gf looking to get CHONKEY

Absolutely beautiful! Reminds me a lot of my girl’s body shape (thread) Except your girl is even shorter, so hopefully she’ll get even chonky-er!

So, what has led to the development of the belly so far?  Is she a sugary candy girl? A salty snacks girl?  A drinker?  Some combination of those?  I think it’s fascinating to see what type of cravings ultimately lead to a girl’s gain.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:20 PM, Chuchu8 said:

Gawdam post some befores so we see how she got here 😍

5 hours ago, turnupturney said:

She really started at 90? Wow would love to see that before after lol

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 PM, virgoseyes said:

she looks fantastic. 
and imma second that "befores" request!

sorry fellas, can't find any old pictures, was a few years ago and was lost with some old hardware (phones, computers, etc.) if something pops up, I can post it here (with my lady's consent of course)

7 minutes ago, gggg said:

Absolutely beautiful! Reminds me a lot of my girl’s body shape (thread) Except your girl is even shorter, so hopefully she’ll get even chonky-er!

So, what has led to the development of the belly so far?  Is she a sugary candy girl? A salty snacks girl?  A drinker?  Some combination of those?  I think it’s fascinating to see what type of cravings ultimately lead to a girl’s gain.

she's absolutely a salty snacks girl, she doesn't super love sugary stuff, unless it's really high quality. also booze, though I think we're trying to cut back on that a bit for practical reasons

Guest Georgey

Seems like you have been eating way too much !!! But keep going because you're looking amazing with your extra weight !!!

Guest JigglyArms
On 1/3/2020 at 4:07 PM, no-caps said:

Impromptu photo taken while we getting ready to go out ❤

20200103_180025.jpg

It looks like she just needs to be poked and teased

So, I've discovered a fairly cheap shake.

Instant breakfast, Greek yogurt, a cup of milk (whole is best, but any will do), peanut butter, a banana (not necessary, but adds flavor).

Totals about 750 calories, and is pretty nutritive, not too filling. If she's having trouble putting on weight, maybe give this a blend?

On 1/10/2020 at 5:18 AM, Fatlock said:

Instant breakfast, Greek yogurt, a cup of milk (whole is best, but any will do), peanut butter, a banana (not necessary, but adds flavor).

Totals about 750 calories, and is pretty nutritive, not too filling. If she's having trouble putting on weight, maybe give this a blend?

My girl has exactly this most days but you can sub the Greek yoghurt for heavy cream. As long as she approves of course.

Mine also likes a squeeze of honey and some cacao chips in hers.

I’m guessing this would be closer to 1000 cals, so not a bad start to the day!

On 1/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, Fatlock said:

Showed her this recipe, she says it sounds good! we're gonna give it a try, see if it's something she likes. Thanks for the recipe! hopefully more news or photos today 🤞

On 1/11/2020 at 7:42 AM, no-caps said:

Showed her this recipe, she says it sounds good! we're gonna give it a try, see if it's something she likes. Thanks for the recipe! hopefully more news or photos today 🤞

Let me know. That’s just a one-cup serving, too. 😉

19 hours ago, no-caps said:

Good news! Tried the shake and she seems to like it better with heavy cream rather than milk. Thanks friends! Updates coming in the next few days. ❤

Awesome! The milk is mainly in there to smooth out the texture and add body to the shake, so I'm glad she likes it with the cream. I didn't include it in the recipe because it's kind of expensive. Milk is fairly cheap and most people have it on-hand.