3 hours ago, AnnaOli said:

Sometimes i often get myself thinking, is it sexier to see me in tight clothes that give out visible outlines, or is it better to see me in lingerie? Come on, tell your fat girl what you think!?

You’ve got such an amazing belly button, the visible outline in tight dresses and shirts is amazing! Lingerie is never a bad option, but you make wearing clothes look better than most!

• Curvage Model

Well, i love wearing clothes that hug my fat body, i like to leave the outline of my belly and other assets quite visible, but, i am also a sucker for good lingerie, can't pass up a sale. I am loving all this moment with you guys, and honestly, knowing how you all feel just makes me happy to make more videos! Including, now that is something that i would like to know, what do you want to see me do? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iamthebest
On 4/24/2021 at 6:05 PM, AnnaOli said:

Well, i love wearing clothes that hug my fat body, i like to leave the outline of my belly and other assets quite visible, but, i am also a sucker for good lingerie, can't pass up a sale. I am loving all this moment with you guys, and honestly, knowing how you all feel just makes me happy to make more videos! Including, now that is something that i would like to know, what do you want to see me do? 

You are so Pretty! 😍

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I bought these a couple days ago, and at first, i thought they were loose, but suddenly i feel them getting tighter and tighter, i guess it means i am well fed! My belly is getting so heavy lately that i could use a strong pair of hands to hold it up.

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 22.11.37.jpeg

2 hours ago, AnnaOli said:

I bought these a couple days ago, and at first, i thought they were loose, but suddenly i feel them getting tighter and tighter, i guess it means i am well fed! My belly is getting so heavy lately that i could use a strong pair of hands to hold it up.

Love love loooove hearing this🤭😍 also I think my big strong hands could assist you👀

16 hours ago, AnnaOli said:

Adoro seu corpo! Qui Beleza <3

Guest nonrelated

You're such a huge lady it blows my mind, and I love how devoted you are to all this. Even your face is so beautifully round now, and that belly is almost legendary now. You are so soft and heavy all over it is hypnotic. It you sat on me I'd die but u couldn't even complain hahaha