FBD

Guest JeannieThePig

Guest JeannieThePig

I write this with a heavy heart...

I met a girl at my university a couple years ago and we clicked.  We never had anything serious but I've been staying at her place intermittently since early in our friendship.  She was always super hot but in the last eight months or so she was getting pretty chubby which was obviously a turn on for me.  Anyway she went home to her family for Christmas so I haven't seen her in a while, but she messaged me saying she had some bad news earlier this evening.  The bad news was she has Fibrocystic Breast Disease.  This is bad firstly because she has been in a lot of discomfort, but also because she can no longer consume alcohol or eat fatty foods.  So, she's probably gonna shed a lot of weight.  Anyway I am being supportive, but I'm also hurting myself because I know that the golden age of my lady is likely coming to an end. 

I attached a picture of her from August, she's gotten a bit thicker since then.  Just posting to see if anyone else has been through something like this, although I'm not at all attracted to thin women any weight loss isn't a deal breaker because we have such a great friendship that isn't always sexual, and of course I'm being a huge baby, but I feel how I feel.

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.17.36 PM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...