three behind me was due to the sheer bulk of her heavier bottom half: her shapely thighs has thicken out to the point their outer parts were smitten by the fledgling signs of ride breeches whilst the highest area of their inner parts were chafing against each other when she walked, her hips broadened out to at least 46" wide. But the most substantially body area affected by the packing-of-pounds was her posterior, turned into a shell-like massive, billowy caboose sticking profusedly backyard enough to allow a foolish taunter such like me to hitherto stealthily pose a styrofoam cup onto the shell and let her go with it, just to made a point about how far she was in total denial with the evidence her relative was no longer the fattest-bottomed one within the pairing. The sheer mass of her immense rear coupled by those of her thighs and hips was forcing her to adopt a rather pronounced swaying likened to those of every overweight bottom-heavy girl, even nearing a waddle: the fact she was so stubborn and oblivious about her bodyweight she even refused to update her wardrobe wasn't helping her as her size-12 skinny jeans, so tight and outretched they threatened to crack open at the littiest motion, so struggled you could even see through the outline of her stammering orange peel's skinned thighs! Yet, given the fact she is really conservative-minded, I recently suspect the reason why she superstitiously revulsed everything past size 12 / L as well as purchasing a few pairs of size 16 bottoms was because she didn't wanted to draw any much attention at her workplace and outside home when they might all quiver and jiggle at every move.

Her overall appareance above the hem of her miraculous trousers remained rather slim-passing, aside a fewer exceptions close: when she waved her arms, her flabby upper arms quivered a bit. When you knew her for long enough, you would wonder why her waist looked less defined and wider: the one who knew her better would easily guess she was 30" wide from up the bellybutton. When she posed sideway, one could see the gentle curving of her midsection from the upper abdomen to the groin, slowly pushing outward into a potbelly. When either she or I pinched her ribs, a bulging roll of flesh would form between these fingers. Her 38DDD breasts, filled to the max, were pushing and jostling against each other like pumpkins into the strained cleavage of her overly snug L sized sleeveless shirt. And I didn't even spoke about her facial features yet. She was chunky, curvaceous even "thicc" on the proper sense of the word.

She never really outspoke about whether she used to feel heavy at that time or not, but you could tell by her forehead pearled by sweat for the very first time of her life while being challenged to her own "climb-the-three-story-tall-flight-of-stairs-from-the-subway-station" challenge, or the next fewer minutes spent trying to recover her breath to the point she even had to ask me to stop walking, that she wasn't enjoying it.

And say she fantasized about becoming bonafide obese!!

She even failed to get stuck into a turnstile while we were travelling into the subway city network. At Montreal, a person-sized turnstile is solely 500mm wide, so it's pretty much every obese people's nightmare. Especially for the large-hipped / fat-bottomed ones.

Bragging about how she used to snuggle into very tight, skinny-friendly spaces sounds like a stretch in comparison.

22 hours ago, Lady_jayne said:

What weight has anyone got to before starting to struggle to do daily chores? Or and generally walking and going up the stairs??? 

My wife breezed through the 300s no problem. It was only after 400 lbs that she needed to start taking breaks and resting. Of course I see it as an opportunity to do the work and get her snacks.

Stairs have never been easy, but we have a 1 story home, so no problem.

Guest Lady_jayne
23 hours ago, high said:

My wife breezed through the 300s no problem. It was only after 400 lbs that she needed to start taking breaks and resting. Of course I see it as an opportunity to do the work and get her snacks.

Stairs have never been easy, but we have a 1 story home, so no problem.

I have stairs and no one to do the work for me lol. So I'm have to just stay home and get fat lol 

5 hours ago, Lady_jayne said:

I have stairs and no one to do the work for me lol. So I'm have to just stay home and get fat lol 

I think that should be part of any gaining woman's interview/dating process. Is he willing to bring the groceries up the steps, do most of the "standing" work and give awesome foot rubs? Also while making sure the house is properly stocked full of your favorite snacks and he knows how to cook. 

Perhaps a tall order, but we're out there.

Guest Lady_jayne
5 minutes ago, high said:

I think that should be part of any gaining woman's interview/dating process. Is he willing to bring the groceries up the steps, do most of the "standing" work and give awesome foot rubs? Also while making sure the house is properly stocked full of your favorite snacks and he knows how to cook. 

Perhaps a tall order, but we're out there.

I think I should request a c.v on when I decide to date next. With references lmfao