• Curvage Model

Well, it is finally out, my masterpiece, my crowning moment haha! Come see my curves wet and wild in a very sexy bubble bath that honesty is worth the price!

Little detail! I am currently so fat that i cant cross my legs in the video! That is a surprise for me!  Haha Guess i am getting huge!

IMB_Hwdykr_(1).gif

Guest GetFatter
16 hours ago, AnnaOli said:

CAAC7558-1F13-4E38-B913-C05E83E83F8C.png

Jesus you have no mercy on us.... we all wish we could feed you all day and feel your jiggly belly and ass😍😍

• Curvage Model

how are you guys? I ate until I couldn't take it anymore, omg eating is very good, I never get tired 🍤🥠🍛🥘🍝🍜🥟🍘🍡🧁🍬🌰🍲🥜🦪🍫🍰🍧🍘🍚🍙🍤🥮🍿🍯🍣🌭🍔🍟🍕🍗🥩🥓🥚🍳🥞🧇🥨🥖🍞🥯🥐

B1193FAC-DF98-4018-8BE2-21293C1398D4.jpeg

1 hour ago, AnnaOli said:

how are you guys? I ate until I couldn't take it anymore, omg eating is very good, I never get tired 🍤🥠🍛🥘🍝🍜🥟🍘🍡🧁🍬🌰🍲🥜🦪🍫🍰🍧🍘🍚🍙🍤🥮🍿🍯🍣🌭🍔🍟🍕🍗🥩🥓🥚🍳🥞🧇🥨🥖🍞🥯🥐

Wow you are so sexy eating! I want see you eat more and more fattening foods and want see you grow huge! you are wonderful!

1 hour ago, AnnaOli said:

I would like feed you with a lot of fattening foods from the morning to the night with all the foods that you have put like images and caress your body and massage your fattening body and see you grow more and more! Go girl go! I want see you grow an huge double chin and huge belly and grow all your wonderful body! You are so sexy I want more of you!

On 3/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, AnnaOli said:

I can't help love how this pics shows off your beautiful arms.

• 2 weeks later...

This quarantine will  help you to grow more bigger!  Now you can sit down and eat all the day most fattening foods that you want whenever you want! I can't wait to see you become really really super fat with a wonderful huge belly and a more full fat face with an enourmous double chin! Go girl go! Eat more and more! I want see you grow a lot more fatter!😍🍕🍔🐷