Do you try to hide your fat tummy or show it off ?

FatadmirerDoug

Directed mainly to the ladies!

As a fat guy ,I tend to like to show it off .

I know some fit women will say to themselves, ooh look at that gross roll of fat, but there are females with a fat fetish that will be totally turned on by my flab,as well, and the occasional gay man that is easy to just say no to.

I have no problem taking my shirt off at a beach or pool setting and letting the belly hang out.

In public especially at a Walmart or supermarket type store, I like to wear a way too small T-SHIRT so it "accidentally" rides up and exposes my lower belly and navel !

Some women just can't resist trying to touch it,I gladly allow any woman of any age or race to give me a belly rub right in the store, I'll lift my shirt up and invite her to feel it all she wants !

showing off a belly... not a fat lady myself but i will write about my wife who is a bit more than chubby. at 1.55mts, going from 60 to 90 kilos, her belly has gone from almost non-existent to a something i enjoy enjoy. and... in public she doesn't show it but she has in front of her mom. after having a monumental breakfast, lifting her shirt up, expanding her belly, 'look how fatt i have gotten, i cannot continue to eat like this, i am so full right now' just to continue eating. the hottest. in bed she has concede that i like her fatter but she is not complete happy about it, but somewhat at peace. she only gets in panic when there is a dinner or a public event in which she tries to wear a dress that doesn't fit or that makes look like it was 20kg ago that fitted

I find it really hot when a woman doesn't have any qualms about her weight/ belly and will wear a croptop in public with no concerns about her gut hanging out and spilling over waistband of her jeans assuming she's not already so fat that she only wears sweatpants now. These type of women are often found at Walmart !

I really like these ladies that have an exhibitionist kink and enjoy showing off their Luvvies.they do it intentionally to both shock people and satisfy that kink, they damn well are aware of their flabby gut but enjoy showing it off to both shock and amuse strangers and to turn on FA guys and give them a boner, even better is they tend to be like 45-60 and likely are divorced and available and don't have little brat PIA young kids, these are exactly the type of MILF's that I crave ! I've seen some crazy stuff there, it's by far my favorite store !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I am still skinny but finally have a teeny starter belly so already have found myself wearing much more revealing clothes than I ever did before when I was anorexic